Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

tv18

tv18

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I totally agree! Whats with marriage right at college? Why cant serials promote girls being ambitious and making a career of her own along with juggling relationships that need not immediately translate into marriage! What struck me most is, agreed they live in banaras where thought process might not be as forward as in metros but still, marriage for young girls at 18 is too much! 

Atleast tv shows shd have some progressive thinking and content and not limited to same old orthodox thinking. Just few episodes earlier shayl is wondering and wishing that hope rachnas in laws will let her study further or wont mind that she is a hockey champion...and later on concludes that its not in their hands, and upto her in laws...i mean, arent we in 2013 already? cant rachna speak up for herself that she would finish her studies before she marries or she ll proudly proclaim her sports achievements instead of pathtically mooning over vihaan and changing herself fundamentally for him?

Such regressive content never promotes ppl from respecting women and still treat them as obligation to be married off and treat them with no sense of respect. In every show only ambition of girls is to get married, handle saas ans kitchen politics. When is televison ever going to change...be it ladakpan or saas bahu...the content amd regressive thought andnapproach continues.

Originally posted by whitewitch

y cant they show anything other than marriage. some more collage
marriage is not the first option to show development of a realtion
sslk can survive with out 3 witchs and marriage track
gunjan rajiv or
gunjan vihaan or
rachna rajiv or
rachna vihaan
any of above pair can evolve with out marriage .
they are 18
is it necessary tht they should get married and face marital problems
where is sapne suhaane ladkpan ke
tht is definely not marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneepaljay-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just a thought... (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

helloaamirbrat2008

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@helloaamir (aarti right?)

Yeh show mein sab golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hain

Kabhi twist hai toh kabhi twirl hain

Lekin kuch seedha saadha nahin hain

Sab golmaal hain bhai sab golmaal hain!

yep :D aarti is my name! and you're completely right isliye toh yeh khayal aaya mere mann mein LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

hey Helloaamir. 1st of all in our sslk forum nobody bashes anyone, we do have very very positive environment..we really take each each other views in different light, so dont worry about keeping ur views here, u r most welcome..Smile

and about gunjan and rajiv...well we have endless possibilities here, it all depends on cv's where they want to take the track...i dont mind rajiv and gunjan together but many in the forums love rajiv-rachna pair..they will definitely get hurt if cv's show rajiv-gunjan pair LOL, but really for me i love unpredictability, if they show rajiv-gunjan den it will be surely something newSmile 

thank you! and yes i have always been a vihaan rachna fan for me somehow rajeev rachna nevere clicked...but yes it would surely be something different...

-PrimaDonna--Eris-

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

.Hey Arti,
   Long timeBig smile
  We are always are at the opposite ends  with our views and opinionsLOL

Like your view but am still for Rajeev &RachnaHeartDay Dreaming

I think in one place our likes do match, am assuming you are Aamir khan fan, Me tooBig smile

No offenceWink

Hello! yes we are haha LOL but thats what spices up this forum Wink
i know a lot of people still love rajeev rachna, and thats totally cool with me..just i always liked vihaan rachna hahaha and no offense taken! its all in the spirit! Smile
yes i am a big aamir khan fan hahaha i love him!

brat2008-Eris-

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Nice post . We have talked about this in the discussion threads Big smile. Rajeev has an empathy towards Gunjan so that might make him take the decision of marrying gunjan. But Rachna would be really happy if she marries Vihaan and Vihaan would eventually fall in love with his wife. Rajeev and Gunjan would start as friends and would have less problems adjusting. On the other hand if Vihaan is with Gunjan they would have a hate marriage and Rajeev Rachna would be a compromise giving rise to many possibilities. Hope i dint offend you Smile

No you didnt offend me, thats exactly what i was thinking (and hoping). and even if it wasnt, dont worry about that its all cool Big smile but yes i think vihaan eventually will come to love the small simple aspects of life and rachna. rajeev and gunjan also i think would work out soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by macdonald

Originally posted by vibz88

Nice post . We have talked about this in the discussion threads Big smile. Rajeev has an empathy towards Gunjan so that might make him take the decision of marrying gunjan. But Rachna would be really happy if she marries Vihaan and Vihaan would eventually fall in love with his wife. Rajeev and Gunjan would start as friends and would have less problems adjusting. On the other hand if Vihaan is with Gunjan they would have a hate marriage and Rajeev Rachna would be a compromise giving rise to many possibilities. Hope i dint offend you Smile
hi. All this about gunjan vihan or gunjan rajiv. Anynody remember our old guy mayank? Hes not happy with charu.because he knows hes been tricked. At the end gunjan loves mayank loves gunjan. Wat bout them?

but mayank could not win trust of gunjan.. so he does not deserve her...

yes i agree...plus this is just a thought...it would make an interesting track i think

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

1st of all guys let me clear u that this is not a marriage track, dis ia a engagement trackLOL...they have already said that both girls will get married when their studies get over...and somebody ( i guess it's brat2008,sharitha di ) did mention in one of the thread that maybe cv's want to deal with this problem 1st, den dey want to show the other problems like studies and all to which i agree...and dis track it's not related to marriage, dis track is ultimately to make girls aware that to stand for themselves, to whom u can  trust, difference between love and crush and to realize that what is wrong and what is right and may be message to parents that the person that they have picked for their daughter can be troll too.Big smile...it's just my thoughtLOL

yes thats true...and this show is about sapne so...LOL hahaha the person can be a troll thats true!!! but yeah they will show all things but this post was just a random thought...not necessarily promoting anything.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.