'WHISPERING HEARTS "..... Chap - 6 ; Coming soon !! Surely :) - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE

Hey friens.,,,,πŸ€—

As i had mentioned earlier tht,  i wuld continue this story soon once i gt out of some unfavourable circumsatances"
Finally
 " I AM BACK" !!!!!!!!   & It really feels nice nd good to be back specially thn whn  ur damn bloody problems gt sorted out, tht too whn u least expect thm to be !!!!
So friends,
 Here  i am once again to continue my journey of  WHISPERING HEARTS,
Hope to see all  my readers back here soon.

The next chapter of this story tht is CHAPTER- 4 is posted down below.
As Chap-4  is being posted after a long time, after the last chapter tht ws posted on 28TH FEB, 
SO  
To surprise my readers and as a compensation, I  have made this Chapter "QUITE LONG" . Plz dont feel or get bored reading it.πŸ˜†

Here is chapter -4 on the post down below,,,,,,
Edited by coolsaloni.nira - 11 years ago
Plz read the above mentioned "NOTE" before reading the chapter.

'CHAPTER = 4'
           [  Here comes the Dashing, Stunning & Demonic "PRINCE"  ]

RECAP :   Not able to take more of hr crazy behaviour, Uday angrily pointed the pistol at her nd roared .
Uday - "Stop it Manyta !! or else i wuld fire all these bullets into ur little fragile head." 
Manyta - "I knw Uday, u r just trying to scare me with dis gun. U wont shoot me"
Uday -  "Huh, Get ur facts clear Manyta. I hv nothing to do with u so I dont care a shit abt u. Hume koi fark nahi padega tum par goli chalane se. fir chaho tum jeeyo ya maro, samjhi !! ,,,,,He retorted back sharply.

Manyta glared at Uday nd spit the fire.,,,,,"Shoot me Uday ! thn Shoot me. Maine kha goli chalao.,,,She shouted ferociously. In order to calm the thunder tht was building whithin him, he dangerously sped up his car more.

"Shoot me uday. Shoot me ",,,,She yelped at top of her voice. Losing all his senses nd finally knealing down before his inexplicable HATRED' for this girl, Uday pointed the gun at Manyta nd pulled down the triger.,,,"BAM". A bullet was 'SHOT'.  Manyata's  eyes were shot wide opened as she breathed a long breath.

"Arey speed up kanchi, we r late",,,,,Sahiba exclaimed hurriedly.Both were fleeting to go to their class whn suddenly sahiba was hit by a basket ball. She shrieked out loudly,,,,,"AAH"  On,turning around she saw a grinning SAM approaching towards thm. Kanchi ws beyond happy seeing him whereas sahiba gulpd down nervously.,,,"Hey beautiful ! wassup?",,,,, he wishd kanchi looking at sahiba. Kanchi beamed excitedly,,,,,,"Hi, Sam. We both are doin good as u havnt playd yet anothr prank on us,uptil nw.",,,,,He chuckld. Lookin at Sahiba,,,,  "Miss new admission, u never know i cn still play a prank on u",,,,,,he winked. She lookd at him nd thn draged Kanchi awy frm thr saying, -"Ab chalo kanchi",,,,, He shook  his head smilingly.Awed by his charm, kanchi  said ,,,"Oye yaar,Ye Sam kitta Handsome nd dashing haina.Aur jb ye hasta hai toh Haye, he look so so handsome".Meanwhile, Jay hd also spoted Sam with both of thm. She ws fumin in jealousy. Her anger rose even more whn K & L informd her how day before yesterday, sam had saved thm frm Raghavs ragging.  Gritting her teeth,she angrily stormed awy frm there nd delibrately bumped with Sahiba making her fall down onto d floor -

