lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Those who have Ashni fascination Unkeliye weekend pe khas composition
A letter of Adoration from Nidhi to Ashu making her expression
Will be happy to have comments and appreciation

Dear Dr. (Ashutosh) Adoration, 

Most worthy of all creations, you are my one and only destination. Sir, I need your attention, and I am confident I will take you out from the shell of frustration.  

I am aware of your perfection. I adore your domination and would like to be your relation and build my nation with your coordination. I have an assertion that I will fill your life with love addition, sorrow subtraction, joy multiplication and hate division.

As per my educational qualifications, I have passed lover's examination, no doubt with distinction.  I am well versed in Medical profession. I would work hard with fullest dedication and would be happy to be your scrub in all surgical and romantic operations.  You can ask questions, take my examination, and have satisfaction for choosing me as your subordination. With your recommendation I would like to work under your supervision to prove myself to come up to your expectations.

For the patients of Children Ward, with your permission I would like to arrange a picnic celebration.  On my invitation you have to come for the picnic wearing an attire of latest fashion.  I have a fascination to dance with you at disco station. I also have an inclination to prepare methi muthiya and hare chane ki curry on special occasions.

I have only one expectation that is your coordination in my every decision. I appreciate your dedication to your noble profession and any patient who comes to KGH for hospitalization.  I have a passion to walk on the ramp with you at the Fashion show 'Show Stopper' session.  I request you to come out of your inhibition and without any hesitation fulfil my ambition.

I have a suggestion; let us meet at Dargah near Lucknow station for love confession.  I will come wearing white Anarkali and have an assumption to receive your appreciation. On the eve of New Year Celebration I have a calculation to gift you with Baba's Mansion.

Thanking you in anticipation. I have to make our wedding preparations.

Yours affection (Nidhi)

Edited by lee_Ashni - 12 January 2013 at 10:02pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944moushuPooliciousswati62vidyasabdemeenu0527preetalariyadasajayasree.raoAazeen02Mithalee02rajanigandha26sonyjknumaru29VidishaarrdsuSuvika.nidhirohanttrocks-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Adoration" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Lovely post. So sweet.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lee_Ashnittrocks

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Awesome !!!!! Amazing way with wordsClapStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati62lee_Ashnittrocks

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
TongueSo cute dearTongue
Embarrassedlove words Embarrassed
Embarrassedbrilliant you are so sweetTongue

lee_Ashnittrocks

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Lovely post dear. Nice.

lee_Ashnittrocks

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Very sweet, lovely post Leenaji.. You writes really well..

lee_Ashnittrocks

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thank u Rajani, Aru, Ariya and Deepali for prompt appreciation. Love you all.

aru29ttrocks

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrdsu

Very sweet, lovely post Leenaji.. You writes really well..

So nice of you dear. Thank U

rrdsuttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top