Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Forum Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] jay's sister( Neha saroop who is playing jay's sister role) is shown in star plus show YRKKH.. well i also don't know her nameLOL

well jay's family may want to jay-bharti pair but jay is in USA so he may fall in love bhoomi.. i hope i help you.
[/QUOTE]

Thank u so much my frndClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Forum Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 4)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali88

Originally posted by maneesha28889

Originally posted by Shehreen_27

Originally posted by prabha.abha

Can any one Tell me the meaning of the tittle pls
Same question from me too! I get the meaning of sanskaar but not darohar apnon kiTongue

Dharohar = Heritage
I think it also another means as ProperitySmile

But here its used as Heritage Embarrassed

SuShaanRocks

Goldie

SuShaanRocks

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
One Question...Smile i m little confused about 2days episode...Confused
2day means in fridays episod... dey showed dat ...when JAY was sharing his MISSING BAG story wid URMILA PATEL...dat time he did said dat his BAG IS WID SOME INDIAN GIRL...!!!!!!

I WANT 2 ASK DAT... HOW COME JAY KNOWS DAT , DAT D PERSON IS INDIAN GIRL...Confused

Plzzz...TELL ME... IF ANY 1 KNOW D ANSWER...Smile

jsrkfan

jsrkfan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ctnr6

One Question...Smile i m little confused about 2days episode...Confused
2day means in fridays episod... dey showed dat ...when JAY was sharing his MISSING BAG story wid URMILA PATEL...dat time he did said dat his BAG IS WID SOME INDIAN GIRL...!!!!!!

I WANT 2 ASK DAT... HOW COME JAY KNOWS DAT , DAT D PERSON IS INDIAN GIRL...Confused

Plzzz...TELL ME... IF ANY 1 KNOW D ANSWER...Smile

I think bcoz as the bag went missing in front of the Mandir. So some Indian who might hav come to mandir for darshan might b having the bag

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naresh-

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
were is the WU for8th feb? 

luckym2012

luckym2012

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I have a request, don't know if this is the place to ask, can we have less sticky's on the forum, so I can see topics on the second page on the first one, it makes the forum more lively and it's more easy on the eye. :) 

Trouble.

prateek.007

IF-Rockerz

prateek.007

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hello friends,here it is my first post and i am big fond of sanskar..i found that it is unique and complete different theme show..So,yesterday episodes was really awesome..that i loved to hear kishan's dialogues...but their was wrong saying about "krishna sudhama topic"...
As a mythological learner,i want to say that "sudhama used to bring "rice" as a gift to krishna...not "poa"...that was wrong dialogue by kishan..So,i think that i want to share this..in u'r foram..

my question is "how can i add me as a member...to this foram..??
prateek

Maneesha_Shanak

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!
I'm new to the forum.   My name is Madhoo and I really like Jai and Yashashri.  When the promos started to come for this show I got really excited.  Even now I want to watch the show, but I'm not watching it.  Only because from the pictures and synopsis, it seems like Jai and Shamil are the main leads of the show and Yash is not to be with Jai.  Could someone please tell me what Jai and Yash's relationship is in this show?  Maybe after knowing this I'll start watching the show.

Ash_Storyteller

Post Reply New Post

Go to top