"DARN IT !! U stupid behenji. Cant u look while u walk ? U spoild my dress yet again. U good fr nothing charity case, i dont understand Why d Hel prici allowded such immature, illbred nd uncouth people like u.",,,,,,Jay yelled. Both of thm were shocked to see Jays; behaviour. Hearing the commotion, every1 else also gatherd ther including Sam,VJ nd PJ. It ws thn tht Sam noticed Sahiba was sitting on the floor., Sahiba meekly replied with misty eyes,,,,"Maaf Kijiyega, bt i wasnt at fault, vo to",,,,,bt she ws silencd in b/w by jay,,,,,"Oh Shut UP u gawaar, now u would tel 'ME' JAYNANDINI SAHAY?" ,,,,Bt thn Sam intervened -  "Hey, relax babes.It happens. Its ok, comeon"  Jay rolled her eyes,,,,"WHATEVER" !!,,,,,,,,,, Smilingly, Sam held Jay from hr shoulders nd hugged her. 
Breaking their hug,   Sam found tht Sahiba ws colecting hr books tht hd scaterd. Sam also sat down. Handing one of the book to her, he said to lighten up the mood,,,,, "Huzoor-mallika,  I agree tht u look beautiful nd gorgeous while crying but this doesnt mean tht the water tank of ur eyes shuld be leakd more often,Right",,,,She lookd at him with misty eyes only to find him gazing at her.  Indeed, sahiba was lookin very beautiful. Jay fumed in jealousy hearing tht. he continued frthr,,,, "Aur vaise, kya apki ankho ke peechey koi water tank laga hai jo baar baar leak hona suru ho  jata hai ,,,,,,,,, It hapens, koi baat nahi, OK",,,,, Their brief eyelock broke whn Jay calld him gnashing her teeth - "Sam, lets go, nw" ,,,,,Cupping her face,he nodded in yes,,,,,, "Sure babes ! ur wish is my comand,  Happy",,,,,,He winkd at hr. While they were going, Jay askd him,,,, "Sam,I just dont gt it, U r our friend or their ? Y r u helping those bloody behenjis so much."  He replied teasingly,,,,,, "Seems,   someone is jealous hun?",,,,,,Jay rolled her eyes nd replied smirkingly in attitude,,,,,,,"U wish !!".

TWO DAYS LATER :      Sam had just reached the college tht Pj nd Vj joind him too.They all were left amazd seeing the surounding around thm.Though their college was already a grand nd beautiful campus but still in just a matter of sum hours, the college had gt an exquisite nd grandiose look all over again. They noticed, how the enterance, pavements, footpath, parking lot, nd other parts were all renovated nd whitewashed. The lush green ground was beautified.  Pranjal asserted-
 'Looks like sum VIP..no correction,some VVIP is coming fr the Campus visit",,,,VJ added - "I TELL U, thats y d colege gt a makeovr in mere a singl day, but i wondr who is cumin",,,, Sam remrkd,,,,  "Whosoever it is guys !!  I m nt at all interested in another boring nd pakau lecture ,,, Pj laughd,,,,,,"Me too",,,,,,VJ added,,,,,,"ME 3"
3 of thm hd just taken a few steps whn they found a huge crowd of girls  screaming, shouting nd screeching their lungs out but wht strange was tht they werent talking about Sam like always.
1 of the girl howled,,,,,"OMG, OMG, OMG, i just cant beleiv dis news. think i will die out of happines  Anothr girl,,,,,,"Ya this is true nd u know 'HE'  is returning to INDIA after 5 years, i m so lucky tht i live in MUMBAI."
Another - "NO !! we are lucky tht we study at R.E.B.S",,,,,, Sam, Pj nd Vj lookd at each other astoundedly. Anothr "He ws the reason why I always wanted to go to LBSUK,  bt now i feel great tht i dint go there,  instead HE is coming here" ,,,,, Anothr girl ,,,,,,,"I hv heard tht HE is a Killer, amazingly Handsome, dashing nd hot just like a Greek God" ... Sam remrkd jokingly-  "I guess Robert pattison is coming here at REBS for the shooting of his next vampire movie,,,,,,Vj added "Thts over Sam, I guess PSY is coming to shake his booty on",,,,,,all 3 of thm said laughingly  "GANGNAM STYLE".

