Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF - The Promise - Thread I - Chapter 1 to 68 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 153

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

for creating hyper links, just copy the page no. where the update is and whenever u try to pm or post new reply, there will be globe like structure paste it there and there u will create hyperlinks and put it in index. then also pm me

Well tried to do the links but apparently cannot post links on my updates as i am a fairly new member and have to have a certain number of posts before i can do something like that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - The Promise - Thread I - Chapter 1 to 68 (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Chapter 10

Truly Mumbai is the city that never sleeps. As the car weaved its way through traffic, I recalled the events of this evening and wondered what had gotten into me? Yes, she was gorgeous, but I have seen gorgeous women before, heck I have dated a whole lot of woman in that category, models, actresses, women every man pines for. So what is it about her that got me to react so out of character. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sudden ringing of my phone. I was slightly agitated but at the same time thankful for this distraction.

"Yes Bittuji, what is it?", I snapped. "Sir, as per your request, I placed bids on all the 5 paintings of your choice. But Sir.." Rishab stopped him mid-sentence and in a sarcastic yet crisp tone said, "Ouuuh Bittuji...BUT !! what is this... but? Have never come across such a word before. Nor do I ever wish to. I don't want to hear any excuses. If I am not the owner of those paintings, don't bother coming to work... ever. I am going to say this once and only once, I want those paintings, no matter what the cost." Then rather sweetly he continued, "I hope that clears all your doubts Bittuji and there will be no more buts now... Good Night Bittuji, see you tomorrow!!"

The last few minutes forgotten or rather repressed, I continued on my way back into the gallery while mentally formulating an apology. I was trying to find words that would adequately explain my delay and my current dressing style. I just hoped that people would continue doing whatever it was they were doing and not stop and stare. This was turning out to be a nightmare, like the one where you dream of walking into class buck naked and everyone is either staring or laughing at you. I mentally gave my self a boost and kept repeating like a mantra - Madhu you can do this, Yes you can do this!!

I ignored the incessant staring and a couple of sniggers as I passed through the throngs of people gathered. As I reached there, I noticed that the curator was chatting up with a short stubby man in the brightest coloured yellow shirt I had ever seen. I thought to myself, I hope this is not the guy who wants to buy my paintings. God forbid he buys them only to hang one of them above his toilet. That very thought was enough to send me scampering away. Before I could make a detour, the curator spotted me and called out to me, "Oh here she is... Madhu meet Bittuji. He has already put in his bid for all your paintings exhibited today." Madhu gave him a half-smile and said, " Hello Mr...", "No, its just Bittuji", he corrected and continued before she could add on. "Actually it is not me who wants to purchase your paintings, it is my boss, Mr. Kundra." The curator added, "Yes, Mr. Kundra wanted to meet you personally. He waited for you for quite sometime too. I think he was quite put off with all the waiting and seemed irate when he left." Madhu felt really horrid on hearing this and since she was at fault for the delay, she immediately started narrating her much practised apology speech, forgetting her displeasure on the business man with the bags of money. Seeing that she was truly apologetic, Bittuji smiled and told her not to worry about it. Madhu though felt that she still needed to apologize to Mr. Kundra personally and requested to have a meeting with him. Bittuji decided to call on his boss and let him know regarding the paintings and also about the meeting the artist of the paintings, namely Madhu, has requested.

The curator excused himself while Bittuji was putting the call through to Mr. Kundra. Since he placed the call in my presence, I was privy to the happenings. I was quite put out with this Mr. Kundra and the way he dealt with the people who work for him. I had half a mind not to sell my paintings to him, but alas it would only jeopardize Bittuji's job. Bittuji was quick to make an excuse regarding his boss, something about him being in a meeting and told me that he would get in touch with me the next day.

Bittuji has been with Mr. Rishab Kundra since the inception of Kundra Constructions and knew his boss inside out and something was definitely bothering him. He has seen him maintain his cool in the worst of situations. Something was definitely wrong for him to be so sarcastic, moody and downright rude. No matter what others think, Bittuji loved working for Mr. Rishab Kundra, and no amount of money offered from any other company could entice him to join them, and he has refused such offers.

As Bittuji mingled with the crowd, he happen to over hear some talk which put certain things in perspective. Deepali was busy gloating away to her group of imbeciles - Trishna and Sikander, who were listening intently and laughing away. "I don't know what Rishu was thinking when he wanted to buy all of that stupid Madhu's paintings. Thankfully I managed to keep them apart, otherwise my Rishu would have ended up buying her paintings and that wouldn't do. Have you even seen her paintings? Can't make head nor tail of what she is painting. And look at my beautiful paintings." If it was even possible, there seemed to be more malice in her voice as she continued speaking, "After the way I ripped her gown, she still decided to show her face in here, wearing those rags. Look at her now, looks like someone has walked in from the streets. The stupid fool didn't even realize I did it purposefully." Bittuji had heard enough to report to his boss the next day and walked off while Deepali, Trishna and Sikander were still in the midst of their Madhu bashing. She had not seen him there yet and he wanted it to stay that way.

Edited by luvera - 15 January 2013 at 11:44pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990tessyranipreetianand21sviren-Desire-malar3zelja89benazVIBS_DDkshubhanginityavishti.dvdcutestar12Vsoujanyabeauty14sweetdearar_artShazzieAnjali_12love.piyaliCheckmateIWinCythereaSyed695mannu_minnieSuhana AhmedAudiwaliaritzy09ashred12..Aliya..jeenia123saijahnavinehakariba-SmexyGhost-DonnaHarveySaiSdeepak148SHINYSHREYApunam2712goldenmoon

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
ClapClapoo RK's gonna kick that gang's butt! lol of course with his witty remarks. lol GREAT UPDATE! can't wait for the face to face of RK and Madhu! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luveraSaiS

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vsoujanya

ClapClapoo RK's gonna kick that gang's butt! lol of course with his witty remarks. lol GREAT UPDATE! can't wait for the face to face of RK and Madhu! Clap

Ouuuhhh me tooo!!! Haven't thought of it yet but am still excited!!!!Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Fab update as usual.

luveraSaiS

mannu_minnie

IF-Rockerz

mannu_minnie

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
nice update..

luveraSaiS

jeenia123

IF-Rockerz

jeenia123

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
hey wonderful update. waiting for their face to face conversation...

luveraSaiS

Angeena

IF-Dazzler

Angeena

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Very good update.

luveraSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top