What are you scared of... 
Most annoying this... 
Most smelliest thing... 
Most funniest thing.. 
Most kindest person.. 
I do/do not like dogs because 
I do/do not like cats because 
Will I be back with more questions? 
 What is your first memory in your childhood?
What was your favorite toy? 
What was your favorite game? 
Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they, and how did you know them? Why do they stick out? 
Who was your best friend when you were growing up? 
What is your fondest, childhood memory? 
What is your worst childhood memory? 
What's been your favorite movie of all time? 
Read any good books? What were they? 
What do you watch on the Television? 
When it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you 
tend to vote? If not, why don't you care? 
What type of places do you hang out in with your friends? 
What type of places do you hang out in with your family? 
What would be the perfect gift for you? 
What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? 
What time of day is your favorite? 
What kind of weather is your favorite? 
What is your favorite drink?
 Your Dream???
Best gift you have ever got?
Most embarrassing moment?
Your latest prank?
Your most stupid act?
Fav pass time
Fav song
Fav band
Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Would you break the law to save a loved one?
What makes you smile?
If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose?
Would you rather have less work or more work you actually enjoy doing?
What is important enough to go to war over?
Which is worse, failing or never trying?
When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing?
What's something you know you do differently than most people?
If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby's mind, what advice would you give?
What is the most desirable trait another person can possess?
What are you most grateful for?
Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong?
What do you want most?
Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
What has life taught you recently?
What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world?
Where do you find inspiration?
Can you describe your life in a six word sentence?

nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
& since Varun is not here, I'll post one of his questions which I liked but which was never answered...

1. )   Write a Draco-Hermione SS where they both go bungee jumping & Ron is their Jealous Instructor !!

Okay Only one for nowv :) 
Mione thumbnail
Firstly...CONGRATS dear Laksh on the getting the wonderful title πŸ‘β­οΈ. And now I'm going to fire away...πŸ˜†

-What are you passionate about?
-What did you dream of becoming when you were younger, and why?
-If you could live one place in the world other than where you do, where would you want to live?
-Do you have a stuffed animal that you sleep with?
-If you could be anyone (living or dead) for a week, who would you want to be?
-Me and you are on a road trip. What kind of car are we in and where are we going? πŸ˜›
-Whats the best compliment you've ever received?
-Whats a stronger feeling for you, love or hate?
-Do you believe in that perfect one?
-What do you think is the difference between loving someone and being in love?
-What would the bumper sticker of your car say?
-What would you like people to remember you by, when you pass away?
-Whats the worst or best nickname you've ever had?
-What was your best job?
-What were your worst jobs?
-Tell me all the places you worked
-Tell me about your best friend
-Tell me about your family
-Favorite movie star?
-Favorite entertainer?
-Favorite song?
-What were your life changing moments?
-What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?
-Have you ever been arrested? πŸ˜†

And last but not the least, Name 50 Harry Potter Characters (Full names for the ones we know) πŸ˜ƒ
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
*thinking If I should post more*

Laksh one more for you ...
  Do you think I'll be back with 1000 questions??
Edited by nobo - 11 years ago
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CONGRATS Laksh!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A few questions by me.

How does it feel to be the W/WOTW? (Believe me, I know that feeling)

Who told you about this forum?

Which is your favorite thread on the forum?

Who is your best friend on the forum?

That's all for now. But don't relax! I'll be back with more! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

CONGRATS once again!
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sarah_kelly

lachu... πŸ€—

If u were given admission in hogwarts...??????

Then i would  love to go OBVIOUSLYπŸ€”
but in the first place i have to see will they support adult education??πŸ˜† as am not young exactly...not certainly 11🀣
Ephemera thumbnail
Originally posted by: nobo

first of all girl you have so much patience to type so much...Hatsoff hon...am honored to be here today😳

