Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws

India-Forums

SAB TV launches Hum Aapke Hain In-Laws

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hum Aapke Hain In-Laws and Tota Weds Maina

SAB TV held a press conference today wherein they went ahead to launch two shows, namely Hum Aapke Hain In-Laws and Tota Weds Maina. Let's delve into each project one by one.

Sometimes it's a blessing and sometimes a lesson which you don't want to learn. But life and your in-laws will teach you life's lessons the most when you want to avoid them the most. And this show Hum Aap Ke Hai In-Laws is all about the blessings and lessons, suggestions and tensions we get from our in-laws because whether you want it or not, you like it or not, they will rectify all your flaws because as they say "HUM AAPKE HAIN IN-LAWS!"

Hum Aapke Hain In-Laws is a cheerful and light-hearted comedy on SAB TV that traces the journey of Gulshan Grover & Damini along with that of his in laws who happen to be a blessing as well as a nightmare by the sheer power of being his neighbors. The show explores the twists, turns and adventures in day to day situations for Gulshan and his wife Damini as they are surrounded by their in-laws who not only happen to be unconditionally loving but also unintentionally interfering. While the loving and doting in-laws strive to make life simple for the young couple, in the bargain they only land up complicating things. However, at the end of the day it's all about loving your in-laws.

For Karan Grover who plays Gulshan Grover and Pooja Pihal who plays Damini Grover, this is their first tryst with comedy. Karan, who is well-known for playing intense characters, will now experiment with the genre of comedy that will surely win over your heart and make you laugh out loud. This is Pooja Pihal's first tryst with comedy too; she has played extremely popular characters in serials on small screen.

Sharing more about the show, Karan tells us, "My role is of a head-over-heels husband who goes to unreasonable lengths to meet his wife's demands. My character is hilarious and extremely lovable because my acts and antics are always very innocently and unintentionally funny. I have never tried my hand at humour but I've given it my best and I hope my audiences love my new avatar."

On the launch of the new show, Anooj Kapoor, EVP and Business Head, SAB TV shares, "SAB TV has always propagated that 'Asli maaza SAB ke saath aata hai' and we emphasize on the importance of togetherness; our launch of the year 'Hum Aapke Hain In-Laws is the perfect reinforcement of our beliefs. This show is an endearing tale of the Grover family; it brings back the joys of togetherness and beautifully depicts the endearing bond between a couple and their in-laws."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThruMyEyez-Nitarubyskanaghakarankarsuhlove_karanabha

rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thnx 4 sharing... I m very happy to see u here also...
loveukayjee Groupbie
loveukayjee
loveukayjee

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
T4S. I m very glad to see karan again.
love_karanabha IF-Addictz
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks karan is gonna rock
anaghakaran IF-Rockerz
anaghakaran
anaghakaran

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
am excited to watch d show..but i've to wait one more day as am watchin it in youtube..and yes ruby happy to see most of our ymggk frns here..
karsuh IF-Sizzlerz
karsuh
karsuh

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Visha Smile Yipeee i am so excited as Karan is back WinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakaran

ThruMyEyez-Nita IF-Dazzler
ThruMyEyez-Nita
ThruMyEyez-Nita

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! Can't wait for the show to start...Smile

anaghakaran

karsuh IF-Sizzlerz
karsuh
karsuh

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I really enjoyed the the 1st episode LOL and i am looking forward to the 2nd episode Wink

anaghakaran

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index