•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I somehow felt that the winning was manipulated. She was made the winner. All of us know that today was the finale of big boss and so in order to get higher trps and clash with it, they had to offer a dhamaka episode and what better to show a winner. yes the show is already recorded but the makers would know which recorded part will be telecasted when. I clearly feel anyone who would have recorded in that particular day to be telecasted for 2day would have won.
the first part of her questions were all punjab based atleast most of it. till her 1250000 she had easy ones i would say.

Even I felt the same.The questions were very easy.Even my 3rd std studying son was able to answer 4 qns.longest part of the body.Congress president.Marathon question,Clouds stratus and these qns were placed at 320000 ,640000etc

I am surprised at this.I honestly felt only the final 13th qn was slightly tough but still not a 5 crore qn.
I don't think it is about the level of easiness, but how many of the contestants are inactive in their educational pursuits.

It is the ability to retain knowledge, for many years, despite not training your mind in the way that you would in an academic setting.  Anyways, that is how I feel...I am a phD candidate and I have forgotten many things taught in grade 2/3.  I would never be able to go on, say, Jeopardy because people on Jeopardy have a keen ability to retain knowledge about random facts over years.
And the ethnicity questions, whether someone is from Bihar, Punjab, Maharashtra, Bengal, they always do those.  Even for the man who took one crore from Kashmir at the beginning of the season.
Sanmeet killed fastest finger qualifying questions in just 4.2 Seconds. Out of eight contestants only 3 asnswered it correctly and the second best answer was timed at 8.5 seconds. This question was really hard as they asked how many times M. Singh, A. Vagpayee, N. Rao or VP Singh became Pm of India.  

Does she still need to prove herself. Furthermore she answered all the questions in her first attempt. Admit it that she is a very smart lady with sharp brain and excellent memory.

TM is talking about regional questions from Punjab. She spent all her life in Maharashtra. Hatts off to her that she remembered so much about Punjab.

There has always been religion based questions from Ramayana, Mahabhatata, Lord Krishna, Lord Rama put on to majority natives, Kuraan and muslim history questions to our muslim brothers and sisters. They also ask state politics questions to people belong to that particular state, e.g.  People come from Bihar are asked questions from that region. Last week a boy from Delhi/Hariyana was asked questions about Delhi politics and panipat's 1 st war - A. Lodhis's Tomb etc.

TM you are not only bias but your a jealous person as well. Grow up and work hard, one day you will be a successful person like Sunmeet.
She was good no doubt, but some questions are way too easy as well.
No doubt on her capabilities but the questions chosen were very easy.Whereas for some contestants even 80000rs level questions are very tough.I found the difficulty slightly only in the final question and again it is not a 5 crore question.
She got super easy questions minus 1 or 2. I agree with you. Think it was a pre-decided thing.
Definately fixed! Too calm when she was getting that big an amount, and her answering ability too casual! Easy questions!