1*Your name: Lakshmi Ramanujan...
2*Where do you live:Bangalore,karnataka,India
3*Favourite Bollywood Actor:Hrithik roshan (when i was young not now anymore)
4*Favourite Bollywood Actress: used to be Waheeda Rehman
5*Favourite Movie:TZP,MDK
6*Favourite Song:ATB's Autumn leaves
7*Favourite Serial:all HC shows...SPN...and Crime Drama Shows which is aired on Star world AXN FX FXcrime
8*Favourite Chocolate:i don't have choclates usually strictly medicinal purposes only 
9*Favourite Flower:i would say the Button Rose
10*Favourite Alphabet:HC,J2M and HP
11*Favourite Name:HC,J2M and HP
12*Favourite Emoticon:😑 i tend to use this a lot...πŸ˜†
13*Favourite Food:anything which is spicy and salty...too much chillies and salt 
13*Favourite Colour:all...as every single color has inherent beauty
14*Favourite Clothwear: am comfortable in jeans as well as saari so anything will do
15*Favourite Forum: HC's shows,SPN and HP
16*Favourite Website: all websites which relates to HP SPN HC and art and craft
17*Favourite Gadget: my lappy 
18*Favourite Telly Actor: Harshad Chopda,Jensen Ackles ,Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins
19*Favourite Telly Actress: SJ,APK
20*Best friends on IF: All HCians...Potterheads and SPNners
21*Favourite Siggy maker of IF: Sugi777
22*tonks or fleur: Tonks cos Fleur is a bit more vain for my liking
23*cedric or krum: normally i would go for cedric...but as no one is looking at krum i would say krum *poor chap*
24^Make up  a Quote for albus .d: "Farsightedness/foresightedness is caustic at times"
25*Make up a dialouge for Hermione:"Oh My God...How can I miss That in my essay" *shocked and aghast bent over to check her essay again* 
or
 " Oh!..By the Way Basil Leaves are sacred to many regions and is useful in potion making..."..."What??" "Now don't tell me you never opened the book 1000 magical herbs and fungi" "...besides i read it for while away my time in the train"
26*What would be the best gift for you: Life-Long friendship is more than enough for me
27*What is the best gift that you have received till date: Friendship
28*Night or Day:Day
29*Nanana or Lalala: nanana
30*Your favourite movie of your favourite actor:MDK and KMG
31*Priyanka or Kareena:Priyanka any time...i can't stand Kareena ugh ...sorry ...
32*UAE or India/Pakistan: India/Pakistan...Known foe is better than unknown devilπŸ˜†
33*Person whom you admire the most: umm its person(s) cos HC and J2M
34*Person whom you love the most: Friends
35*Your most prized possession: Friendship
36*Black or Red: Red
37*Bollywood or Hollywood:Hollywood 
38*English or Hindi music:Hindi
39*Pink or Blue:Blue
40*Western or Indian: Indian things and Western showsπŸ˜‰
41*Your best memory of IF: once one of the member said that after reading my Feed-Back to another member's FF she felt like reading The Actual FF... That's got to be THE MOMENT for me...and of-course This HOT SEAT...
42*Your worst memory of IF: SB? forum and an allegation in that forum that i Twist Words 😭...got to be THE HELL in here...🀒
43*Your biggest fear: Losing Friends...i DON'T think i can survive it
44*Your happiest moment till date: Whenever i make my friends happy...pull up a smile
45*At what age do you want to die: am ready to die even now...as i have no expectations from life...😳
46*What will you do if yo see a cast member of HP in a mall: i would let them shop peacefully or allow them to do what they were doing before i saw them...cos there is this privacy...which anyone  and everyone deserves...i will thank my stars to have made them appear in front of my sight...and THAT's enough for me to be happy whole life..sounds idealistic..BUT that's me..what to do??
47:What attracted you to HP: Attentions to the details and the pain JKR took to Create the wonderful HP-Verse
48*Your horoscope: am Taurian same as HC
49*Your ambition: used to have lots BUT life taught the world of ambitions and reality don't gel well..so no ambition as such
50*Favourite Sport: anything except Cricket Baseball and Football
