Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread : 12th Jan Finale (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 48

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inquisitivesoul

I just realized, Dillu Pillu got no eviction aakhri Salaam. Nik still got enough time on stage today.
They don' deserve a aakhri salam LOL
its just "OK Byeee" Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibgangnamstylesuj01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion Thread : 12th Jan Finale (Page 46)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

perfectlystill

Goldie

perfectlystill

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

..what imam did is not called entertainment.,,

...yeah. Which is why he got 15 lakhs for being entertaining.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suj01

perfectlystill

Goldie

perfectlystill

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
This was my first time on a BB forum and I had a lot of fun with you guys.Hug I hope to see you all next year. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibgangnamstylealexstarsuj01BullsEye777HawaaPot

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectlystill

he got it for irratating others and create drama from nowhereLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibnishi75doyelpakhi

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Originally posted by suj01

Originally posted by BullsEye777

LOL.. My first post was the day Imam did his hainvaanyat in VH..LOL

That means you were also a Wild Card Entrant like ImamLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibsuj01

perfectlystill

Goldie

perfectlystill

...which was entertainment.

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by Bartz

Good that Imaam was controlled on the stage and just did his famous Time Out gesture with a constant smiling. Rajeev looked liked a joker monkey doing chillam chilli even in the last moment.
Uske lag le that Imaam was the top 2 and he was out alreadyLOL
Hello before rajeev speaks imam started doing those time out actions i loved those actions imam s style but remember one thing wen there are done to you u definately feel insulted,thats an insult.

<font color="#0000FF">I don't agree with that at all!

Suppose you are sitting in place of Imam and Salman asks me something! I start speaking and you start tapping your cheek with your index finger!

I will say whatever I have to , completely ignoring you.Smile

Is it that difficult??</font>Shocked
those are insulting actions ,and it isnt about u and me,rajeev and imam had a history ,it is not that sudenly some one starts tapping their cheeks .please dont compare that,i lovd imam for madness,crazyness,he style of saying time out but the truth is he is not someone i can be friend with,first day mera time out ho zayega .

Arey wohin toh bol raha hoon...

Whats the reason for History?

Pillu dug his own grave! Those who have watched the show would readily agree in first two weeks, every time Rajeev shouted, IMAM NEVER REACTED BACK. Pillu took his politeness for weakness and Sher banta chala gaya!

See if a man keeps saying TERA MUNH TOD DOONGA NEXT TIME...and one day saamnewaala says, OK, TOD KE DIKHA? Thats when the test of character takes place!

Rajeev lost it because first he was loose with words, and when the time came, he could do nothing to prove that he has it in him to honour his words!

And today a stage has come that even if Imam genuinely scrateches his cheek, Pillu would fall down in rage like a mad lunatic screaming and shouting.

Thats not the way you handle an opponent like that! Niketan, more or less got it right UNTILL he made the mistake of siding with group even when Imam was not wrong...(top performer in tasks).

Any way show is over and thats it now!

Imam never reacted back !!!!???  Shocked

First of all, Imam had been passing comment directly or indirectly to all the contestants from the very first day.

On their first quarrel at night Pillu told that Imam is not needed in the night task and Pillu shouted. He was constantly harping that he has told Imam 50 times not to come in between his conversation. 50 times? ConfusedBut when?? we haven't seen that Imam had tried to come in between conversations of others.

So it means that Imam had been jumping in the conversations which we were unaware of.

Secondly, even if we agree that Pillu is a fool who constantly only barked but did nothing concrete, and Nik made the mistake of shouting , the same rule applies for Imam too! He gave so many dhamkis to Aashka and others - but then asked for forgiveness in the very next second. Wink He was thrown out of BB house and was brought back when he was asking forgiveness from everyone -right from Aashka to pura hindustan Confused

Anyways, this season the winner is a deserving one - so no complaints!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nishi75shubhajpdude81ANNMT.fire_gun

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

...which was entertainment.
may be for u...there was only time he showed creativity and i love only one moment when he did act with sapna  otherwise all his acts were mocking to other and provocation 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthib

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.