Sam ws going whn suddenly JAY caught his arm,,,,,,"Hi SAM ",,,,,,,,,"Hey Jay, looking BEAUTIFUL hun",,,,,,,He said flirtingly, ws about to kiss on the back of her hand whn smirkingly she removed her hand off his grip nd  replied haughtily,,,,,,"Sam, I hd just gt my manicure,,,,,,, afterall  'HE'  is coming",,,,,,,Sam grined,,,,,,,,'You too JAY ? Not bad hun, oh BTW who exactly is 'HE'?  She answered ,,,,, 'Dont tell me, U dint gt to knw abt 'HIM', uptil nw ?",,,,,,,, He proudly nodded his head -  "No Babes, I Dont know nd neither I want to know",,,,,,,,,,, he winkd nd turned to go bt she said playfully  ,,,,,,"Seems, some1 is 'JEALOUS'  han" ,,,,,,, With a naughty grin, he went close to her, tucked her hair behind her ear nd said,,,,,,,"Jealous !!  'ME'  of 'HIM' ?huhn,,, Is 'HE'  a Prince Charming or sumthing''.  Wake up babes !!",,,,,,,,She said getting awestruck "YES Sam !! Indeed, 'HE' is a 'PRINCE'.   The PRINCE of the most influential,  powerful nd wealthy estate of 'JAIGARH'  He is a 'ROYAL''!! 
Sam looked bemusedly,  she boasted frther - "He is the sole heir nd owner not only of Jaigarh group of companiies but also of their Chain of hotels,tht are  sprung all across the world nd now  HE is finally  returning to  MUMBAI  Tomorrow  thts on -  10th, Feb,2013.  after studying at  LBS  (LONDON) fr 5 yrs.  The cherry on the top is, He is going to pursue his frthr studies, now frm none other thn our college, with all of us.  Isnt it just AWESUM & GREAT ,,,,,, Jay flickered her eyes dreamingly. Listening to her rantings, Sam rolled his eyes nd said boastfully,,,,,,,"Babes, HE wuld be a prince of Whatever but dont forget, I M also SAMRAT OBEROI,,,,,,,, Smirkingly she answered,,, ,,,, Sam, He' is the most Eligible Bachelor  of India, so Hot handsome nd dashing tht he can give any actor a run fr their money. He is...wait oh FISH !! i frgt i had an appointment at the parlour. I need to rush Sam as I just wanna look THE BEST for my PRINCE UD,,,,,,,,before she culd complete, smirkingly he said,,,,,,,,"Not interested, BABES",,,,,,  went awy with a grin on his face.
LATER THAT DAY :      Sahiba nd kanchi were just about to enter the class whn Sam, PJ nd VJ appeard out of nowhere. Sam remarkd jokingly.,,,,"Miss huzoor-e-maalika, dont be ever late fr this lecture again coz Mr Gupta is so disciplind tht evn ur SHASTAAN PRANAAM wouldnt  save u frm his scolding.",,,,,He high5d thm nd vj added,,,,"I TELL YOU",,,,, nd thn Trio dispersed awy laughingly. But thn, Sam returnd nd leaning a bit close to her he said cutely,,,,,"Miss new admision ab rona mat shuru karna, vo kya haina 'PUSHPA, I HATE TEARS REY',,,,He said cutely touching her nose nd thn went awy. She was left speechless with wht happend just now nd kanchi too was left completely tounguetied.

AT NIGHT :    As SAM saw d callers name on the display screen of his phn, tht ws ringing, he grinned frm ear top ear. he pressed the call accept button.,, "Toh, aa gai meri yaad?",,, a girl remarkd jokingly in her melodious voice.He stated smilingly,,,,,"AHUN, Bhool gaya !!  (bt thn,he suddenly bawled)", BTW, tht dialogue shud be mine. Whr d hell have you been? Forget about calling u dint evn bother to receive my calls, nd whn if sumhw u receivd it thn u dint talk to me for more thn 5 min. I agree tht u were busy wid ur exam preps bt still,,,,. Dont u know tht my day doesnt get complete unles i talk to u fr atleast 10 times a day, hun".,,,,,Hearing his rantings, she said,,,,,,, "Ok baba Sorry, acha tell me now. How r u, hw is everyone.  So, ur new session has started, how it went,  tell me everything ??  SAM smiled,,,,,, "Everyone is doing good VJ, PJ, Jalaj nd miss u dearly, specially ur idiot VJ bhai,,,, though I cant say the same abt Jay (he joked in b/w nd cntd frthr). The first day of our new session was crazy"  ,,,,,,,, nd thn he told her evertything  how dey all played pranks (shastan prannam n d others) on  newbies  (Sahiba nd kanchi).
But, thn all of a sudden, Sam exclaimd turning serious,,,,, "U know, 1st time i saw 'HER' in tht white churidaar suit,,,,,, She instantly cut d sentence in b/w,,,,,,"HER' ???,,,,,,,Sam ansered,,,,,'HER', as in 'SAHIBA, the new girl",  Whn, I first saw her, i thought tht, I've gt 'U' back,.,you,,,,My "MANNIE'   ,, my REAL MANNIE I'd thought, tht finally 'U' had returnd back to me, to 'your SAMMY'.  I  ws so so happy, tht i literally culdnt describe tht feelings in mere a single word  but thn see, did I know tht my happiness ws shortlived.  As soon as 'Sahiba'  turned around,  I was left complete devastated nd shattered once again. All my hopes broke into pieces.",,,,, Mannie swallowed a lump in her throat nd finally blustered,,,,,,"And how many times i hv told u Sammy, tht stop diging the old graves.The girl u r looking for is  'DEAD'.  Your 'THAT'  mannie had died three years ago",,,,,he closed his eyes in pain hearing tht, she cntd,,,,  "Nd now the girl who is talking to u is the only "mannie. I dont want to return back i m happy here in 'DELHI'',,,,,,,He howled,,,,,,,,"But, WyTH  dont u gt it  manie ', I need you. I want u back to UR SAMMY. Stop acusin urself fr wht all happened, 3 years ago.  Look  at you, wht hav u done to urself,  u hv snatchd 'urself' away frm u 'MANYATA' . This girl to whom i m talking is not my mannie, this girl is someone else. I want my real mannie back.  PLz lauta do mujhe meri purani wali "MANYATA" Plzz,,,,,,After a long pause, finally manyta whined,,,,,,,,"so if this ws all , wht u wnted to talk about thn i am keeping d phn down" ?
Composing himself, he changed d topic ,,,,,,"OK ,Sorry baba fr bringing out the past once again. Newys,,Do u know kal koi  "PRINCE" ' aa rha hai !!",,,,,She agreed,,,,,,"Yeah, i know thats why, today, all the girls of my college were goin ga-ga over this silly  "YUVRAJ   UDAYVEER   SINGH"

