Pavitra Rishta

TOI: I now want people to love me: Pooja

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I now want people to love me: Pooja

I now want people to love me: Pooja

After playing negative characters in three serials, Pooja has finally bagged a positive role in a TV show.

On a positive note

Pooja Pihal rose to fame as Shravani with her first TV serial Pavitra Rishta, in which she played a negative character. And since then she has been playing mostly grey shades in all the shows she has done so far. Looking for a change in her on screen image, she has now decided to do only positive roles, at least for some time. She says, "After playing a negative character in serials like Pavitra Rishta,Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhongaa and Ek Dusre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum, I am finally essaying a bubbly and positive character in my next serial Hum Apke Hain In Laws. I now want people to love me and not hate me."

No baliye

Having taken a formal training in dance, it's the dance show that is on her to-do list next. "I didn't get an opportunity to do a dance reality show until now. I so wanted to participate in Nach Baliye but unfortunately I am single and couldn't find a baliye for myself. I admire choreographer Terence D'souza so much that I wish he was my dancing partner."

Delhi's unsafe

Having been born and brought up in Delhi, the actress feels that the city has now become unsafe for women, "Delhi is becoming unsafe year after year par isme Delhites ki galti nahi hai. I think the people who migrate to Delhi from other places disturb the living there. And as far as provocative dressing by girls are concerned, let me tell you that when I was in Delhi some time back, despite wearing a salwar-suit, I couldn't stop people from making lewd remarks."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tfs
All the best for pooja