Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

It's official

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
This show sucks and needs to end. Who is with me on this?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53sunnyroshioctopieruhi86Rakhi1608gaayikanamitagloryzRaleighbcatseemasrerlyndacroziaxxpreetiekishubedivenJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaronshaanKhatamKahani

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
me !

Nothing left in the show

sugni got her new dawn ... she has loving husband / keys / jewelry / money

what does she want more ? how can she help others ...

Edited by ronshaan - 12 January 2013 at 1:56pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjsunnyroshiruhi86Rakhi1608seemasrnamitagloryzRaleighbcatpankhudi_TiaRa

Raleighbcat Senior Member
Raleighbcat
Raleighbcat

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

I stopped watching this show a long time ago. The updates and the discussions going on here in the forum keep me coming back for moreLOL

Somehow I just can't get it through my thick head that this show won't be like it was in the beginning...  Sugni sold out sooo fastAngry  What a big disappointment and her mother, who I thought was something special, turned out to be such a manipulatorAngry   How can this show continue with the main leads so unlikeable??  Don't get me started on Aditya (i think that's his name...all i remember is Adini??)  He's a piece of work, that guy is!Angry
Would someone please just kidnap TVS and stop his self-destructing path!!
Just my opinion... and if I need a new perspective on this, please share itSmile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshiruhi86namitagloryzseemasrrazor12babygirl198722erlyndavenForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009KhatamKahani

Rakhi1608 Senior Member
Rakhi1608
Rakhi1608

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Lailla, 
I m with u on this matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrpankhudi_TiaRa

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Only thing left is to poke fun at the show and laugh and now that's getting boring. VB acting cannot save this show. Don't know who thought it could .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiRaleighbcatseemasrbabygirl198722erlyndapankhudi_TiaRa

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Sorry Laila I have to disagree with you, I don't want the show to end.

I want TVS to walk away from these people or be put in a coma and see these 20 somethings (who have done a couple of days work in their lifetime) manage the family wealth, deal with family politics like Suman's greed, Reva will no doubt start playing up, deal with Kuhu's problems and TJS and DV's attack and attack they will. This is now getting back at the family not just TVS as Sugni has exposed them and MS slapped DV several times.

I would love to see how well Adini sell that to the audiance.

You are absolutely right that VBs acting alone cannot save the show. He/TVS looks bored and disinterested in all Adi, Sugni TVS confrontations and who can blame him. Generally women are emotional, Men are more pragmatic/practical. No one (not evenTVS) is buying TVS constantly chasing Sugni and being knocked back. VB/TVS only come alive when he is dealing withTJS, Suman etc.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiwiddyRaleighbcatruhi86JulieDOmaRamdasspankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Sorry Laila I have to disagree with you, I don't want the show to end.

I want TVS to walk away from these people or be put in a coma and see these 20 somethings (who have done a couple of days work in their lifetime) manage the family wealth, deal with family politics like Suman's greed, Reva will no doubt start playing up, deal with Kuhu's problems and TJS and DV's attack and attack they will. This is now getting back at the family not just TVS as Sugni has exposed them and MS slapped DV several times.

I would love to see how well Adini sell that to the audiance.

You are absolutely right that VBs acting alone cannot save the show. He/TVS looks bored and disinterested in all Adi, Sugni TVS confrontations and who can blame him. Generally women are emotional, Men are more pragmatic/practical. No one (not evenTVS) is buying TVS constantly chasing Sugni and being knocked back. VB/TVS only come alive when he is dealing withTJS, Suman etc.

I will only get this justice in my dreams and the individuals on this forum who like me can see the truth. I have never been so betrayed as a viewer. I am insulted by the producer who is so ignorant to think that his low ratings are attributable to the "bad weather." Had he spent five minutes visiting this forum he would know the truth and if he has and still cannot see it, then heaven grant him some wisdom. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venpankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Yeah Payal

they ignored our ideas and they stick to their idea to make vikram run after sugni n no new girl for him ...
I can see u still have hope but if he deal with people what will the so called hero do ??? thats why most of the time they keep him silent watching the drama

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiwiddypankhudi_TiaRa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index