"AANCHUU",,,,,Miles across the distance, someone who was way too "BUSY' or rathr 'INVOLVED' with a co-passengr of his flight suddenly sneezed 'AANCHU'  as soon as MANYATA took 'HIS' name.😳 πŸ˜³

Manyta joked in a playful maner,,,,,"Sammy, Vaise manna padega, kuch baat toh hai is MR PRINCEY, mei tabhi toh all are going bonkers after him. SEE, iska naam bhi kitna  REGAL  aur  MAJESTIC hai,,,," UDAYVEER SINGH" haina??,,,,,,,Unknowingly to him, his heart flinched a bit as she said tht,,,,,,,"OH hello !! What is so special abt this stupid nd BAKWAAS name 'UDAYVEER'  nd wait a sec, why the hell 'U' r getting so excited ? U already know, i dont really like it whn u talk abt other good fr nothing guys like tht. Listen, u can only talk abt me like tht coz U r only MINE.  My manie ,My stupid MANYTA, samjhi.",,,,,,, He said it all in one go. Manyta'  smild becoz she hd always loved whnever Sammy used to talk to her in tht order, as in claiming her  nd showing only HIS right over her. After a pause, he said seriously,,,,"But, I really dont know y Mnyta  Y  m having these intuitions . But, My gut feeling is sayin tht very soon U r going treturn  back to Mumbai to me , to all of us.  Bahut jald wapis aney wali ho tum hum sabke paas.  I m having these premonitions..
She joked laughingly,,,,,"WHAT ?? Kya Samrat !!  tum to aise baat kar rahe ho jaise ki  koi  'VAJHA'   aa gayi ho mere Mumbai wapas lautney  ki , Jo mujhe apni taraf kheench rahi ho", theek vaisa jaisa filmon mei hota hai !!! (she laughed on her own joke),,,nd  Wait a sec, pta chale,  kahin ye vajha ye UDAYVEER  he to nahi",,,,,,, nd thn she laughed stupidly nd crazily thinking abt this  joke but  he scowled in b/w,,,,,,"Shutup Mannie !!  aur ye kya bakwaas kar rai ho  cooling herself she said,,,,, "Ary was just kidding yaar, nd always remebr one thing, My SAMMY    was, is nd wil remin the  "BEST"   na ki yeh  "HALKAT,  VEDA,  KHASMANUKHANA... UDAY  HAAN NAHI TOH !!  They both laughed out aloud bt in their hearts realised, tht after such a long time, she had said all these crazy words once again, but y nd how she blurted thm out ws still a big  question.?          
                                                                         **************  

Manyta's heart ws racing at the top speed resulting in making her breathings rapid. Out of nervousness, she touched the area below her earlobe nd thn peered towards her left nd found a round fissure on her side of the car's window glass. Few seconds later, she ogled towards her right nd saw him still driving the jeep franticaly. She looked at him ghastly with Fear nd shock.  HE growled -

"Abhi zinda ho, Mari nahi ho !! Abhi,  toh hamara nishana tumhare kaan ke neechey tha  lekin ab chup chap nahi baithi toh, 'sar' (head) par hoga. Mind it, kyunki Yuvraj Udayveer Singh ka Nishana kabhi nahi chookta !!  HAAN NAHI TOH !!",,,,,, Uday said boring his gaze into manytas eyes, which were concealed behind the big ugly thick glasses of her hideous Spects.  Both continuously stared into each other eyes fr some seonds bt thn a lone tear escaped Manytas' eyees nd rolled over to her scheek. Noticing tht, He smirked -

