Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

She was DESTINED to WIN!! *Official Party Thread* (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 64

.Amrita.

IF-Achieverz

.Amrita.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Nandu congratulations ur favorite won Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93ashdgr8Sunshine797~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She was DESTINED to WIN!! *Official Party Thread* (Page 50)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PyaariGia

PyaariGia

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Beautiful, Wonderful, Sweet, Honest, Awesome Urvashi! The one and only deserving winner!!!
I was so happy when I saw that she won, that I couldn't help but dance like an idiot!

For me, it was either Imam or Urvashi from the beginning. Imam for being funny, insane, yet real at the same time,  and Urvashi because she's straightforward and awesome.

I thank God Almighty that Sana didn't win.
I would have lost all hope in BB, and probably would never watch it again. (Or at least I would say I won't, and then I would. but still...)

I am NOT a Sana hater, just not a fan. Little respect or care for her honestly.

Anyways, CONGRATS URVASHI. You are the boss!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blairwitchashdgr8Sunshine797-naureen786-~~~~Samraat_92

sachinsharma20

sachinsharma20

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I also feel that she is going to win..since few seasons of big boss...all the serial drama queens are winning..First prerna then kumkum then now komolika..they are mature enough & know hoe to tackle with people without entering into fights and thus they are winning..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

The Telegraph

Urvashi aces Bigg Boss

| Monday , January 14 , 2013 |
Urvashi Dholakia, the winner of Bigg Boss 6, can finally sleep for 18 hours while her teenage sons look after her prize money of Rs 50 lakh!

After Shweta Tiwari and Juhi Parmaar in the last two seasons, Urvashi Dholakia became the third TV actress to ace three months of "house arrest" to win the sixth season of Bigg Bosst2 caught up with the actress (best known for playing the deliciously-evil Komolika in the Balaji soap Kasautii Zindagii Kay) minutes after the win.

You must be on top of the world.

I normally am never short of words, but right now I have no words to express what I am feeling. I am happy, extremely happy. More than the excitement of winning, I am happy to see so many people after being under house arrest for three months. And do you know what's the best thing? I am getting to speak to you in English after conversing only in Hindi for 95 days (laughs)!

What was the winning moment like?

Before Salman Khan called out my name I was prepared for anything because it was supposed to be alag chhe (different)! This season anything could have happened. I was like, 'Whatever it is, I have come so far and I am not going to go away a loser.' I was very nervous. When my name was called out I just became numb for a moment and then it hit me: 'This is it!'

What if you had not won?

I would have considered it as one of the most beautiful and life-changing experiences for sure. It's not easy to survive three months locked up in a house with strangers, especially for someone as strong-headed and opinionated as me. Initially I suffered because of my nature but gradually I grew on everyone (laughs). With me, it was like love me or hate me, you just can't ignore me!

But you were always one of the favourites...

I am surprised everyone thought that way because I definitely did not. I had just packed enough clothes for three weeks and the last statement I made to my family was: 'What if nobody likes me? I think I will be back in less than a month.' But then my best friend told me, 'You are not going there to be liked by your co-contestants. You just be yourself.' I had never done a reality show before and I won my very first! I think that's huge.

Did your brutally honest nature work in your favour?

Totally. This is what I am; this is what I have always been known for. I had no secret agenda. I was just myself all the time.

What were your top moments on the show?

I think that would be the performance I put up as Raavan. Everyone thought it was a perfect fit (laughs)! Also, (Navjot Singh) Sidhuji and Mink (Brar) were the two best things that happened to me on Bigg Boss. I will cherish the memories of the time spent with them.

Would you have been as happy if your friend Niketan Madhok had won?

I would have been totally elated because he is the only person who stood by me all along. He was my strong and silent supporter throughout and even as a contestant he was one of the best this season and he truly deserved to win.

Did you ever want to quit the show?

Never. I am not a quitter; I am a fighter.

Your two teenage sons must be very excited.

They are very happy and very proud of their mother. And the briefcase (with the prize money of Rs 50 lakh) is in their hands, so you can imagine how excited they are!

Finally, what is the first thing you will do when you get home?

Sleep. For 18 hours straight!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vidsmankblairwitchSaniya93ashdgr8Sunshine797~~~~-naureen786-Samraat_92-Orchid-

-Orchid-

IF-Stunnerz

-Orchid-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Congrast urvashi..She Truly Deserve BB-6 Trophy

U rockkk Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashdgr8Sunshine797~~~~-naureen786-Samraat_92

greatsumkum

IF-Sizzlerz

greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Congratulations everyone!! 
Congratulations Urvashi.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blairwitchashdgr8Saniya93-naureen786-Sunshine797~~~~Samraat_92

.Lovegood.

Goldie

.Lovegood.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Big smile

vidsmankblairwitchSaniya93ashdgr8Sunshine797~~~~Samraat_92

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
.Also, (Navjot Singh) Sidhuji and Mink (Brar) were the two best things that happened to me on Bigg Boss. I will cherish the memories of the time spent with them.

Awww loved the bonding between mink and urv

vidsmankblairwitchashdgr8Sunshine797~~~~-naureen786-Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.