51*Your Occupation:  used to be Quality Analyst in a Certifying Company for Pharma...and a guest lecturer...now unemployed
52*One word to describe thE trio..: Friendship 
53^Which was the last movie you saw:3 Idiots
54*Which was the last book you read:Wuthering Heights a month back
55*Which is the most boring book you have ever read: there is this one...2 states by Chetan Bhagat...it put me to sleep dunno y *shrugs* sorry no offence meant
56*Which is the most boring movie you have ever seen: many ...
57*Have you ever had any fight with anybody on any forum: yeah couple of times in SB?  forum...when i was Really Pushed to the wall while defending HC and Raghav...usually it takes time to provoke me..πŸ˜†
58*How did you get started with IF: i wanted to know more on the show TL...so i came here...was a silent reader...then once i saw a beautifull FF written on Rgahav(HC's role) so i thought I HAD to write a feedback for that...and i made an account here FINALLY
59*What is the best feature of IF according to you: Friends and the easy way of going about once you get the hang of it...feels am closer to HC here... and also overseas friends
60*Which is the best section of IF other than the hp forum: HC and SPN forum...also the FF and Siggie/AVI/VM section
61*Most awkward moment: i cursed the person (in whispers to my friends...)who was going to get "the best guest lecturer" award for delaying lunch (cos of the extended award function) and ...THAT ...person turned out to be me...the look my friends had on them was...*cough* you know...and my face was...*cough*...
62*Your biggest Dream: Meeting HC and J2M and somehow end up making these 4 ...Best Buddies in the world
63*What do you dislike about the HP forum: its a bit Cold...not Much activity ...in what little i have come to see
64^Three most important things in your life: Friendship,trust,Self-Sacrifice
65*Describe Ron/Harry in one word: Ron : "Human" Harry : "Humane"
66*Describe Dumbledor in one word: "wise"
67*What is your views on the Global Warming: every small step makes a huge difference be it negative or positive steps...That's all i can say...
68*One thing you hate doing: Betraying Friends
69*light music or Rocckk: Depends on Mood
70*Favourite Number: 4 ...NOT fav per se...magar it has a presence all through my life around me
71*Curly or Straight Hair: Both have an inherent beauty
72^Family or Love: Family (is all about Love)
73*Friends or Family: Friends (are part of family)
74*Cricket or Football: ughhh hmm Football
75*Virat Kohli or Brett Lee: Bret Lee
76*What is the last thing you ate: sweet pongal in the morning
77*Favourite Pet: i believe in freedom..so no pets
78*Summer or Winter: Winter
79*The most crazy thing that you have done till date: many...like sending a gift to HC...but Biggest  of them is returning my medal and certificate for best all rounder in my 12th grade back to the authorities...as i strongly felt some others deserved it  more than me...
80*Your Hobby: art and craft ,singing,painting,reading books,HC,HP,J2M many more
81*One show that you hate: Bigg Boss
82*Your favourite quote: "Strange are the ways of human mind" by Albus Dumbledore
83*Favourite Vehicle:legs
84*AutoRickshaw or Taxi: Auto
85*Sheila or Munni:Shiela
86*Gof Or COS: CoS
87*Fred OR George: george as fred is dead
88*Scraps or PMs: PMs
89*Laptops or Computers: Lappys BTW Laptops are also computers onlyπŸ˜†
90*Pani Puri or Bhel Puri: Bhel Puri
91*Shreya Ghoshal or Sunidhi Chauhan: Shreya Goshal
92*Tea or Coffee: Tea
93*Your best feature: You have to say...i mean other's have to say..i have no idea...TBH
94*HP for you is ??: Wonderful Classroom of HOW to BE a Human...even Under Extreme Pressure
95*Rate Draco Malfoy on a scale of one to ten: 5 poor kid he was lost
96*Hermione or ginny: hermione
97*Harry  or Ron: Harry
98*Glasses or Lens: Glasses
99*Two words for me: i admire your patience...and am honored to know you dear😳
100*How does it feel to be the MOTW: fascinating!!!!
 as i get to learn myself while i Honestly answer the questions...its a learning experience for me about myself

