Arjun

Nice Episode.. Arujun with Kid, Rathod Rebel..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sandy914

IF-Dazzler

Sandy914

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Guys.. I am watching today's episode.. episode story and screen play is fantastic.. I loved Rathore, his non-sense attitude, Arjun having fun with kid at the starting of episode... and Chotu mom's sotry Cry it is so heart touching,  shree as always cute with his calculations .. Ayesha is soft, missed ariya :(((

Overall I say it is worth watching.. shouldn't be missing it..

but you know what they are some timing issues.. specially with Ayesh.. when she hit the vilan who is going to molest a girl.. it is completly missed  but today she looked so soft, i find more like riya..

Edited by Sandy914 - 12 January 2013 at 8:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..-SREE93-preethi18...Mithuz...ll-Shilpa-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nice Episode.. Arujun with Kid, Rathod Rebel.." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Mithuz...

IF-Rockerz

...Mithuz...

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Ovio... kuch problems toh hoti hi hai... And timings problems is the most prominent one seen in almost all serials...

And yes aisha is of pure heart... Bas woh sahi jagah pe dikhati hai!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey Sandy, good to see here after long time.

Agree, fantastic episode and everyone spot on.

I am so glad they did not leave it at reincarnation story and provided us with the explanation for Vansh's belief that he was Manohar in previous life.

Great job by the CVs and team Arjun.

Loved today's episode.

--ARIA--

Goldie

--ARIA--

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Yaaa... kal ka episode sab se achha laga tha...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.