FF - The Promise - Thread I - Chapter 1 to 68 - Page 67

Posted: 11 years ago
sahi shot... I am getting mountain sickness...Missing Dipali and SIkki and Harpreet...had dipali been here I am pretty sure Madhu would have taken the plunge... especially after that hawt danceEdited by mytinypaintings - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

sahi shot... I am getting mountain sickness...Missing Dipali and SIkki and Harpreet...had dipali been here I am pretty sure Madhu would have taken the plunge... especially after that hawt dance

I know the dance was hawt and sizzzling.. but keep those pants on!!! ðŸ˜‰
ur update was hilarious🤣🤣🤣...loved it...couldnt able to resist my laughter...poor Rishabh...🤣🤣🤣🤣 do continue soon...ll b eagerly waitin for ur next upadate😊😊
Originally posted by philantus

ur update was hilarious🤣🤣🤣...loved it...couldnt able to resist my laughter...poor Rishabh...🤣 do continue soon...ll b eagerly waitin for ur next upadate😊😊

It was supposed to be hot & tempting... at least the first part... ðŸ˜‰
But yeah the rest of it was indeed meant to be funnie!!! Glad you share in the humour...
Originally posted by luvera

Hey Dezzz... Have you written anything?? Love to read it...
Had really missd ur update 4 last 4days... Nd bye d way u can cal me Divya...
Originally posted by Desire6

Had really missd ur update 4 last 4days... Nd bye d way u can cal me Divya...

Awww... I'm feeling the love!!!!! ðŸ¤— 
Kinda missed writing tooo... It gets difficult when you have ideas running around in your head but no time to sit and pen it out...
But seriously thanks for the love and encouragement Divya!!!
Finally! I'm soo happy I've no idea! It was simply amazing! Waiting for the next part eagerly! 
awesome.its becoming more and more interesting with each update.rishab enjoyed madhu being in his lap but afraid of more challenges coming up da game as it was becoming more and more dare.madhu running away and abby cross questioning was brilliant.looking forward to madhu and rishab lovely and cute moments.thanx for pm and continue soon.
Awesome udpate dear...sorry for not commenting for continuous 5chapters...jus read the, and they are lovely...thanks alot for the pm...and sorry once again for not commenting these all days..
Nice update..😊Really wish there were  some more Madhu & RK moments..Can't wait to see them back from the trip & their interaction in day to day life..😊.Continue soon..😊