Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   

~Welcome Back Mrs. Siddhi Malik Chopra aka Keerti~ (Page 11)

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 24663

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshani-

here is one pic
 

thanks, love this picture.
it was right after their cute nok-jhok and first time they played Dil sambhal ja zara.
SINAL is reason I came to like the song or I had heard it before but didn't care
i still need to figure out how to take out pictiresLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7sarah_singh-Rojaa-

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 24663

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Just watched the episode and it happened the way I wanted to.

I said before wish Kunal holding Siddhi's hand, sitting beside her with his head down and Siddhi has some type of movement Kunal would feel. Party

I like this CV very much. Now will make my post and hope that comes trueSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singh-Rojaa-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46624

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Just watched the episode and it happened the way I wanted to.

I said before wish Kunal holding Siddhi's hand, sitting beside her with his head down and Siddhi has some type of movement Kunal would feel. Party

I like this CV very much. Now will make my post and hope that comes trueSmile

 
ditto,  hope things continue going in this right and positive direction.

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-jay_bpm

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46624

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by -Roshani-

here is one pic
 

thanks, love this picture.
it was right after their cute nok-jhok and first time they played Dil sambhal ja zara.
SINAL is reason I came to like the song or I had heard it before but didn't care
i still need to figure out how to take out pictiresLOL

jay and roshani this is a lovely pic of siddhi

hope to see her smile like this again soon. fingers crossed

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 24663

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
@Noreen - yes we all hope things move in right direction as they have. Want to see Siddhi, well SINAL smiling together always.

@Rosh - again thanks for the pics. I believe goodnight to you.

Will take your leave and talk to you guys tomorrow.

CyaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46624

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

@Noreen - yes we all hope things move in right direction as they have. Want to see Siddhi, well SINAL smiling together always.

@Rosh - again thanks for the pics. I believe goodnight to you.

Will take your leave and talk to you guys tomorrow.

CyaTongue

yes jay both sinal deserve to be happy now

will wait for your post tmrw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Joined: 25 August 2012
Posts: 432

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superV

It was really nice to see Keerti back!!! Dancing

Now this can be complete


WELCOME BACK KEERTI --- MISSED YOU --Am SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK

No other telly couple have the  natural chemistry & compliment each so well as Keerti & Sameer - Thanks Ekta for bringing them together in Parichay - they are certainly the best Jodi & its great to see that the CVs are now realizing it -- its a pleasure watching them TOGETHER--


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46624

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
hi

siddhi opened her eyes tday and is out of danger

kunal said welcome back to her. aww 

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Keerti Nagpure a.k.a Siddhi..

Author: AkkiHP   Replies: 6   Views: 5988

AkkiHP 6 5988 26 July 2012 at 9:31am by Dew-drop
We Want Kunal Siddhi Track-Sign Petition

2 3 4 5

Author: psychobaiko.   Replies: 32   Views: 4403

psychobaiko. 32 4403 24 December 2011 at 7:37am by -sahasra-
Witcha Wants To Create A EMA MU In Siddhi's Mind

Author: Mages   Replies: 4   Views: 1282

Mages 4 1282 09 December 2011 at 3:40am by norzar
kunal siddhi vm

Author: AnkitaKaran   Replies: 5   Views: 2217

AnkitaKaran 5 2217 09 December 2011 at 3:19am by norzar
Kunal & Siddhi Jealousy heading opposite direction

Author: TheBhai   Replies: 3   Views: 2456

TheBhai 3 2456 08 December 2011 at 9:07pm by angel001

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index