Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
hi friends,this is my first topic in this forum,i m Aaliya...
just now completed BOF,i know that it came in 2009 but didn't knew abt that that time..Embarrassed
i came to know abt this show only this year..and after watching it i just hv only one word..
AWESOME...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! what a series..it totally got me glued to it aftr the first epi..i couldn't resist myself from watching it..i dnt know what to say..Lee min ho is HOT,adorable,awesome..i hv become his fan aftr this show..
his character as jun pyo ..really touched my heart..omg..how much he loves jan di..and how much jan dio loves him...i cried watching the last epi..it was great..each episode weaves magic into us..making every girl to want a boyfriend like jun pyo..the chemistry between the leads is beyond fabulos

F4-wow..awesome characters and every character leaves us spellbound by their awesome acting..
i really liked the possessive side of jun pyo ...LOL
i felt really bad for ji hoon..because he loves jan di but couldn't tell her..
on the whole i totally loved it..and wishing for a season-2 with the same actors..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AidanQ-AngelaKaParI-gal.angelbewakoofLadki--Yashi--ZaYaHolicHashiBooXiahtic-5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys over Flowers" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
@ Aaliya - Hi welcome to the forum, hope you like it here. I'm also called Aaliyah LOL

I've seen all versions of HYD (Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean) and while I thought elements of this version (BOF) were good I preferred Hana Yori Dango; the Japanese version, but I know I'm hugely biased when I say this LOL

For BOF I think the actors did an OK job but at times I felt the story lagged and there were elements of the characters that I found irritating. For me also the story seem to drag on at points and other elements such as the F$ character relationships were not as developed.

If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend that you watch Hana Yori Dango (J-version) Putting my bias feelings aside I thought the cast was amazing, the storyline flowed better and there are 2 seasons and a film Tongue

Edited by .Echo. - 14 January 2013 at 5:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI--PrimaDonna-Enigmatic_AngelXiahtic-5

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Heyy Aliya Now u watch BOF !!!!! i knoe now how r u feeling same as i watch it 2years agoLOL as dat time i was only day dreaming of jun pyo (lee min ho) N watching d series repeatedly!!!! i have heard in Fb 2 series iz comin soon wit same actors soo wait for dat Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigmatic_AngelXiahtic-5

Xiahtic-5

IF-Stunnerz

Xiahtic-5

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Aaliya  welcome to the forum...

BOF is my first show, which got me hooked to Korean shows, which led to K-pop and well rest if history...

BOF is such an amazing show seriously i loved it cast was amazing no doubt...Lee Min Ho is a wonderful actor you should definitely watch his other shows you will love him...

I have seen all three versions of this story...I would choose BOF because for me its my first show and also i loved all 4 boys ;)...

Taiwanese version was made years back and the story was dragged and i mean it...It has two seasons and both are 30 and 31 episodes Stern Smile

Japanese version was cute i would say it was interesting to watch...it was rushed where as BOF was dragged a little to be honest...

Watch Japanese and Taiwanese version as well i think you will love Japanese one..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982Enigmatic_AngelApoorva_22

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Echo.

@ Aaliya - Hi welcome to the forum, hope you like it here. I'm also called Aaliyah LOL

I've seen all versions of HYD (Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean) and while I thought elements of this version (BOF) were good I preferred Hana Yori Dango; the Japanese version, but I know I'm hugely biased when I say this LOL

For BOF I think the actors did an OK job but at times I felt the story lagged and there were elements of the characters that I found irritating. For me also the story seem to drag on at points and other elements such as the F$ character relationships were not as developed.

If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend that you watch Hana Yori Dango (J-version) Putting my bias feelings aside I thought the cast was amazing, the storyline flowed better and there are 2 seasons and a film Tongue

hi AaliyahLOL ...
thnks for the welcome..
i couldn't resist myself from posting this aftr the show..i loved it to the core..
sure i will watch the japanese version too..Wink

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gal.angel

Heyy Aliya Now u watch BOF !!!!! i knoe now how r u feeling same as i watch it 2years agoLOL as dat time i was only day dreaming of jun pyo (lee min ho) N watching d series repeatedly!!!! i have heard in Fb 2 series iz comin soon wit same actors soo wait for dat Big smile

hi..welcome to the club of "lee min ho's  deewani's"...truly yaar..aftr watching the show..i couldn't stop thinking abt lee min ho...omg HE IS SO HOTTT!!!!

I LOVED HIS CHARACTER..Embarrassed yeah i too saw on fb abt the season 2..but i think i's a fake news..since thr is no news abt that in internet except fb...but will b really happy if we hv one..

may i knw your name pls?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gal.angel

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pure.Diamond

Hi Aaliya  welcome to the forum...

BOF is my first show, which got me hooked to Korean shows, which led to K-pop and well rest if history...

BOF is such an amazing show seriously i loved it cast was amazing no doubt...Lee Min Ho is a wonderful actor you should definitely watch his other shows you will love him...

I have seen all three versions of this story...I would choose BOF because for me its my first show and also i loved all 4 boys ;)...

Taiwanese version was made years back and the story was dragged and i mean it...It has two seasons and both are 30 and 31 episodes Stern Smile

Japanese version was cute i would say it was interesting to watch...it was rushed where as BOF was dragged a little to be honest...

Watch Japanese and Taiwanese version as well i think you will love Japanese one..

hi...since i hvn't seen Taiwanese or Japanese version i really can't comment abt it...but aftr watching the Korean ..i just hv only one word "WOW"...since it is my first korean show as well...i loved it to the core..loved jan di and jun pyo's characterization...

their travel through love and facing every obstacle of love...
sure i will give a try for Japanese version as well..

i really can't stop thinking abt lee min ho..i dnt know why!!Day Dreaming ..is he in any relationship?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xiahtic-5

Xiahtic-5

IF-Stunnerz

Xiahtic-5

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@Aaliya: You have same reaction as me when i watched the show i had exact same thinking...Taiwanese version hmm well if u r bored thn watch it but yh do watch Japanese version as you will like that one i am sure...

Lee Min Ho was in relationship but lately there hasnt been any rumors about him dating...You should definitely watch his shows he is brilliant...Watch Personal taste it is romantic kind of show, next is city hunter one of my fav show Lee looks damn hot in it and his moves (There were rumors about him dating Park Min-young) and his this year show Faith it is period kind of show 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top