Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

~Welcome Back Mrs. Siddhi Malik Chopra aka Keerti~ (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

yup the sinal bit was the highlight, it was really emotional how kunal showed a behoosh siddhi the gifts etc and she only responded to him. liked it, but end mien they take her for operation..so maybe we will get tos see siddhi open her eyes by the end of the week

or next week

Yes Siddhi only responded to Kunal so our wish was fulfilled there.
I don't mind operation, little dragging till Siddhi opens her eyes as long as no memory loss nonsense as I saw other concerned posts about it. 

I want Kunal to reveal more about his 9 years to Siddhi, conscious or unconscious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Welcome Back Mrs. Siddhi Malik Chopra aka Keerti~ (Page 10)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
@Rosh - why didn't you put same picture from your DP into the siggie.

Red really suits Keerti and boy she looked heavenly in that episode, not to mention SINAL were too cuteEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
hi

jay i somehow feel no memory loss wil happen, bec they cant risk another separation with trps seeing at 1.3. 

i think since keerti still isnt fully well, they maybe dragging hospital track to give her more rest

i think kunal dairy may have more entries on what happened after siddhi went jail, maybe they will show siddhi herself reading all that after she gets well

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

jay i somehow feel no memory loss wil happen, bec they cant risk another separation with trps seeing at 1.3.  yes I too am counting on that

i think since keerti still isnt fully well, they maybe dragging hospital track to give her more rest i too feel she needs rest so I don't mind them dragging this matter little more

i think kunal dairy may have more entries on what happened after siddhi went jail, maybe they will show siddhi herself reading all that after she gets well i want Kunal to actually tell Siddhi everything. I have something in my mind, will make a post on it later to incorporate bigger issues from both Kunal and Siddhi's perspective. 

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
hi

yes jay they can show siddhi behoosh for few more episodes, or they can show the operation taking few episodes while kunal is shown arranging money. want to see him get a job,so he is financially secure. This way keerti can get some more rest. 

jay will look forward to your post

norzar

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

@Rosh - why didn't you put same picture from your DP into the siggie.

Red really suits Keerti and boy she looked heavenly in that episode, not to mention SINAL were too cuteEmbarrassed
FB i dint have time to make a siggy today. So just edited the one i already made .

ill surely make one with red wali sidhi Big smile

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
@Noreen - yes they do need to show Kunal arranging money for the operation again. Siddhi still partial coma for 2 more episodes. Monday they can show Siddhi regaining consciousness with a promo over the weekend. 

Will make post tonight as per US time

@Rosh - will look forward to your siggie Smile

-Rojaa-

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
here is one pic

jay_bpm

Post Reply New Post