"Arey !! itne mei he dar gayi tum?? Par, Abhi toh humne tumhare sath kuch dreadful kia he nai hai, abi agey agaey dekho hota hai kya, Hamari 'JUNGLI  BILLI'  !!,,,,,,,,He winked at her

***************                     
Mediapeople were keeping close eyes on this breaking news tht d most eligible bachelor 'Yuvraj Udayveer Singh' is returning back. At the airport, after an hour long wait, the mediapersons gt to know tht his craft has landed at the Mumbai airport. Their cameras were held in position, the flashbulbs were turned on desperate to get the first and best shot of this intriguing Prince. Finally, the grand moment arrived whn the person with looks to die for, utterly Handsome, Hot, Suave, Charming, PRINCE of INDIA, "YUVRAJ UDAYVEER SINGH"  marked his entry, with an alluring smirk plastered on his face nd wearing a Black royal shirt nd Blue pants. The female reporters went completely awe-struck seeing this breathtaking charismatic creature in front of thm.
Few seconds later, A beautiful nd dignified girl also came nd stood by his side. Sum1 reported,,,,,  Rajkumari Unnati'.,,,,,, Whithin no time, mediapersns swung in their direction ,,,,,,Reporter 1-  'Welcome to India, Yuvraj Udayveer & Rajkumari Unnati, How does it feel?",,,,,,, Uday replied with his signature smirk,,,,,," THANKS !! It obviously feels great nd awesum to be back home",,,,Nd thn dey Hurled questions to thm starting from his arrival to the reason for it, his RELATIONSHIP STATUS,  his life at London,  his riyasat,  abt Jaygarh everything,,,,,,,, "NO COMMENTS" ,,,,,,Ws all tht he answered with a Smug look, held Unnati nd thn proceeded towards exit gates.  
Meanwhile,
His cellphn started to buzz. He rolled his eyes looking at the display screen nd put the phn on silent mode. Unnati questioned him,,,,,"Is it 'HER', DADA",,,,,,,,, he nodded in yes nd thn She askd seriously,,,,,"Isn't it weird Dada, dis Princess of Devgarh,  jinhe aap phn pe bhi, jhel nahi sakte unse kuch mahino mei aap engagement aur fir Shaadi  karne ja rahe hai."  He lookd at her with straight face nd thn smirkd winking at her,,,,,"Duniya ki pehli ladki ho tum jinhe hum 2 ghante se upar jhel sakte hain, (after a pause)  Ab chalo !!,,,,nd thn as per his instructions Unnati went in one car with bodyguards, followed by his car. 
While driving, 
He was lost in thoughts of tht interaction whn on a spur of moment he hardly slammed the brakes of the car bringing it down to a sudden halt. Clamping his teeth, he rolled down the window glass nd peered  frm it nd  yelled,,,,,,," DAMN IT !! Agar tum jaisi ladkiyon ko road par theek tarha se chlna nahi aata toh chalti kyun ho !!",,,,, he yelled to a girl  who was standing in frnt of his car  breathing heavily in utmost fear with her hands covered over her face, He screechd frthr ,,,,,"Tumhe agar marne ka itna he shauk hai toh kahi aur jake maro, Samjhi !!" ,nd thn a woman frantically came towards tht girl nd said,,, "Thanks a lot fr saving my child, beta, God bless u", ,,,,  she went awy taking her child. Uday also heard wht the woman had said. With fear, the girl glanced in 'HIS' direction. This was the moment , their eyes met fr the very first time.. He noticed,  she was wearing a 'BLUE' chuidaar suit.  Both stared into each other eyes  for sometime and thn turning  the Steering wheel of the car towards the left, Uday zoomed off frm there l
"HAAYE MERE RABBA,  Oye SAAHIBA tu theek toh haina, Gosh, what should i do with you. U gt so engrossed in saving tht lil boy tht u dint notice this big car coming",,,,,, Screamed Kaanchi in one go but Sahiba was standing still nd was staring in the direction this 'CAR' went.,,,,,"Oye pagal, Whr r u lost. M talking to u,,,(after a pause,),, kahin tu bhi toh baki sab ki tarha US  PRINCE CHARMING UDAYVEER ke khayalo mei toh nahi kho gai, han, Vaise bhi bachpan se, tujhe bhi toh apne Rajkumar ki talash hai,,,,,  kahin Udayveer he to vo rajkumar nahi ??  She laughed jokingly,,,,,,,," Shut up kanchi !! I hv come to MUMBAI to fulfill my nd PAPA's dreams not to meet my dream prince. OK now lets go to the college, we r already late"

AT RAJMAHAL  :     "Kambagani Daadisaab, !! ",,,,,,,,Uday greeted Rajmata touching her feet. She whole-heartedly welcomed UDAY & UNNATI by doing their "arti". she was so jubiliant nd overjoyd seeing the 'Duo' in front of herselve f, tht the extent of hr euphoria was clearly apparent in her eyes. Three of them sat in living room nd Uday  enquired abt GIRIRAJ. She informed thm tht Giriraj would join thm in the evening. They were having gala time chatting with each other after so long whn after sumtime, DS told Uday to meet her at her office with a serious nd  businesslike expression.

