Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Forum Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneesha28889

Originally posted by lovelysoni

Originally posted by Trouble.

Originally posted by luckym2012

I have a request, don't know if this is the place to ask, can we have less sticky's on the forum, so I can see topics on the second page on the first one, it makes the forum more lively and it's more easy on the eye. :)
<font color="#666666">Sticky topics are topics that are really important.So they'll remove the topics that are sticky once it is not important anymore.</font>

<font size="2">Can Anyone help me with, what does Sticky topics mean ?</font>

<font size="2">Thanks in Advance</font>
<font size="2"> Arun.</font>

Sticky topics are those topics which we can see in the first page of the forum...for eg there are now 7 sticky topics in the first page because MOD's want those topics to be viewed by everyone in the forum...even though if there are no comments in those threads they wont dissappear and go to second page...this is what i know about sticky topics...hope you got some idea..

Thanks a lot  for the Info dear. Do we can create sticky posts or just the MoD's have that facility ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneesha_Shanak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Forum Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 6)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Rockerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

I have a request, don't know if this is the place to ask, can we have less sticky's on the forum, so I can see topics on the second page on the first one, it makes the forum more lively and it's more easy on the eye. :)
<font color="#666666">Sticky topics are topics that are really important.So they'll remove the topics that are sticky once it is not important anymore.</font>

Sticky topics are those topics which we can see in the first page of the forum...for eg there are now 7 sticky topics in the first page because MOD's want those topics to be viewed by everyone in the forum...even though if there are no comments in those threads they wont dissappear and go to second page...this is what i know about sticky topics...hope you got some idea..

Thanks a lot for the Info dear. Do we can create sticky posts or just the MoD's have that facility ?

I guess only MOD's can make a topic sticky...

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for the Info dear. Do we can create sticky posts or just the MoD's have that facility ?

I guess only MOD's can make a topic sticky...

Thanks a lot again.Smile

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

parilovestv

parilovestv

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Hey, hav jus started watching the show... i wanted to know abt all the relationships in the family as in who is whose spouse their children etc... in the cast list i dint find every 1...i also wanna know y ansuba still applies sindoor if her husband is shown to b dead in the show??

dushturain

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
hey can someone gimme the download link to background song of jai n bhoomi? thanks

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
who is the actor with the villain in this shw?

he looks so much like the child actor in balika vadhu, avinash?

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Opened this again.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top