Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF - The Promise - Thread I - Chapter 1 to 68 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 153

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - The Promise - Thread I - Chapter 1 to 68 (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Awesome Update

Thanks... When i have ideas running around in my head, it becomes difficult not to pen it down.. 
and hence the sudden overflow of updates.. 

SaiS

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punam2712

Originally posted by luvera

I will be updating on a regular basis for the time being until i reach a writers block... Atleast once a week if not more...

CONGRTAS FOR WRITING
WONDERFUL WAY OF WRITING YOU HAVE - CRISP AND CLEAR
SHOULD WRITE MORE OFTEN

STORY SEEMS INTERESTING, BUT WHY DID MADHU'S MOM COMMIT SUICIDE
HOW OLD IS SHE NOW

Thanks!! 
I hope my updates have cleared your mind of all doubts.

SaiS

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Chapter 8

My eyes constantly scanned the crowd wondering what was taking so long. I suddenly spotted the curator walking towards me but he was alone. I frowned, because one I didn't like being kept waiting and secondly I didn't know why I needed to meet the artist so much. Anyway I was buying the paintings I liked, so why do I have this urge to meet this artist. I was confused and I don't like being confused.

The curator came to me and told me that the artist was held up with another patron and would be with me shortly. What!! I was expected to wait. Doesn't this artist know who I am? This is just ridiculous and an insult. I had half a mind of walking out without buying the paintings. But something still kept my feet planted to the ground. As we waited, Deepali came by. "Oh Rishu darlin' your still here. Did you decide to stay for me?" she questioned, all the while latching on to me like a creeper to a wall. I tried to pry myself out of her clutches while I answered, "Just waiting to meet the artist of these paintings here. Such bold use of colors and such a strong portrayal of emotion, don't you agree?" "Yeah it is okay," she shrugged. "Well if you are waiting for her, you will just have to keep waiting, I just saw her go out the back a couple of minutes ago. I think she just wanted to get out of here."

I was beyond furious now. How dare she just ignore me, no one ignores Rishab Kundra!! I am the most most respected and feared man in the business world. I was MD of Kundra Diamond Works, a company my father started and Chairman of Kundra Constructions, the fruit of my hard work, my baby. I started the company on my own 5 yrs ago when I was 25 and watched it grow into the top most construction company in India. I jerked off Deepali's hand in anger and walked off. As I walked across the car park, I was suddenly hit by a car door. "Oofgh!!" I cried out. This girl comes out of the back shouting out apologies and crying out that today is just not her day and she shouldn't have come here at all. While she was in the midst of her blabbering which seemed like she was talking more to her self than to me, I got a chance to actually notice her. She looked like a woman who didn't realize just how beautiful she actually was. She had locks of sable-black and they surged over her shoulders. Her skin tight clothes gave away her sculpted figure which was voluptuous just in the right places. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. What got to me the most were her eyes and lips. She had effervescent, champagne-brown eyes which were dew-pond round. And her lips, she had the most exquisite bee-stung lips I had ever seen. I wondered what they would taste like pure sweet honey or maybe a dash of cherry or strawberry like the reddish gloss that covered her lips. She could as well have been Aphrodite or Cleopatra in the flesh.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990LetsLivepriyanka55555mkd.70ap1993aliahaysezelja89paras99sviren-Desire-sukritimishrapreetianand21smilydearVIBS_DDabjeyakshubhangibenazPristineSoulbriacutestar12Vsoujanyabeauty14Anjali_12CythereaCheckmateIWingurudrishtiShazziear_artjeenia123saijahnaviSyed695mannu_minnieSuhana Ahmedritzy09..Aliya..deepak148SHINYSHREYApunam2712nehakaribaSaiS-SmexyGhost-goldenmoon

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Im liking this. Your way of writing is too good.

Update soon

luvera

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
ClapVery nice, truly well written. It is really nice to see them RK connect to her through seeing her paintings. Very special connection indeed. And now they are face to face! very excited to see where this leads! Clap

luvera

mannu_minnie

IF-Rockerz

mannu_minnie

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
nice story...

luvera

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-