Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF - The Promise - Thread I - Chapter 1 to 68 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 3 Page 153

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
WOW! this is a totally different plot but very well thought out so far!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luveraSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - The Promise - Thread I - Chapter 1 to 68 (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Nice start.

luveraSaiS

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvera

I will be updating on a regular basis for the time being until i reach a writers block... Atleast once a week if not more...

CONGRTAS FOR WRITING
WONDERFUL WAY OF WRITING YOU HAVE - CRISP AND CLEAR
SHOULD WRITE MORE OFTEN

STORY SEEMS INTERESTING, BUT WHY DID MADHU'S MOM COMMIT SUICIDE
HOW OLD IS SHE NOW

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luverajeenia123SaiS

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Chapter 5

I have never been out at a social event like this before, I try avoiding crowds. I don't like the way people look at me with pitiful eyes, at least that is how I see them view me. I wasn't very keen on going but alas it was my paintings hanging on the walls there.

It has been 20 yrs since that day, which has etched itself on my brain for ever, yet Maya still continues to stay with us. She took me under her wing and loved me as if I were her own. Unfortunately I was never able to love her back the way she deserved. In my world it was just Daddy and me, all because of that one betrayal. I feel guilty about it but for the time-being acknowledging her presence is all I can muster. And so I indulge her when she wants to do something for me like getting everything ready right from the dress to my shoes to even the clutch I would carry for today's event. Hell I can choose my own clothes, well I am 26 after all. But if doing these little things for me makes her happy, why not right? Thats the least I can do.

On the way to the gallery this unusually cold winter night, I was taken back to the past, that night the circumstances of my mothers death was revealed to me. It was a similar cold night when Daddy and I were gathered at a friends house for dinner and I was playing hide and seek with the other kids, when I heard a couple of women talking about the sad nature of Mrs. Malik's demise. At first I didn't want to listen, but as they say curiosity killed the cat. I leaned forward from behind the bush to try to hear more clearly what they were saying, when I learnt that Ramu Kaka, our trusted servant was in the midst of stealing money and other valuables from Mommies cupboard, when Mommy arrived home earlier than expected from the market. In the confusion and fear of being caught, he thrust the kitchen knife into her and made away with the valuables he had collected so far. My world came crashing down at this news.

Ramu Kaka was with us for as long as I can remember. He cared for me and similarly I cared for him. After Mommy died whenever I asked for Kaka, I was told his relative was very sick and so had to go back home to his village. No one talked about him from then. Now I realized the truth behind it. The betrayal etched itself on my soul. How could someone I cared about at one point take away something so dear to me. I think that is the reason why I have never been able to allow anyone to get close to me, be it Maya, or a friend, or classmates, or teachers, hell even my therapist, the one person I should be able to talk to.

I didnt cry at the time, I waited till all were asleep that night when I let myself go. I cried for the feeling of betrayal I felt, for the loss of my mother's touch and affection, for the loss of my beautiful and innocent world.

A lone tear escaped and I quickly wiped it away before it even made its way down my cheek. I turned to look at Daddy and smiled, he was happy so I was going to be happy. I may never love or cherish anyone in this world again, but for now all I need is him, at least that is what I keep telling myself. Somewhere deep down I feel the loneliness the sadness in my heart but I dare not dwell on it for long lest it overtakes me.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990priyanka55555sss333zelja89pa24703987malar3terryzitapreetianand21paras99sviren-Desire-sukritimishrasmilydearpriyankasweet21VIBS_DDkshubhangibenazPristineSoulVsoujanyabriaSarunforevavid6beauty14karamjeetCheckmateIWinKareena1994Anjali_12gurudrishtimannu_minnieritzy09jeenia123saijahnaviSyed695..Aliya..punam2712Bes_BnehakaribaSaiSadventure_gurldeepak148-SmexyGhost-goldenmoon

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
aww! poor Madhu that is a depressing event. Very well written! Clap

luveraSaiS

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Chapter 6

As I walked in, Deepali or Dips as she liked to be called, yelled out to me ecstatically, and came rushing over and planted herself beside me. I am not one to complain about garnishing attention but when it comes from someone as annoying as her, I rather have my limbs cut off than spend an evening in her company. But alas, the things one has to endure in the name of business. So I planted a fake smile on my lips and congratulated her on the success of yet another exhibition.

She immediately dragged me off to show me her works of art, or rather works of crap!! I know I am being mean, but you would too if you had to cough up a huge bundle of cash for something you didn't want to buy in the first place. I had to pleasantly smile and look appreciative, I only hope it didn't come out looking constipated. Her father and my business partner came around and we exchanged our usual pleasantries. He raved about his talented daughter to the those who were around while I smiled and nodded as if I was in complete acceptance. I wondered if I had spent enough time at the exhibition and if now would be an appropriate time to make up an excuse to run the hell away from here. In her father's presence, I just picked one of her paintings, it didn't matter which one, they all looked like a monkey was the artist behind it anyway and placed a bid, hoping I wouldn't be the winner and wouldn't have to find yet another corner of the house I never go to hang the damn thing. As soon as I fulfilled my obligation, I made an excuse of having a prior engagement so that I could get out of there. Dips pouted and seductively brushed against me and said "Rishu darlin' you cant do this to me. This is my night and I want to spend it with you." All I wanted at that time is to get out of there. "Daddy-kins, I don't want Rishu to go, please make him stay."

Don't get me wrong, Deepali is extremely hot, anyone would love to get in bed with her. I too wouldn't have passed up on this opportunity, hell have you seen her, but alas I don't mix business with pleasure. Also behind that giddy and over sweet front lay a cunning and shrewd person who used every means there was to get what she wanted. And she did always get what she wanted. I just wanted not to be added on the list of conquered.

