Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

beanaq

beanaq

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

After this weeks performance, i really think MA deserves the winners tagSmile

Shehnaz was good in the second song. First was ok.

jasraj was horrible in the first song. second one i enjoyed. though the singing was ok, loved the way he fused both the songs.

Vishwajeet was absolutely lousy in the first song, i think he has  sung baaware before, so was not happy. though he did sing it well.

MA was excellent in both his performances.
you are absolutely correct about everyone. 

Vishwajeet in some songs he did very well, but yesterday I did not enjoyed his singing at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "12th-13th Jan 2013 weekend ! (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Shehnaz was good in 2nd song
MA Amazing with both renditions...Awesome dawsome
Jasraj alright wont say much
Vishwajeet is losing it trying to be Jasraj...Does not suit him and he is lowering his own singing by doing so...I did not care for either one of his performance though 2 nd was bit better than the first one..

MA has to be the winner...Jazim should have been in Finale..
MA and Jazim the two genre specific singers are the best of SRGMP 2012-2013..

Hope Justice prevails with MA announced the winner..Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kacchabeanaqmdroyshunu6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.