Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Does RK love Madhu? (Page 2)

Kit_Kat IF-Stunnerz
Kit_Kat
Kit_Kat

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
he do love her in his own twisted way.dipz just surfaced his pain and he did dat.if he wudnt hv lovd her,he wud hv got malik arestd or wud hv given pain to madhu aftr knowing malik did dat.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Monaamrithaspriyachand

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarkLover

I think RK does luv Madhu because he did sumthing for her which nobody else could... he let off the person who tried to kill him 3 times & I don't think ny1 would do tat for Madhu.. it's just my pov.. I could list more things too but I m just nt in the mood.
And I don't understand y ppl always doubt RK he's supposed 2 be grey nt evil...he is the hero nt villain.

i agree he did so many things for madhu as a lover would. but what i feel is d cvs are not showing d progression from attraction to love from RK's side properly. they showed RK mellowing towards madhu as she saved him two or was it three times. but still it was not love. slowly he does get attracted to her (noticing her looks, earlier he didn't).

in madhu's case they showed it very well. d way she finds a inner Rishab, his childhood story, his protective behaviour to her, his act of kindness to mallick, d list could go on. What else a girl can do but fall for such a guy! Madhu naturally falls. d way she acts all giddy with love was so believable.

RK cannot act like that. but his progression was so sudden. one scene he was scolding her. next he is giving spl kc for her. next is d love confession. i think cvs were deliberately trying to confuse us.

the question here is not whether RK is evil or grey. i wd even won't mind if he turns out to be plannig everyting. it wd be true to his earlier chr and that will make him more interesting. by making him ambiguous cvs are confusing us and in this confusion, spoiling his chr.

today his talk n act with deepali is very confusing. my major complaint is with cvs and i feel they are doing this deliberately. why else all of us shd be talking abt RK's love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maria090

zaara610 IF-Rockerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
good post...waiting for next week episodes...
VampNo1 IF-Rockerz
VampNo1
VampNo1

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@priyachand even I don't get understand when RK fell in love with Madhu.. I thought he was in process of falling & next thing he does is confess so ya it's nt shown properly tat how he fell for her.. but I don't think he is being fake..
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse he loves her..its just his RK ego that dun let him show it properly !!
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I have no doubts he loves her, love confession was awesome, RK noticed a lot of things about Madhu that he gave as a reason he loves her. You don't notice specific things about someone if you are not in love. Also they were too many things he told her that night, if you want to know I have them typed up in a post courtesy of Vaani Smile.

Second day after confession when he was on set, when Madhu was not there, what he said to Bittuji that he is unlucky in love that he needs support to face life and that it's less risky to the heart to get it from alcohol. Then the dialogue to Avantika Singh (Chocolate Wale Heroine), "why did you push me to tell you my feelings for you, when you don't return those feelings, you have broken my trust, Madhu" ...Avantika says I'm not Madhu, Director says those aren't the lines the lines are such and such and he retakes the shot and still makes a mistake talking to Madhu...then Director sub either change the script make the heroines name Madhu or change the actress...to me that scene and the one before with Bittuji reminded me to what RK said to Madhu at the mandir the day before when he confessed (before farmhouse scenes) that "I don't know how to live Madhu, god sent me you to support me". 

Based on that I decided he was madly in love with Madhu.

Thereafter we have seen the where he reconciled her to Shamsher Malik, and the way he talked Padmini also to reconcile to Malik. The way he did the matchmaking of Padmini to Malik again showing RK has changed as a character from janver a beast to human (please pardon the expression) but I hope you get what I'm trying to say before he didn't care about people he mowed down Mukund and a second person on the bicycle with no remorse, however, now he feels for others. Because he is in love he has goodwill for those around him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smilydearSimple-GirleshasrkForeverForUmaria090SaiS.Shiva.

_Darling_ IF-Rockerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I always have two questions in this show!!

1- What exactly made Madhu fall in love with RK?

2- Does RK loves Madhu?

Anyone who can answer and supporting it with proofs! Confused LOL
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Hi priyachand, a good video for you to watch is what happened just before they shared the sarso ka saag.

RK asked what were Madhu's feelings for him in the beginning she said arrogance etc obviously she hated him, that's why the CV's needed to show her realising the journey from hate to love more slowly noticing certain things about his character that you listed priyachand. However for RK it's different in that sarso ka saag clip you will see RK didn't hate her, he says his heartbeat was beating really fast triple time and he was brain dead, meaning is clear for RK's side there was no hate, ishq and junoon was present from the very beginning. 

The video for sarso ka saag - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgpnJZok6sw

Everything he loves about her, the reasons, he said in his love declaration. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3345041 (thanks to Vaani who translated this from hindi to English).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04maria090SaiS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index