"What !! A grand Party !! Today evening !! Iski kya zaroort thi dadaisab?" Askd Uday smilingly  Ds said contemptuously,,,,, "Why not Uday beta? Let the world also know tht My grandson YUVRAJ UDAYVEER SINGH,  the most eligible bachelor, the most handsome prince, the heir of Jaigarh has finally returned back",,,,,,,,, (after a pause, she continued),,,,, 'Uday beta , I opologise to u tht on my orders U had to return frm LONDON to MUMBAI in B/w but u can complete ur management course frm here as well afterall R.E.B.S(ROYAL EXCEL BUSINESS SCHOOL ) is also no less thn ny other institute. It is one of the topmost management institute of India",,,,,He barged in ,,,,,,, "I know tht Dadisaab nd I really don't hv any problem with concluding my studies frm 'OUR' university",,,,,,he said in an extremely  nd haughty manner nd thn Wid a determined nd serious look he questioned her,,,,,,"But DADISAAB, I want to know, what came so urgent all of a sudden  tht u nd DAD decided to call me back. I ws, nehow going to return soon. Moreover, I nd the princess of 'Devgarh' are oficially going to get engagd on d day of  her "RAJYABHISHEK",   tht is whn she wuld turn 19 nd be declared as 'YUVRANI' but fr tht still 9 mnths are left then y u called me early, dadisaab ?",,,,,, She gazed  at him in a contemplative manner and professed,,,,,,,
" AAp to jantey he hai UDAY beta ki aj se he nahi balki barson se, hamare purvajon (ancestors) ke samay se JAIGARH aur DEVGARH mei  khas rishtey rahe hai,  Humne aur Unhone bhi hamesha yahi chaha hai ki Dono riyasaton mei aise he mazboot rishtey kayam rahe .Yahi vajha hai ki dono parivaron ne Apka 'aur  RAJKUMARI 'YASHASWANI' ka ROKA bachpan mei he kar diya tha'
Uday's  expression changed into a stern expression as he once again heard  abt his 'ROKA' nd thn,,,,,,,,"I know  tht DADISAAB, Apki tarha hum bhi yahi chahte hai ki JAIGARH aur DEVGARH hamesha sath sath rahe.",,,,,,DS smiled nd contd frthr,,,,,"Lekin, apko pta hai Pichle kuch waqt mei RAIGARH aur DEVGARH riyasat mei bhi relations kafi improve huye hai itna ki 6 mahine (months) pehle he dono riyaston ne eksath new HOTEL project start kiya, thts worth crores of rupees,",,,,,,,,,He gave her a calculative look nd thn she contd frthr,,,,,,"AAp toh jantey he hai RAIGARH ke Maharaj aur unke bete "YUVRAJ ADHIRAJ " ki nazarein hamesha se "DEVGARH  RIYASAT" aur unki iklauti waris yani ki RAJKUMARI YASHASWANI  par rahi hai,",,,,,,,,Uday cut her sentenc in b/w with a smirk on his face,,,,Dadisaab, Vo Adhiraj jitna bhi koshish karlein par rajkumari 'YASHASWANI' HAMARE ALAVA,  unse toh kya kisi se bhi shaadi karne ke bare mei soch nahi sakti,,,,,,,,,She smiled nd said,,,, " Uday beta hamesha yaad rakhna Rishtey aur Samay badalne mei der nahi lagti, dekho na aaj yahi vajha hai ki DEVGARH ke maharaj YUVRAJ ADHIRAJ se kaafi impressed  hai" ,,,,,,,,,,Listening to what she said, Uday stood up frm his chair in an uttrely confident manner nd pronounced with an evil smirk on his face,,,,,,"Dadisaab, HUM aisa kabhi hone nahi denge, Hamare aur DEVGARH ke beech koi nahi aa sakta, koi bhi nahi !! hum kisi ko ane he nahi denge. Rajkumari Yashaswani se sirf hum he shaadi karenge,,,,,,,, Ds was so contended listening to him tht she hugged him nd said,,,,,,,"Hume appse yahi umeed thi Uday beta, I m proud of u !!! (after a pause, she said),,,, aur vaise ek reason aur tha jiski vajha se humne aapko wapis bulaya,,,,,(he broke the hug to look into her eyes, she claimed),,,,,,,, I was missing my Grandson, My Uday alot",,,,,,He smiled nd said,,,,,,," I missed u too dadisaab. (after a pause)  Ab HUM apne  aur DEVGARH ke beech kisi ko bhi ane nahi denge, kisi ko bhi nahi ",,,,,"he said with a confident smirk on his face.
                                                                               ***************

