Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobo

Okay ...here we go , Enjoyyyss :) 

Is gravity responsible for people falling in love.?
What do u think made Snape fall for Lily Evans? 
 Who Do you think is Secret Crush of Vincent Crabbe? 
Did you ever in your life closed the fridge slowly to check when light goes out ? ?
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes and from Finland Fines?
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...Does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?
Which broom would you like to have ( apart of firebolt ) & why ?
 Tonks Or Fleur ? 
Why is it that you drive on the parkway, and park on the driveway?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called "rush hour"?
What is difference between James Potter & Snape ?
 Krum Or Cedric ? 

1. Nopes its there absolute bad luck...and some times hallucinations and delusions which "makes" people "fall in love"LOL
2.well IMO her innocence..and the fact that she readily accepted who he was rather than any negative reaction...and also she was teh ONLY friend he hadEmbarrassed
3. Vincent will go for some one much more thick and stupid...oh and also HUGE...i guess Aunt Marge?Wink
4.well for the starting 21 years of my life we din't have a fridge..LOL so yeah am not USED to the notion of FridgeLOL in the recent 6 years...i din't try..let me see..*dashes towards kitchen to check that out*
5.cos Holland doesn't stand holes in them...and finland have fins so no vehicles and hence no fines...Wink
6.no 5th one counts the number of people suffering...forgetting to count himself out...Cool
7.nimbus 2000 cos it was loyal to HP
8.Tonks...cos fleur is a bit vain to my tastesLOL
9.cos pathway can't drive on Drive way...and drive way can't park itself on pathwayCool
10.cos everyone will be flying to reach and hence no body will be going to anywhereSleepy
11.name...and ...sarcasmLOL
12.krum...cos all select cedric...poor krum no one to take care of himLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6th W/WOTW (Page 5)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal jagdesh

IF-Dazzler

komal jagdesh

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Originally posted by komal jagdesh

congratzz lakshmi diii
mazey kro hot seat perEvil Smile
thank you komaliya...
no questions?

Arey asise kaise no question 
itni ansani se thodi chorongi yeh moqaLOL

thoda intezar kro Wink

but i will not goin to ask you anything about HP 
but related to HC 

chale ga?

Edited by komal jagdesh - 13 January 2013 at 1:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Congratulations! Clap

1. For me, Snape was the bravest guy, who's for u?

2. I don't watch SN so might not understand the rhyme or reason of the ans. u give, but if u r given a chance to be a part of the show which char. would u like to play?

3. If given a chance, would u like to go in space?

4. if HC proposed u, would u say yes or tell him, ham sirf achche dost hain; maine kabhi tumhe us nazar se nahi dekha... ROFL

5. If u were given a chance to handle Saubha. bhav, how would u have treated the Raghav Sia track?

6. If given a chance to change HP's ending, how would u have dealt with it? like would u make Snape live etc etc

7. Choose one:
a) Twilight or Vampire Diaries
b) SN or a date with HC
c) HC or HCians Evil Smile
d) an hour with Viraj or an evening watching SP shows

8. Have u lied in any of the answers in this whole WOTH? LOL

Ephemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
These were once asked of me. Now I ask them of you. LOL

How would you distinguish between Fred and George?
Which is you most embarrasing moment in your life?
What would you hide in a snitch?
If you were told to choose a position in the Ministry of Magic what would it be and why?
Which happy memory in particular do you think is worth in your life to conjure a patronous?
What would be your patronous?

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear:
Harry
Dementor
Wolf
Rat
Pin
Car
Stick
Unicorn
Letter

Choose only one in the following.
What would you encourage people to be:
a) smart and courageous
b) clever and disciplined
c) Alert and fast

When you see a wolf you
a) run away screaming
b) freeze on the spot
c) try to fight it 

You and your best friends are out in the night you come across a haunted house:
a) go look inside with your friends
b) go home its not safe
c) encourage only your friends to go and you stay behind

There is something curious going around campus, you:
a) shut out your curiosity
b) check it out 
c) invent stories about the situation

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

congratzz lakshmi diii
mazey kro hot seat perEvil Smile
thank you komaliya...
no questions?

Arey asise kaise no question 
itni ansani se thodi chorongi yeh moqaLOL

thoda intezar kro Wink

but i will not goin to ask you anything about HP 
but related to HC 

chale ga?

its absolutely OK...komaliya...ask anything you want

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Congratulations! Clap  thank you yara...kamini aahigayi finally I-F peLOL

1. For me, Snape was the bravest guy, who's for u?
 Same hereEmbarrassed

2. I don't watch SN so might not understand the rhyme or reason of the ans. u give, but if u r given a chance to be a part of the show which char. would u like to play?
a sister Winchester to Dean cos he is a kind of Brother who is very very rareEmbarrassed

3. If given a chance, would u like to go in space?
naah...when there is vacuum and darkness all around why to waste millions of bucks to see thatLOL 

4. if HC proposed u, would u say yes or tell him, ham sirf achche dost hain; maine kabhi tumhe us nazar se nahi dekha... ROFL
 you gave the answer kaminiLOL i would say sorry dude if i made you think i am romantically involved with you...to me you areTHE BEST FRIEND...lets not cross that beautiful lineStern SmileROFL