Before Mr. Bhatia could say anything, I told him that I had to leave because I had to meet with the architects on some last minute design changes before our presentation tomorrow. Since Mr. Bhatia catered mainly to the branding and promotional responsibilities of our construction business, he would not be aware of my pretentious meeting. Before they could keep me there any longer I quickly excused myself and walked away.

While walking away, heaving a sigh of relief, I heard someone exclaim "Now this is what I call art!!" I stopped in my tracks to listen to what was being said. "Such beauty yet such darkness. It is as if every brush stroke is filled with equal amounts of light and dark. Yet sometimes it feels as if the darkness is slowly creeping in and taking over. Beautiful, have never seen something like this before." I waited for them to walk away to get a look at the paintings they were talking about. And I was blown away. The thing that hit me when I saw the painting for the first time was Loneliness. A deep deep sense of Loneliness, something I could relate to. As I moved from painting to painting I noticed that it was intentionally or unintentionally a common theme of all the paintings. I looked for some information on the artist and noticed that the only information provided as a name was M.

I felt a pull towards the paintings as if this artist was the only person who could understand and share in my loneliness. I looked around for the artist but didn't see anyone. But noticed the curator of the gallery and signaled for him. He told me that the artist was around the place and he will locate her and bring her across to him for a chat.

While the curator was gone, I called on Bittuji, my Personal Assistant and gave him instructions that come what may, no matter how much the cost, all 5 paintings of this artist were to be mine. I had to have them.

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

ap1993mkd.70sss333aliahaysezelja89pa24703987juhi1990priyanka55555terryzitaparas99preetianand21-Desire-malar3smilydearVIBS_DDbenazkshubhangipriyankasweet21PristineSoulvishti.dvdvid6beauty14briaSarunforevasweetdearar_artCheckmateIWingurudrishtiAnjali_12Suhana AhmedAudiwaliaritzy09jeenia123Syed695..Aliya..Bes_BnehakaribaSaiS-SmexyGhost-deepak148punam2712adventure_gurlgoldenmoon

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome Story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvera

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7

First and foremost I am an artist, who creates abstract art. Abstract art involves not only a paintbrush and paints but an emotion that comes from within the artist. It was difficult for me because I like to live in seclusion but here I have to talk to art lovers and patrons of the gallery about the process that I as an artist have to go through to create my works. I was talking to one such patron, "Everyone has their own thoughts and visions. No one will ever see one of my paintings the way that I do. But that is ok. That is what abstract is all about. For me the joy is in the process." I was interrupted by the curator who told me that there was this business man, Mr. Kundra, who was interested in buying all my paintings no matter what the cost and wanted to see me regarding payment this instant. I asked the curator what did he say about my paintings because if I had to sell them I would rather someone understand the paintings than buy them because they would match the dcor of their home or office. He looked at me like I am crazy, here someone wanted to buy my paintings and I am asking him what did he say about my paintings. I should be jumping for joy that someone was interested in purchasing paintings from a newcomer like me. He just rolled his eyes at me and said that the patron thought they were nice... NICE, he thought they were nice!!!

If it was any other artist, I am sure they would be thrilled that someone was interested in buying all their paintings. But not me. I rather keep them to myself. And if I had to sell them I would like to sell them to someone who had a keen sense of art, who could understand the emotions behind the paintings. Someone who could understand me, because though I may not accept the fact, that is exactly what I needed, someone who could understand me and accept me.

I was furious and just wanted to march right over to him and give him a piece of my mind. But thankfully civility took over me and I told him that I would be right over once I finish talking to these friendly patrons. It would also give me some time to compose myself. He nodded and left.

I finished up with the lovely couple and made my way in the direction I saw the curator leave towards. As I was walking, someone bumped into me. It was a fellow artist, Deepali, who I was introduced to before the opening of the gallery. Deepali had stepped on my gown and it ripped up the front. She immediately apologized and gushed all over me trying to make amends. But what was done was done though it was no fault of hers, I mean she didn't really mean to do it. I quickly excused myself and moved towards the exit to the back where my car was parked. What I didn't see in my rush to get out of that embarrassing situation was the smirk that Deepali had on her all so innocent face, which conveyed the message that everything went as per her plan to all those who knew her.

I didnt have a gown or anything but at-least I had a spare pair of jeans and top in the back which I could change into. Well let me tell you it ain't easy getting into skin tight jeans in the back of a car.

Deepali's eyes followed Rishab as he was leaving and noticed the pause in his step when he stopped to listen to what some people were talking. She saw him look at the paintings as if he had discovered some treasure. There was a sudden spark of understanding and comprehension in his eyes, and she didn't like it. He never looked at her paintings in the same manner. When he saw her paintings he always seemed to be bored and uninterested. When she realized that he wanted to buy every one of the paintings and also wanted to meet the artist personally, she was irate. In her jealousy and enviousness she decided to sabotage their meeting and came up with a devious plan.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

zelja89aliahayseap1993mkd.70priyanka55555juhi1990rinku28terryzitaparas99preetianand21-Desire-sukritimishramalar3VIBS_DDbenazkshubhangiPristineSoulvid6beauty14sweetdearar_artShazzieAnjali_12gurudrishtiCheckmateIWinSyed695ritzy09AudiwaliaSuhana Ahmedjeenia123saijahnavi..Aliya..SaiSdeepak148-SmexyGhost-adventure_gurlpunam2712goldenmoon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top