Wiping the tear off her face, Manyta roared,,,,,,,"Kya karega tu, 'Tharak ke peepe', han? What the hell do u think ki mai teri is stupid harkat se dar gayi hu, thn u r highly mistaken Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. Kaha tha na maine tumse, tht u r just trying to scare me, u  wont shoot me, kha than na, aur dekha nahi chala paye na mujh par tum goli..,,,,.!!,,,, Uday looked at Manyta in extreme perplexed maner with his brows raised as she spit the fire nd beamed into his eyes profoundly. This  resultd in another fiery nd blazing eye contact  b/w the two. After staring nd boring their gaze into each other eyes, manyta broke the eyecontact.

HOTEL UDAYNIVAS :   The party was going on in full swing. The who's-who of the town had been present in this party. The party was adorned with the presence of the Super rich elite clas people frm the famous busines tycoons to the rich industrialists, entrepreneurs nd politicians. Mrinalini devi nd his son Mr giriraj singh were busy attending the guests.As the hands of the clock struck 9:00 PM,

Uday marked his grand entry in the party wearing a royal black Tuxedo, looking absolutely divine nd killer at the same time. He personally met all the MAHASABHA members nd thn finally moved forwrd to meet his to be FATHER IN LAW, thts Maharaj RAJENDRA SINGH of DEVGARH.   Both happily chatted with each other fr a long time.  But their was one person who was not at all happy with this movement nd tht was Yuvraj Adhiraj Singh. Uday smirked evilly whn he spotted him standing nd sulking at the corner.  

LATER SOMETIME :        Uday was sitting at the dimly lit drinks counter nd was enjoying his drink whn a sexy nd a hot gilr dressed in BLACK gown approached towards him,,,,,,,"HI UV, Remember me ?" He replied,,,,,,''Yuvrani Neelaxi !!  kaise hai aap" ,,,,,,,She replied contendedly ,,,,,,,,"It feels so great to know tht Yuvraj Udayveer Singh do remember me otherwise i'd thought tht u would have forgotton me after tht 'NIGHT, newys come Lets dance UV". '",,,,,she said caressing her finger on his cheek.Uday smirked nd nodded in no, She contd,,,,"Oh plz come on UV, Evnthough it is confidential bt I'v come to know tht u r soon officially  going to gt engaged to ur betrothal,,,,, tht arrogant nd selfcentered girl,,,,(he grinned),,,,,  so plz Dont be a spoilspot,",,,,,,,Pulling her very close to himself nd gliding his finger over her cheek, he said,,,,,,,, "Yahi Baat  to hai, jo Yuvraj Udayveer Singh ko itna IRRESISTIBLE banati hai. Jab man chaha jitni ladkiyon ke sath flirt nd time spent kia aur jab man bhar gaya toh apne usi anchahe rishtey ke bare mei batakar unse apna peecha chuda lia" ,,,,He winked at her nd contd  "SO the point is, I m not in a mood today Neelaxi, some other day, hun,,," saying tht he patted on her cheek nd walked awy smirkingly.

TWO  DAYS LATER    :       Samrat, Vijay and Pranjal nd other boys of the team were so much indulged in practicing basketball nd cracking jokes with each other tht none of thm realized, with each nd every passing second they were being fringed by the umpteen girls at the "atrium'. Their span of attention broke when they saw a huge herd of girls approaching in their direction screamingly with full swing..
This was the moment they noticed tht the girls had hog-tied the entire corridors nd d atrium area. Some girls were busy in doing last touch-ups of the makeup, some were busy in making their dres proper, some were howling madly nd some were standing holding their breaths. The boys looked at each other bewildered with their brows raised trying to figure out wht the hell was happening? Sam spotted Jay nd was about to go to ask her about the same whn one of the girl shouted meanwhile ---
"OMG !! I cant believe after 2 days long wait, Prince Udayver is finally here fr his maiden visit  to REBS.  Principal himself had gone to welcome him with the bouquet of floweres. Girls !!  He wuld  be here any moment",,,,,., Finally, SAMRAT nd every other guy ws fully acquainted with the reason fr this commotion. Seeing the chaos, Sam was forced to wonder, what ws so special about this Man, this prince tht everyone  ws literally going haywire after him. Sam questioned Pranjal nd Vj
"Aaj hum bhi toh dekhe, akhir kaun hai ye MAHASHAY",,,,,, PJ (Pranjal) jived,,,,,,"Toh, finally JAIGARH !!...OH sorry ,,,sorry,, I meant R.E.B.S ke  Modern age Prince, padhar rahe hain, Sajjanon zordar taaliyon se inka swagat karo !!",,,,,,,Samrat nd Vijay laughingly hi5ed with him.

