Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Does RK love Madhu? (Page 3)

eshasrk IF-Rockerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I hope that this phase will make RK realize the value of Madhu in his life and will make an end to this RK-Dipshit sage for onec and for all...

Hopefully RK will reliaze now to trust Madhu completely and stop listening to the crap Dipshit is feeding him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS.Nafisa.

smilydear Senior Member
smilydear
smilydear

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

I always have two questions in this show!!

1- What exactly made Madhu fall in love with RK?

2- Does RK loves Madhu?

Anyone who can answer and supporting it with proofs! Confused LOL

1. She starts Loving Rishabh when she saw him caring n full of emotions During studio night ( when they stuck there ) She him caring he cares for her n he was like a child when he open up about his father's tragedy . She understood that this is not RK this person is a child who is badly hurt n don't want to get further hurt so made a thick shell around himself . While helping that child to come out ... she found a wonderful man a man who is waiting for a person to love ... As an individual he is very loving caring n protective how can she ignore all these things . Liking is the first step towards Love when during accident while taking care of him she gets time to understand him and she saw a very normal man n  when he take away the cases and she came to know the reason how come someone not love a person who is forgiving the person who wants to kill him 3 times , beleives that she is not involved and still doesn't want her to know anything about the whole story . The song "NA KUCH POOCHA NA KUCH JANA TUNE DIL SE DIYA JO DIYA " She found only love for him .

2. RK loves her  long back i guess RK changes from the time where Madhu save him from the Studio light ... then he bounce back with the party n insulted her but then studio night he told her the secret of her life which he never shares with anyone even Radha ji said that to Madhu, He found changes in Madhu's behaviour also n they spend some good time there then the accident that changes the whole equation for RK as she saved his life again , gave blood , rigorous prey , even he heard him when he was declared dead so he knows what she really did to him . because of this affection he took away the Shamsher's case . Accepted in front of Deepali that she is his wife then accepted in front of Madhu what he did for her n why . this was all love HE was like a person who is not good in expressing his emotions just to hide the emotions he shows anger n anger . he love her thats why only he was allowing her to be close to him when in the night she took care of him he was sleeping in the couch . He was wake but pretend like he was sleeping ... these small small things shows he loves her and after the confession they showed there level of love too ... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuForeverForUmaria090SaiS..Glycerine...Nafisa.

SaiS IF-Sizzlerz
SaiS
SaiS

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilydear

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

I always have two questions in this show!!

1- What exactly made Madhu fall in love with RK?

2- Does RK loves Madhu?

Anyone who can answer and supporting it with proofs! Confused LOL

1. She starts Loving Rishabh when she saw him caring n full of emotions During studio night ( when they stuck there ) She him caring he cares for her n he was like a child when he open up about his father's tragedy . She understood that this is not RK this person is a child who is badly hurt n don't want to get further hurt so made a thick shell around himself . While helping that child to come out ... she found a wonderful man a man who is waiting for a person to love ... As an individual he is very loving caring n protective how can she ignore all these things . Liking is the first step towards Love when during accident while taking care of him she gets time to understand him and she saw a very normal man n  when he take away the cases and she came to know the reason how come someone not love a person who is forgiving the person who wants to kill him 3 times , beleives that she is not involved and still doesn't want her to know anything about the whole story . The song "NA KUCH POOCHA NA KUCH JANA TUNE DIL SE DIYA JO DIYA " She found only love for him .

2. RK loves her  long back i guess RK changes from the time where Madhu save him from the Studio light ... then he bounce back with the party n insulted her but then studio night he told her the secret of her life which he never shares with anyone even Radha ji said that to Madhu, He found changes in Madhu's behaviour also n they spend some good time there then the accident that changes the whole equation for RK as she saved his life again , gave blood , rigorous prey , even he heard him when he was declared dead so he knows what she really did to him . because of this affection he took away the Shamsher's case . Accepted in front of Deepali that she is his wife then accepted in front of Madhu what he did for her n why . this was all love HE was like a person who is not good in expressing his emotions just to hide the emotions he shows anger n anger . he love her thats why only he was allowing her to be close to him when in the night she took care of him he was sleeping in the couch . He was wake but pretend like he was sleeping ... these small small things shows he loves her and after the confession they showed there level of love too ... 

Awesome Post   

You explained how much Madhu and RK mean to each other and how much they love each other very well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababusmilydearmaria090..Glycerine...Nafisa.

Anu_4_U IF-Rockerz
Anu_4_U
Anu_4_U

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I also hope there is not catch in this whole love story...
I love the way he calls her - Biwi...
_CookieMonster_ IF-Addictz
_CookieMonster_
_CookieMonster_

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Yepp
ILoveMe. IF-Addictz
ILoveMe.
ILoveMe.

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
i my opinion rk had fallen at da very first sight,when met madhu for da first time at set.
-AmandaRulz- IF-Stunnerz
-AmandaRulz-
-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
RK Heart MB a lot.Smile
ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I have no doubt on RK's love for Madhu...but their love-story is not going to be smooth...Dips is already there and she won't stop soon and now we also have Ballu in the picture not to forget RK's own insecurities...but at the end everything will be fine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index