helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys

i was reading what many people were writing, and most people are saying rajeev will marry rachna to save her. but i was just thinking as a twist (since i am a rachna vihaan feature) what if rajeev marries gunjan to save both her and rachna? it was just a thought...dont bash me please ๐Ÿ˜† lol but i was just thinking it would be a huge twist, and not the typical one we see in serials...because if vihaan gets engaged to gunjan, gunjan still wouldnt be happy about it and she knows how much rachna loves vihaan, so she and rajeev might make this plan? also engagement is a huge deal but technically isnt the same as marriage, so even if vihaan gunjan get engaged i feel maybe this twist may happen at the wedding or something?

again its just a random speculation...my hopes lol. dont throw fruits and vegetables at me! ๐Ÿ˜†

love always,
aarti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@helloaamir (aarti right?)

Yeh show mein sab golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hain

Kabhi twist hai toh kabhi twirl hain

Lekin kuch seedha saadha nahin hain

Sab golmaal hain bhai sab golmaal hain!
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
hey Helloaamir. 1st of all in our sslk forum nobody bashes anyone, we do have very very positive environment..we really take each each other views in different light, so dont worry about keeping ur views here, u r most welcome..๐Ÿ˜Š

and about gunjan and rajiv...well we have endless possibilities here, it all depends on cv's where they want to take the track...i dont mind rajiv and gunjan together but many in the forums love rajiv-rachna pair..they will definitely get hurt if cv's show rajiv-gunjan pair ๐Ÿ˜†, but really for me i love unpredictability, if they show rajiv-gunjan den it will be surely something new๐Ÿ˜Š 
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
.Hey Arti,
   Long time๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  We are always are at the opposite ends  with our views and opinions๐Ÿ˜†

Like your view but am still for Rajeev &Rachnaโค๏ธ

I think in one place our likes do match, am assuming you are Aamir khan fan, Me too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No offence๐Ÿ˜‰
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post . We have talked about this in the discussion threads ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Rajeev has an empathy towards Gunjan so that might make him take the decision of marrying gunjan. But Rachna would be really happy if she marries Vihaan and Vihaan would eventually fall in love with his wife. Rajeev and Gunjan would start as friends and would have less problems adjusting. On the other hand if Vihaan is with Gunjan they would have a hate marriage and Rajeev Rachna would be a compromise giving rise to many possibilities. Hope i dint offend you ๐Ÿ˜Š
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
y cant they show anything other than marriage. some more collage
marriage is not the first option to show development of a realtion
sslk can survive with out 3 witchs and marriage track
gunjan rajiv or
gunjan vihaan or
rachna rajiv or
rachna vihaan
any of above pair can evolve with out marriage .
they are 18
is it necessary tht they should get married and face marital problems
where is sapne suhaane ladkpan ke
tht is definely not marriage.
macdonald thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Nice post . We have talked about this in the discussion threads ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Rajeev has an empathy towards Gunjan so that might make him take the decision of marrying gunjan. But Rachna would be really happy if she marries Vihaan and Vihaan would eventually fall in love with his wife. Rajeev and Gunjan would start as friends and would have less problems adjusting. On the other hand if Vihaan is with Gunjan they would have a hate marriage and Rajeev Rachna would be a compromise giving rise to many possibilities. Hope i dint offend you ๐Ÿ˜Š

hi. All this about gunjan vihan or gunjan rajiv. Anynody remember our old guy mayank? Hes not happy with charu.because he knows hes been tricked. At the end gunjan loves mayank loves gunjan. Wat bout them?
Originally posted by: macdonald

hi. All this about gunjan vihan or gunjan rajiv. Anynody remember our old guy mayank? Hes not happy with charu.because he knows hes been tricked. At the end gunjan loves mayank loves gunjan. Wat bout them?

but mayank could not win trust of gunjan.. so he does not deserve her...
tv18 thumbnail
I totally agree! Whats with marriage right at college? Why cant serials promote girls being ambitious and making a career of her own along with juggling relationships that need not immediately translate into marriage! What struck me most is, agreed they live in banaras where thought process might not be as forward as in metros but still, marriage for young girls at 18 is too much! 

Atleast tv shows shd have some progressive thinking and content and not limited to same old orthodox thinking. Just few episodes earlier shayl is wondering and wishing that hope rachnas in laws will let her study further or wont mind that she is a hockey champion...and later on concludes that its not in their hands, and upto her in laws...i mean, arent we in 2013 already? cant rachna speak up for herself that she would finish her studies before she marries or she ll proudly proclaim her sports achievements instead of pathtically mooning over vihaan and changing herself fundamentally for him?

Such regressive content never promotes ppl from respecting women and still treat them as obligation to be married off and treat them with no sense of respect. In every show only ambition of girls is to get married, handle saas ans kitchen politics. When is televison ever going to change...be it ladakpan or saas bahu...the content amd regressive thought andnapproach continues.

Originally posted by: whitewitch

y cant they show anything other than marriage. some more collage
marriage is not the first option to show development of a realtion
sslk can survive with out 3 witchs and marriage track
gunjan rajiv or
gunjan vihaan or
rachna rajiv or
rachna vihaan
any of above pair can evolve with out marriage .
they are 18
is it necessary tht they should get married and face marital problems
where is sapne suhaane ladkpan ke
tht is definely not marriage.

to the above post,
1st of all guys let me clear u that this is not a marriage track, dis ia a engagement track๐Ÿ˜†...they have already said that both girls will get married when their studies get over...and somebody ( i guess it's brat2008,sharitha di ) did mention in one of the thread that maybe cv's want to deal with this problem 1st, den dey want to show the other problems like studies and all to which i agree...and dis track it's not related to marriage, dis track is ultimately to make girls aware that to stand for themselves, to whom u can  trust, difference between love and crush and to realize that what is wrong and what is right and may be message to parents that the person that they have picked for their daughter can be troll too.๐Ÿ˜ƒ...it's just my thought๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago