Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

FF - The Promise - Thread I - Chapter 1 to 68 (Page 7)

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
RK MISSED OUT N THE FCT THAT MADHU WANTED TO MEET HIM
AND MADHU GOT ANNOYED WITH HIS HIGH HANDED MANNER

HOPE BITTUJI TELLS RK THE WHOLE FIASCO

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luveraSaiS

SaiS IF-Sizzlerz
SaiS
SaiS

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Amazing Update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvera

luvera Goldie
luvera
luvera

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punam2712

RK MISSED OUT N THE FCT THAT MADHU WANTED TO MEET HIM
AND MADHU GOT ANNOYED WITH HIS HIGH HANDED MANNER

HOPE BITTUJI TELLS RK THE WHOLE FIASCO

All that and much more, but in due time... Enjoy the flow of the story... Wink

SaiS

luvera Goldie
luvera
luvera

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Chapter 11

At breakfast the next morning, I quickly glanced through the highlights and made sure I was up-to-date on the current events of the stock market, knowing full well that as usual our conversation will only revolve around those topics. I still garnished hope that maybe today will be different, maybe today instead of discussing the ups and downs of the Kundra Company shares, he might actually ask me "How are you, son?"

As Mr. Mohan Kundra took up his usual seat at the head of the table, I greeted him, "Good Morning Dad." To which he just barely glanced at me and nodded his reply. I immediately started discussing my thoughts on purchasing large amounts of shares in this barely known company called SJVN Ltd., "This company harnesses clean, efficient and environmentally sensitive hydro power. Because of the fast depleting natural resources, and with the recent scandals regarding government agencies stealing natural resources, I truly believe that hydro power will soon be the next best thing. Maybe not in the recent future but surely in another 10 yrs or maybe even earlier, it will be big. I think it will be wise to purchase now in bulk before others realize its importance and get on the bandwagon." I waited for him to respond, but he didn't say anything, so I continued to put forward my argument. "Hydro power is a renewable economic, non polluting and environmentally benign source of energy. Hydro power stations have inherent ability for instantaneous starting, stopping, load variations etc. and help in improving reliability of power system. Hydro stations are the best choice for meeting the peak demand. The generation cost is not only inflation free but reduces with time." Dad interrupted me saying, "All that is fine but I need to see figures. At the end of the day that is all that matters." "Yes Dad, have already put our analysts on the job and will have the figures ready by end of day." Dad nodded and turned his attention to his wife, "Your car has gone for servicing today, so if you need to go out shopping let me know and I will send you one of our company cars." "Oh yes I need to go out for our monthly kitty party lunch today." I blocked out the conversation and scrolled through my schedule on my blackberry for today. Hmmm, meeting with the architects regarding the new slum developmental project at 10, followed by a lunch meeting with the board to discuss the project planning and financial nitty-gritty, hmmm meeting with M at 4 in the evening before meeting up with the Bhatia clan regarding the promotion of our housing project which is complete half way, wait, what meeting is this and who is M? I don't remembering the scheduling of any such meeting, I should speak to Bittuji about this.

Bittuji knew that his boss was an early riser and liked to review and prepare for his day at breakfast itself. So he went through the schedule and confirmed all the meetings. He remembered the meeting Madhu had requested and made quick call to her, "Madhuji, Mr. Kundra has a very busy schedule today and the only time I can schedule you is at 4pm this evening. I am sorry, but he will be able to see you for only 15mins as he has an appointment soon after." "No Bittuji, that will be no problem. I know your boss is a very busy man and cannot waste time on me, after all time is money right?," I couldn't help the sarcasm in my voice. I sighed when I realized that I was being rude and said, "Bittuji If you could please text me the address, I will be there on time."

When I looked up, I realized that Dad had already left the table and it was just me and Mrs. Mohan Kundra. She looked at me and said, "Son, your Dad loves you very much and is very proud of you. He may not say it but he surely feels it." I winced when I heard her call me son. I hate it when she gives me these pitiful looks. I don't need her pity, I don't need anyones pity, I am Rishab Kundra for god's sake. People envy me, they are jealous of me. I don't need to hear this. So on cue I got up, looked her in the eye and said, "Have a good day Mrs. Mohan Kundra. By the way, Dad seems to be spending more and more time at work, I wonder if that is something you should worry about" and walked away. I knew Dad was looking to take over this company and was busy with work related to that matter since about a month now, but she doesn't know that does she.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

ap1993karamukkualiahaysezelja89malar3-Desire-preetianand21priyankasweet21DazlingdivyasmilydearabjeyaVIBS_DDkshubhangitigress.meenuPristineSoulbeauty14sweetdearShazziearunsunita_gmar_artCheckmateIWinCythereaVsoujanyaAnjali_12Suhana Ahmedashred12Audiwaliaritzy09mannu_minniejeenia123Syed695..Aliya..SaiS-SmexyGhost-DonnaHarveydeepak148Bes_Bgoldenmoon

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SaiS

luvera Goldie
luvera
luvera

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

nyc update dear and i asked u for pm's but you didn't pm and i aslo told to procedure to create hyperlinks and requested to make index

Sent you a buddy request, will pm you once you add me...

SaiS

SaiS IF-Sizzlerz
SaiS
SaiS

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Amazing Update

luvera

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luvera

Go to top