Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF - The Promise - Thread I - Chapter 1 to 68 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 153

cutestar12

Goldie

cutestar12

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Nice ud continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - The Promise - Thread I - Chapter 1 to 68 (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunsunita_gm

IF-Dazzler

arunsunita_gm

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
All the updts r gud    cont soon and dont frgt to pm me
gn tc ks hsd

luvera

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
interesting...

luvera

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Chapter 9

I placed my finger on her lips to stop her from talking, and immediately regretted it, because I have never felt lips so soft and supple. In that instance I felt a million emotions running through me - need, want, love, lust, hate, jealousy... yes, jealousy and hate not towards her but towards any man that might have been near those..., no the very thought of it makes me sick to my stomach.

To distract myself I from all these feelings, I moved to look into her eyes. By then she had stopped talking and had this cute confused expression on her face which slowly turned into annoyance. There was a flicker of something else there but it was gone before I could decipher it. As my eyes shifted to look into hers, I realized what a big mistake that was. I never met someone like her before. When you looked into her eyes you could see into her soul. And all I could see was loneliness and some deep rooted sadness. I was alarmed, this was the second time today that I felt as if someone else also shared in my loneliness. Twice in less than an hour was too much for me to handle. I couldn't stand there any longer seeing my self in her eyes. Before she said something, or before I did something I might regret later I turned and walked away.

What a horrid evening this was turning out. I had to put up my paintings for sale and attend to patrons, then some pretentious man with hordes of cash who knows nothing about art wants to buy all my paintings, most likely because it must match the dcor in his office, then Deepali, no Dips, manages to rip my gown as I was heading to meet that pompous ass. Now I have to hurriedly change in the backseat of a car into some old drab and quickly get back to the 'formal event' looking like someone off the street because I have still not met that braggart. Occupied by my inner turmoil, I opened the car door without looking and hit a gentleman who was walking besides my car.

The moment I saw him, I felt something, a kind of familiarity, like I know this person, have known him for ages, not only in this life time but for countless lifetimes. This unnerved me and I started apologizing profusely. As I heard myself apologizing, I kept wondering what was wrong with me. I am twaddling. I never twaddle. Before I could stop myself from prattling on, I suddenly felt his finger on my mouth. At his touch, I felt a warmth pass through my body and settle in the depths of my femininity. I was annoyed at myself for enjoying this feeling and wanting more of it. I could only hope it didn't show on my face. Without warning, he abruptly turned and walked away.

I braced myself against the car and took in some deep breadths to calm my rapidly beating heart. I was beside myself for having such feelings. My fury quickly changed to anxiousness when I wondered if the man's quick departure was because he saw the way I responded to him and was just appalled by my behaviour. I made a quick mental note - No more Mills & Boon for me. Those books are the root cause of all these romanticized feelings. Deciding to blame all my new found feelings on my romance novels I started walking back to the gallery rather briskly. I was already late and would need to make another apology, which had to be better than the one I just gave a few minutes back.

Edited by luvera - 14 January 2013 at 10:44pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990LetsLivepriyanka55555chimfrostap1993zelja89aliahaysemalar3sviren-Desire-sukritimishrapreetianand21senorzorro12VIBS_DDtigress.meenukshubhangiPristineSoulVsoujanyamytinypaintingssweetdearbeauty14ar_artShazzieAnjali_12CythereaCheckmateIWingurudrishtimannu_minnieritzy09Syed695Suhana AhmedAudiwaliajeenia123saijahnavi..Aliya..DonnaHarveynehakaribaSaiSSHINYSHREYAdeepak148punam2712-SmexyGhost-goldenmoon

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Awesome Update

I love that you are always one of the first few people to lap up my updates!!!!

SaiS

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SaiS

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

i read the chapters from page 2 to page 5 and one word cmes to mind - mind blowing lol. plz put hyperlinks in index and plz pm me

Thanks for the great review!!!
But trust me when I say I have read better FF's... Still have a long way to go, in terms of improvement...

Anyway coming to your point above, you will have to give me a step by step detailed information of how to do the above i.e. put in hyperlinks. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712SaiS

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Lovely update.
Cont soon.

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top