FF - The Promise - Thread I - Chapter 1 to 68 - Page 61

Posted: 11 years ago
fab update...with it was rishab in abby's place
thanksfr pm
Dear Fab update ohh! BECHARA Rishabh... 🤣 choclate lickin by girls nd poor boys starrin luvd Akash reactn to it... Oh nw badly waitn 4 our rishbalas turn Haaye luv u 4 givin such a luvly hilarious update🤣 🤗 HAPPY WOMENS DAY -DIVYA
a v nice update.enjoyed it a lot.thanx for pm and continue soon
🤣
two birds (akash n rk) with one stone (d dare) !!
Loved the update...amazin...poor Rishabh n Aakash...felt really bad for them...especially Rishabh..
Originally posted by ashred12

🤣
two birds (akash n rk) with one stone (d dare) !!
Hahahaha... Didn't think about it in those terms... but now that you mentioned it... Hilarious!!!!
Originally posted by Desire6

Dear Fab update ohh! BECHARA Rishabh... 🤣 choclate lickin by girls nd poor boys starrin luvd Akash reactn to it... Oh nw badly waitn 4 our rishbalas turn Haaye luv u 4 givin such a luvly hilarious update🤣 🤗 HAPPY WOMENS DAY -DIVYA
Yay!! Happy Woman's Day!!!! 🥳
THIS WAS A TURN ON - CHOCOLATE AND BARE SKIN
THE GUYS WERE SALIVATIONG
Note: Just realised I completed 50 Chapters today!!!!! Yaaay!!!! 

Chapter 50

Abby glanced around and her gaze settled on Rishab. "Truth or dare, Rishab?"

Rishab considered his options. He took a deep breath. "Truth."

She wanted to ask him what his biggest regret was, but decided against it the last second. She wouldn't acknowledge it aloud but she didn't want to get on his bad side. So she went for something simple. "What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?"

His heart fell into a normal rhythm again after her question. Thank God. Actually that was a good question. "Saving Deepali's ass."

"
Really?" Somehow Abby was disappointed. She was waiting to hear some more stories of dare-devil stunts.

"
Yeah," Akash sighed, "that's a really lame choice, man." "Kundra just doesn't like to talk about himself," Akash said. "Pick me, I like to talk about Kundra." He grinned and shot the finger at Rishab when the other guide kicked the stool he was sitting on.

"
Was it really that dangerous?" Abby asked curiously. It looked scary at the time but the guides hadn't made that big a deal about it so she thought it was something that just happened on and off on the mountains here.

"
It was reckless and risky," Akash answered. "Deepali's still alive because Kundra basically threw himself off the edge of the mountain and kept her from falling several hundred feet and going splat."

Madhu glanced at the man in question who risked his own life to save another person.

Abby nodded. "Wow!!"

"
Yeah, we still need to have that talk about you losing a few pounds, Kundra," Akash complained. "Pure muscle, man," Rishab replied.

"
Uh-huh, of course it is." Akash rolled his eyes. "That flying squirrel routine isn't something you should make a habit of." "Wasn't planning to," Rishab said.

"
So, it's my turn, huh?" He glanced around the group. "Adam, truth or dare?"

Adam just knew this wasn't gonna be good. He looked around the group, mentally going over the choices so far. God what is the worst Rishab could make him do? God he could think of a million things. Whatever, just jump into the pit Adam. "Dare, man... hit me with it."

Rishab grinned. "Alright, I'll make it simple, buddy. Choose someone you like here except me and kiss them breathless."

Everybody glanced up at Akash with wide eyes, knowing that he would be the only viable option. And Akash looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"
Hmm... choose someone I like, huh?" He leaned back for a moment and looked over his choices. Rishab was out, Abby wasn't an option either; she was his sister, Akash...hmmm... cute but would be weird if Abby hooked up with him later. Also he didn't want a bunch of people gawking at them like performers in a circus. Which only left Madhu. Hmmm this could be interesting, it would mean nothing for either of us due to obvious reasons. And it would get a rise out of Rishab, the one who gave me the dare in the first place. Hahaha... he thought I would go for the obvious person in the group, Akash, but I have better plans. He smiled slowly and evilly as he smoothed his right hand over his goatee and stood up, passing Abby and stopping in front of Madhu. He held his hand out to her and quirked an eyebrow. "Think I could trouble you for a kiss?" he asked. "I promise I'm a damn good kisser. Practised a whole lot since my school days."

Madhu took his hand, forcing her gaze to stay away from Rishab as she stood to face Adam. "So, Rishab," she said, the slightest taunt in her voice, "would this kiss be with or without tongue?"

"
With, man," Akash said before Rishab could answer. "Without would be way too easy."

Madhu exchanged a quick glanced with Abby, who looked stunned but slightly relived. She really wasn't looking forward to kissing a guy her brother kissed before her. Madhu mouthed 'This is gonna be fun' to her and turned back to Adam again.

The left corner of Adam's mouth lifted as he leaned in so that his lips were next to Madhu's ear. "Wanna give them a show? If you're not okay with this, I'm cool with it and I'll back out of the dare."

Oh, no, she wouldn't back out now. Rishab had wanted it that way and she wouldn't back down, not now. "Adam, shut up and kiss me," she whispered.

Adam closed his eyes and pulled up an image of Ryan Reynolds as he rested his hand along her jaw and tilted her face up, angling it to the left as he lowered his head and kissed her.

Madhu played along and let her hands rest on his shoulders, while Adam ran his tongue along her parted lips. He definitely was a good kisser, but it felt weirdly wrong. She realised she didn't want to be kissing anyone but Rishab.

Abby glanced at Rishab and shook her head at him. "So, what exactly are you getting out of this?" she asked. The poor guy looked like he was about to stroke out.

"
He wasn't supposed to choose her," Rishab muttered. Rishab felt the jealousy creeping up in him slowly and had to look away. Why the hell had he picked Madhu?

Adam slowly ended the kiss and pulled back, winking at Madhu as he lowered his hand. "You're a helluva a kisser," he whispered, "but don't hate me when I tell you that I was thinking of someone else."

She grinned. "Ditto."

He gave her a hug. "You're a good friend, Madhu." He released her and went back to his seat. "So, guess that makes it my turn, huh?" He grinned and pointed at Akash. "Your turn, buddy."

"
Uh-huh, I'll take dare."

Hmm... I'm sure as hell not daring you to kiss Abby, he thought when Akash shot a quick glance at her. bas***d could have kept it simple and just gone with truth but no he wants to show off huh? Well show off he will? Adam smiled evilly.

Edited by luvera - 11 years ago
Nice update.RK thought Adam would surely kiss Akash...but he ended up kissing Rk's girl...🤣