Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

priyachand

IF-Rockerz

priyachand

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Did RK ever love madhu???

CVs always kept that very ambiguous. RK has been helping madhu in completing her responsibilities, caring for her, protecting her. but was that all for love? was d test only to prove to deepali that even he could have love in his life for his own sake.

i think cvs deliberately kept this open to create confusion. RK funning with 'ilu's  is one such instance. d show showed madhu falling in love in depth but not RK's. his confession was too sudden. that is why i have this doubt.

i hope from this MU, they show RK's feelings properly. no more ambiguity.

let's hope cvs remember d love story is supposed to be between RK n Madhu not RK n Deepali.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4tharuTWAaan-rishrosalineakNeutral_Monanlm4amrithasSimple-GirlTheDragonLadyafghangirl-optimist-manidmaria090nehakaribaSaiS-Dil-..Glycerine..anji-mira_CookieMonster_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does RK love Madhu?" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I always thought RK loved Madhu,even before he confessed...lol LOL I still do...SmileBut may be you're right the CV's want to keep the suspense open ...so they are being quite secretive about it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302amrithaspriyachandSaiS.Nafisa.

-Rimsha-sizzles

IF-Dazzler

-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Totally agree with your post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas

TheDragonLady

IF-Dazzler

TheDragonLady

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
yup agreed there is ambiguity...

but i feel yes he loves her truly...

dips was just a reason to bring back the insecurity in his life back... 

testing thing was done for dips but sumwhere he himself too wanted the the fact to be known...  

but this doesnt make his luv doubtful... but even i wud luv to see his string feelings...

which i feel v vil get to see once the shamini marraige starts with all d drama... so lets hope for the best to come up...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithaspriyachand.Mohabbatein...Glycerine..

.MeriAashiqui..

.MeriAashiqui..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
i think madhu deserve better person hope she will get in her Acting journey...and Rk & deepali both deserve each other...

_Darling_

..natasha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..natasha..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thats a million dollar question
I always have feeling he is playing a game

priyachand

VampNo1

IF-Rockerz

VampNo1

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I think RK does luv Madhu because he did sumthing for her which nobody else could... he let off the person who tried to kill him 3 times & I don't think ny1 would do tat for Madhu.. it's just my pov.. I could list more things too but I m just nt in the mood.
And I don't understand y ppl always doubt RK he's supposed 2 be grey nt evil...he is the hero nt villain.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuangel1302amrithasafghangirlpriyachandmaria090

amrithas

IF-Dazzler

amrithas

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidu

i think madhu deserve better person hope she will get in her Acting journey...and Rk & deepali both deserve each other...

You are deviating from the topic! TM has not made the post to reflect any of your thoughts!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_MonaForeverForUpriyachand.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.