Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Was and still am watching Pyaar Kiya Tho Darna Kya and about to switch to Ek Tha Tiger now and saw Salman and his brother in it, it got me thinking imagine we Kinshukians saw Kinshuk and Salman in a film together and Salman played Kinshuk's older brother, it would be soo awesome Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisawadi..dollmoniluvskinshuktaahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk Mahajan & Salman Khan" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Salman and Kinshuk acting together will be awesome

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
god would love that and i see u are having a salman weekend. salman and kinshuk together what a combo probably every kunshukian dream to see these 2 together and especially as brothers. And Fizu whilst watching  did u not  think that the chemistry btw salman and kajol is quiet similar to kinshuk and mitali? kitali actually remind me of them.

Also how about them being father and son when i was watching dabang 2 was wishing that chulbul baby was a boy so if they did a 3rd dabang  and kinshuk could have played his son but since its a girl hoping he gets a nephew  or kinshuk could be a wayward boy who fells in love with his daughter and chulbul takes him under his wing. just imagine these 2 dancing together. actually imagine chulbul and pintu dancing together that would be awesome. sorry for the long post but if u put salman and kinshuk name together  u know not going to be able to stop talking about them.

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
WOW MY TWO FAVOURITE ACTORS IN ONE FILM,,,I WOULD DEFINITELY DIE,,,GOSH JUST IMAGINE,,,Heart
THOUGH SANDIA, TO ME, MITALI REMINDS ME OF RANI,,,WHO IS ALSO MY FAVOURITE ACTRESS,,,,,

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
OMG Wow Salman-Kinshuk together onscreen in one frame ? Shocked . GOSH!!! I will be the Happiest person if it happens . It would be like my Dream coming true , to see my TWO MOST FAV ACTORS 2gther onscreen Day Dreaming . I wish I wish They both comes togther in atleast one Movie Embarrassed

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 January 2013 at 12:33pm

aruntouchanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshukwadi..doll

anjumluvkinny

anjumluvkinny

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
kinshuk n salman will love to see my both hottie in one screen,i m most happiest person in the world.inshallah the day will come as soon as possible

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Ya that would be pretty cool...i would like to see them in a bad boy brothers type of role. 
And also SRK & Kinshuk as lover boys brothersLOL Like K3GEmbarrassed

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG If that happen Kasan se i will be the Happiest person on the earth  ..It will be like a Dream Come True .To see My Favorite best Actor in one frame .. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.