Perfect 100 na? You Bet

Anyway kuch rules bhi hai!
*You have to choose one for the option questions! Its a MUST! I did my best
*Do not skip any questions! i dint
*You cant answer the word 'NOTHING' I tried to my best level
*Lastly have fun answering them! I REALLY had Fun answering it dear

Ephemera thumbnail

What cant you wait for in life? i am not...sure ..in which sense you ask...positively- to make more friends...negatively for death...
Favourite restaurant? i hardly have food outside...its the Shanti sagar chain of hotels in here
Favourite emoticon... πŸ˜‘ not fav per se..i tend to use it a lotπŸ˜†
Last time you got scared was.. when i saw the movie "shutter"
What are you scared of... Losing Friends
Most annoying this... this??  anyways...Bitching
Most smelliest thing... GarlicπŸ˜†
Most funniest thing.. Dean's One-LinersπŸ˜†
Most kindest person.. anyone who doesn't say no to a friend
I do/do not like dogs because i like them cos they are intelligent and loyal
I do/do not like cats because i like them cos they are soft furry AND cunning
Will I be back with more questions? i THINK so...as i see you love asking them...
 What is your first memory in your childhood? my brother dropping a bucket over my head accidentally when i was 2...caused a huge inflammation and wound
What was your favorite toy? umm i used to play with everything be it park benches trees...pebbles sand ...even the fallen leaves
What was your favorite game? Friends-Friends
Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they, and how did you know them? Why do they stick out? my Family doctor...cos i tend to be sick...often..and i feared swallowing pills and he was against injecting anything until absolute necessary
Who was your best friend when you were growing up? No one..i was a loner almost all my school life
What is your fondest, childhood memory? i was given a color pencil box...my first ever prize in my life when i was 5-6 years old 
What is your worst childhood memory? loneliness...i tackled it by playing with nature and inanimate things
What's been your favorite movie of all time? Swashank Redemption
Read any good books? What were they? many ...be it classics..self-help...philosophy...politics..religion...fiction...fantasy...crime...mystery...i have read many
What do you watch on the Television? HC's shows SPN and Crime Dramas
When it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you well TBH i am least bothered about present situation..i do my duty of casting vote that's it...nothing is gonna happen by discussing or debating...among ourselves
tend to vote? If not, why don't you care? i vote...but out of sense of duty and not care..as almost all politicians are rotten eggs
What type of places do you hang out in with your friends? home...or anywhere They are comfortable
What type of places do you hang out in with your family? my family ONLY go to places were temples are there...πŸ˜†
What would be the perfect gift for you? if it's coming from you..it will be your friendship and trust...otherwise if i can get to be a friend of HC and J2M and dosti nibhaane ka mauka mile EK baar...(even if they never come to know about me)...its a HUGE gift
What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? a person was about make a huge sacrifice by leaving something for his friend which she understood and stopped him doing so by herself sacrificing that thing...and I was witness to this beautiful thing...
What time of day is your favorite? umm dawn and dusk
What kind of weather is your favorite?  a bit chilly and bright with cool winds ...just like bangalore used to be
What is your favorite drink? water
 Your Dream??? introducing J2M to HC and somehow end up making these 4 best of buddies in the entire world
Best gift you have ever got? Friendship
Most embarrassing moment? i cursed the person who was about to get "best guest lecturer award"..for delaying my lunch...and it turned out to be me
Your latest prank? sent a SMS to my sis saying that her balance is over ...she got a real shockπŸ˜†
Your most stupid act? not trusting my friend when she was right all along... (BTW crazzy and stupidity are two different entities dear)
Fav pass time I-F and art and craft right now
Fav song ATB's autumn leaves
Fav band Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy
Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of? i WAS holding on to something...for 12 years...which i let go off recently...so none as of now...
When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most? friendship
When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right? NOW ...if you wait for such a time...then you have already lost it...
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? 45-50...i always felt am old for my actual age...dunno y
Would you break the law to save a loved one? of course i will ...am not an idealist...
What makes you smile? when my friends and people around me smile or be happy
If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? DO the NEEDFUL thing...even if its against your wish ...
If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? no difference...i will live like i am now...
If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose? "wings of fire" by APJ kalam
Would you rather have less work or more work you actually enjoy doing? i am a workaholic...the more work..the more i can forget my day-to-day life
What is important enough to go to war over? am not sure what it means...attending to a friend's need is most important than going to a war...or betraying friends is enough to go to war...πŸ˜•
Which is worse, failing or never trying? never trying IMO
When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing? today morning...
What's something you know you do differently than most people?  am ambi-dextrous...can write from both hands
If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby's mind, what advice would you give? BE YOURSELF...
What is the most desirable trait another person can possess? Honesty and humility
What are you most grateful for? having friends and HC J2M in my life
Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong? well morally its wrong...but its better to solve the hunger problem than stealing..as its temporary measure only...
What do you want most? Friendship
Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? latter
What has life taught you recently? never have any ambitions...its a waste of time
What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world? Hatred
Where do you find inspiration? In everything...we need to just SEE
Can you describe your life in a six word sentence? barren tree starting to bloom now

Ephemera thumbnail
Originally posted by: twila

CONGRATS Laksh!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A few questions by me.

How does it feel to be the W/WOTW? (Believe me, I know that feeling) Fascinating!! tend to discover myself through the questions as sometimes i am amazed and surprised at my own honest answers

Who told you about this forum? google images

Which is your favorite thread on the forum? Encyclopedia of HP-verse  HC FC and JA AT (as of now...waiting for JP and MC ATs)

Who is your best friend on the forum? all HCians ...potterheads...and SPNers

That's all for now. But don't relax! I'll be back with more! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

CONGRATS once again! 

thank you

Ephemera thumbnail

*thinking If I should post more*

Laksh one more for you ...
  Do you think I'll be back with 1000 questions??

yeap...asaar tho hey...πŸ˜†