Dis was the very occasion tht Finaly YUVRAJ UDAYVEER SINGH, the most alluring, stunning charismatic  Prince striked his grandeur entry wearing a Dolce and gabbana White shirt with Black pants nd equally enticing shades. His evergreen signature smirk plastered across his face.

As UDAY marked his entry, the girls were enticed seeing the stunning nd captivating personality in front of themselves. He indeed was a Greek God. As he moved in slowly, taking gentle steps, each nd every single girl present there was completely altogether left spellbound nd awestruck seeing the ultimate aura of him which was enthralling. Every single girl's gaze was piercing him frm top to bottom. Whatever had been written nd heard about him frm last 3 days  was totally an understatement. He was simply stunning nd breathtaking with the looks and attitude to die for. .Knowing the situation very well,  tht all the girls have been floored nd charmed with his enchanting Good looks, He smirked boastfully nd insolently nd walked in further alongwith Mr Kapoor (Principal) to his office.

Forget about girls, evn boys were also glaring at him with covetousness fr the great looks nd hot physique he had nd seeing their girlfriends drooling over him .  Pranjal nd Vijay lips also formed a big 'O' seeing him tht Vj whispered,,,,,  "He is a 'KILLER' DUDE'. I TELL YOU",,,,,,,Samrat stared at UDAYVEER from top to bottom with pangs of jealousy clearly palpable all across his face.

"WELCOME to R.E.B.S Yuvraj Udayveer Singh",,,,, Pricipal cheerfully greeted him.,,,,,"MR Kapoor, I  agree u r our employee but I would really be glad if u call me UDAYVEER or simple UV, as this is a college nd I m ur student",,,,,,,He gleefully glanced at UV nd nodded,,,,,"OK Yuvraj Uda,,,,I meant UV".

He was informing Uday abt how REBS has become one of the top most management institute within a short span of time. It is the benchmark against the best institutions not only in India but around the globe.  How it is acquainted with world class infrastructure nd state of the art facilities bla bla bla.

After the entire campus visit both were once again passing through the atrium area, whn the principal called out for Samrat who inturn ws busy dribbling Basket ball. As Samrat heard him calling out his name, running his fingers through his ruffled hair in immense style nd attitude, he barged in towards the direction where UV was standing. 

Both of thm stood opposite to each other nd stared into each other eyes.πŸ˜‰

XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX

The credit fr the creations go to the avis makers not me. I hv just copied nd pastied them.

Thats it !! U have reached the end of chapter - 4. 

Friens, i really do want to write this story fr long as it s going to be the Intense, Passionate Love Saga of MANVEER
So if U all, also want to read this story fr longer thn plz do  show me ur appreciation nd motivation in form of 'LIKES' & 'COMMENTS'

Do 'HIT' the ' LIKE' button nd 'COMMENT,  if u liked this chapter.

PRECAP:   "The  eventful PARTY" πŸ˜³

SALONI
Edited by coolsaloni.nira - 11 years ago
res. will read and edit tomorow! sorry, gotcha leave now!1 thanx for the pm saloni!!
Edited by iluvmanveer - 11 years ago
mind blowing update jiji!!! waiting for manveers love story ;)
great awsome
update...

loved it...
but confusion hi
confusion hai.
bw past and
present.

continue soon...

thanks for pm...

will wait for ur
next update...

πŸ˜ƒ Edited by anjuroopak - 11 years ago
Welcome back saloni
it ws too good i realy mis u n ur stry thnks for updatng
do update nxt chp sooon n tnks for the pm
loved to see u nback dear and the update was super sweome
thx for the pm
do update asap
Gr8 update...
Loved it
Do pm me n cntinue soon
Wow long n awesome update lini..ohoo haye the Uv avis r damn hot...love them 2🀣Cont soonπŸ˜ƒ
hi saloni ,thanks for long update...