Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread : 12th Jan Finale (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 48

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HawaaPot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion Thread : 12th Jan Finale (Page 44)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--DewDrops--

IF-Stunnerz

--DewDrops--

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Urvashi in her intervw on Aaj Tak said Imam got the Best Entertainer Award...He was entertaining n he deserved it...!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BartzperfectlystillHawaaPot-Cruiser-suj01fire_gun

suj01

IF-Sizzlerz

suj01

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
For me Imam has been the best contestant of all the seasons

Keep entertaining Imam

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartzperfectlystill-Cruiser-

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chikna_Mundaa

Originally posted by ..Ashraa..

I had a lots of fun in this forum, will really miss the funny posts and the discussions!
Thank you all Hug
hy ashra 

CC me milenge Big smile Hug kabhi kuch ghalt kehdia hu tu maaf kardena Embarrassed
arrey BB6 khatam hua hai duniya nahi ROFL
Yes will meet in the CC and inshallah next season mein Wink
yaha to ye sab chalta rehta hai... No sorry no thank you! Embarrassed

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by Bartz

Good that Imaam was controlled on the stage and just did his famous Time Out gesture with a constant smiling. Rajeev looked liked a joker monkey doing chillam chilli even in the last moment.
Uske lag le that Imaam was the top 2 and he was out alreadyLOL
Hello before rajeev speaks imam started doing those time out actions i loved those actions imam s style but remember one thing wen there are done to you u definately feel insulted,thats an insult.

<font color="#0000FF">I don't agree with that at all!

Suppose you are sitting in place of Imam and Salman asks me something! I start speaking and you start tapping your cheek with your index finger!

I will say whatever I have to , completely ignoring you.Smile

Is it that difficult??</font>Shocked
those are insulting actions ,and it isnt about u and me,rajeev and imam had a history ,it is not that sudenly some one starts tapping their cheeks .please dont compare that,i lovd imam for madness,crazyness,he style of saying time out but the truth is he is not someone i can be friend with,first day mera time out ho zayega .

Arey wohin toh bol raha hoon...

Whats the reason for History?

Pillu dug his own grave! Those who have watched the show would readily agree in first two weeks, every time Rajeev shouted, IMAM NEVER REACTED BACK. Pillu took his politeness for weakness and Sher banta chala gaya!

See if a man keeps saying TERA MUNH TOD DOONGA NEXT TIME...and one day saamnewaala says, OK, TOD KE DIKHA? Thats when the test of character takes place!

Rajeev lost it because first he was loose with words, and when the time came, he could do nothing to prove that he has it in him to honour his words!

And today a stage has come that even if Imam genuinely scrateches his cheek, Pillu would fall down in rage like a mad lunatic screaming and shouting.

Thats not the way you handle an opponent like that! Niketan, more or less got it right UNTILL he made the mistake of siding with group even when Imam was not wrong...(top performer in tasks).

Any way show is over and thats it now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartzsuj01

ravibans

IF-Dazzler

ravibans

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by ravibans

Originally posted by simran555

Originally posted by ravibans

Originally posted by simran555

I'm really disappointed because imam did not win.Just for the sake of the audience and some "anti-imam"s they made urvashi the winner. And please guys I request you all never cast any vote for bigg boss contestants because they manipulate the results. They don't go according to the audience. If u guys vote you will simply waste your time and energy! They just don't go on our votes. Filthy cheaters!

...time out ...

Huh? Excuse me? Get lost!

i just want to prove my point...maine yaha time out sirf likha tab tumhe itna bura laga ...now hope u understand wht other housemate feel when imam say timeout ...
Clap Well demonstrated.. 

may be colors walo ne imam ko top 2 tak sirf isliye rakha taki thoda suspence bade ...otherwise if bb is scripted then niketan ki jagah woh sab se pehle bahar ja raha hota kyunki tab koi entretainment nahi dena tha bb house main ...they just sit on couch and waiting for salman

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibBullsEye777fire_gun

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Originally posted by suj01

This has been my first ever interaction on the BB Forum and it has been super duper fun

Thank you guys for all the fun that I had here

Same for me.. It was a really good experience though I stuck to the live feed most of the time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthib-Cruiser-suj01Sharif.Badmaash

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Rajev deserves all the time out from Imam Evil Smile
He was a jerk! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartzperfectlystillgangnamstyle-Cruiser-suj01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.