5. If u were given a chance to handle Saubha. bhav, how would u have treated the Raghav Sia track?
nice Q...i would have shown Sia's inner Struggle once she befreinds Raghav...show how slowly but surely her trust on herself  is built ...and then when they get married...i would have shown how sia struggles to be near to another man in THAT way...how raghav sometimes understands it...supports her an dgives her space...for the sake of masala i would have showed sia being very very touchy on the pati patni relationship...raghav's patience being tested...having heated argument...sia changing her thinking process...slowly giving chance to raghav to be THE man in her life...adopting Krish as there son...deciding against having there own biological child...etc etc...LOL
6. If given a chance to change HP's ending, how would u have dealt with it? like would u make Snape live etc etc
i would have made only one change...i would have kept Lupin and Tonks alive...i never wanted  the same pattern to repeat...what happened to harry...i did not wanted the same to teddy too...at least child wouldn't be orphan no...Ouch
snape had to die...cos the path he had taken...and also Elder wand Had to be beaten of it's previous master...forcefully if the elder wand was taken from snape..it would be weird as snape is a master of spells and potions...and brave too...showing him losing the duel and living would be extremely shameful incident...instead heroic death is always admissable

7. Choose one:
a) Twilight or Vampire Diaries anytime VD....LOL
b) SN or a date with HC i would stick to watching SN "with" HCCool...cos friends don't go datesErmm
c) HC or HCians Evil Smile  
kamini AngryCensored kaise sawaal pochliya tumneAngryBroken Heart agar tum dono mein se kisi ek ko chunna padey tho "I WILL LEAVE BOTH OF YOU and GO AWAY" even if that will hurt me the MAXIMUMOuch...i CANNOT choose in between you guys...Cry so its better to hurt myself than hurting either of youEmbarrassed
d) an hour with Viraj or an evening watching SP shows 
well as SP gave us memorable HC shows..i will always vote for the latter oneLOL and anything WILL be BETTER than the person you askedTongue
and you HAD to mention him here right?Ermm jab tumhe pata hey i go on a violent streak seeing his nameAngry
8. Have u lied in any of the answers in this whole WOTH? LOL Never...Embarrassed i don't lie unless its absolutely must wala situation...so naah...i never lied in answers to any of the questions hereSmile

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

These were once asked of me. Now I ask them of you. LOL

How would you distinguish between Fred and George?
no use of distinguishing NOW as Fred is umm...dead...and georgie haa an ear severedCry
Which is you most embarrasing moment in your life?
there are many...as am socially inacapable person...but the Biggest embarassment was when i won Best guest lecturer award...embarassing cos it was the last award category after which there was cultural programmes post lunch break... just few seconds before it was announced... i had Cursed the Whole award ceremony and this particular awardee for extending the function's time limit and keeping me waiting to have lunch...my stomach rumbled too...while i was cursing and scolding the guy who won it with my colleague...when...ummm...MC mentioned my name...the look the people in my row gave to me...was...like OMG...LOL partly some were raising eyebrows and some were grinning wickedly...and others were RoflingAngryLOL
What would you hide in a snitch?
my life is an open book..there is nothing in my life to hide...Ouch
If you were told to choose a position in the Ministry of Magic what would it be and why?
it would be related to magical education...so that i could introduce various courses to the students...and HP books would have had in-detail exploration of that aspect...i missed it the most Ouch
or else i would be a historian...and write down every happenings and day-to-day life of magic world...Day Dreaming
Which happy memory in particular do you think is worth in your life to conjure a patronous?
the day i watched HC as Ali for the first time...cos literally he saved me from sinking into the abyss and gave a new lifeEmbarrassed
What would be your patronous?
it would be cheetah cos am an athlete...and am lean...i love strength and agility and also intelligence

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear:
Harry Harry's round glassesWink
Dementor they suckDead
Wolf lupinOuch
Rat ewww and also peterDead
Pin transfiguaration classesDay Dreaming
Car ford angliaLOL
Stick dudley and i go ROFL
Unicorn anger on voldyAngry
Letter Hogwarts and i go CryandBroken Heart as in reality i will never get that one ever

Choose only one in the following.
What would you encourage people to be:
a) smart and courageous
b) clever and disciplined
c) Alert and fast
a very good mixture of all the three in a balanced sort of wayWink
When you see a wolf you
a) run away screaming
b) freeze on the spot
c) try to fight it 
i would freeze on the spot...LOL

You and your best friends are out in the night you come across a haunted house:
a) go look inside with your friends
b) go home its not safe
c) encourage only your friends to go and you stay behind
i would poke around that house..see for myself if its REALLY haunted or NOTBig smile so my bet is option (a)

There is something curious going around campus, you:
a) shut out your curiosity
b) check it out 
c) invent stories about the situation
ofcourse i will check it out as neither (a) nor (c) is correct path to take..

-PixieBunnie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieBunnie-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Congratz Laksh for being witch in the spotlight! Tongue
Now lets us start the grilling..shall we..Wink

Whats your fav...
Color?
Number?
Letter?
Book?
Movie?
TV Show?
Current Celebrity?
Old Celebrity?
Soap?
Chocolate Company?
Candy Company?
Ice Cream flavor?
Cookie flavor?
Cake flavor?
Animal?
Quote? (Only One)
Food?
Dessert?
Country?
City?
Town?
State?
School Subject?
Forum?
Harry Potter character?
Luna Lovegood or Ginny Weasley?
Ron Weasley or Hermione Granger?
Twilight or Harry Potter?
Cookie Dough or Cookie's and Cream?

Some more...

1-What do you value most in life?

2-Do believe that people are inherently good or bad?

3-What is your greatest regret?

4-What do you see as your greatest achievement?

5-How do you deal with someone you don't like?

6-What do you feel you are entitled to in life?

7-What's your favourite song?

8-What are your feelings regarding 'God' and religion?

9-How do you personally define "Right" from "Wrong"?

Enjoy! Wink

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Harry Potter Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.