Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread : 12th Jan Finale (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 48

simran555

simran555

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Imam was leading but they made urvashi the winner. Why? :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion Thread : 12th Jan Finale (Page 41)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bartz

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by fire_gun

Good that Imaam was controlled on the stage and just did his famous Time Out gesture with a constant smiling. Rajeev looked liked a joker monkey doing chillam chilli even in the last moment.
Uske lag le that Imaam was the top 2 and he was out alreadyLOL
<font size="4">imam has no decencyOuchwhat the hell he was provoking rajeev at last moment when show is endedOuchno wonder he lost itClap</font>

It was good enough for Imaam to come 2nd out of all the people. Rajeev doesn't need any provocation to act like a loser. No matter who provokes whom, it Rajeev who looks like a moronLOL
not at allOuchimam is irratiating to the coreOuch

Depends on everyone's likes and dislikes.
Imaam got 10 lacs extra prize for being the best entertainerLOLHe saved the show for colorstv.
Ten lakhs well i m happy for him Who told you i mean the source !

simran555

simran555

Originally posted by ravibans

Originally posted by simran555

I'm really disappointed because imam did not win.Just for the sake of the audience and some "anti-imam"s they made urvashi the winner. And please guys I request you all never cast any vote for bigg boss contestants because they manipulate the results. They don't go according to the audience. If u guys vote you will simply waste your time and energy! They just don't go on our votes. Filthy cheaters!

...time out ...

Huh? Excuse me? Get lost!

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Imaam got 10 lacs extra for being the best entertainer Clap 
May be thats why Pauli was irked. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Urvashi-wins-Bigg-Boss-6-Imam-wins-Best-Entertainer/articleshow/17999154.cms

Urvashi wins Bigg Boss 6, Imam wins Best Entertainer
Urvashi Dholakia
The grand finale of Bigg Boss 6 that has been running for the past few months on Colors channel finally happened today and Urvashi Dholakia was announced as the winner.

Urvashi along with Sana, Imam and Niketanwere amongst the final four on the show today. From all of them, Niketan was the first to be eliminated. Further Sana was declared as the second runner up. While Imam happens to be the first runner up, he also won an additional prize.

Imam Siddiqui won Rs 10 lakhs for being the Best Entertainer in the Bigg Boss house. Salman Khan mentioned that Imam certainly deserved the title. Imam has been garnering attention for his idiosyncrasies ever since he entered the house as a wild card entry.

That last para is what some of us had been hinting at for  some time now.. In effect he made an extra 15L which means he earned much more than others who were in the house the whole time (excl. Urvashi)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartzperfectlystill--DewDrops--

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Imaam got 10 lacs extra for being the best entertainer Clap
May be thats why Pauli was irked.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Urvashi-wins-Bigg-Boss-6-Imam-wins-Best-Entertainer/articleshow/17999154.cms

Urvashi wins Bigg Boss 6, Imam wins Best Entertainer
Urvashi Dholakia
The grand finale of Bigg Boss6 that has been running for the past few months onColors channelfinally happened today andUrvashi Dholakiawas announced as the winner.

Urvashialong with Sana, Imam andNiketanwere amongst the final four on the show today. From all of them,Niketanwas the first to be eliminated. FurtherSanawas declared as the second runner up. While Imam happens to be the first runner up, he also won an additional prize.
<font size="3">
Imam Siddiquiwon Rs 10 lakhs for being the Best Entertainer in the Bigg Boss house.Salman Khanmentioned that Imam certainly deserved the title. Imam has been garnering attention for his idiosyncrasies ever since he entered the house as a wild card entry.</font>

10 lacs ?? he deserved more than that though...but happy 4 him

ravibans

Goldie

ravibans

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

I'm really disappointed because imam did not win.Just for the sake of the audience and some "anti-imam"s they made urvashi the winner. And please guys I request you all never cast any vote for bigg boss contestants because they manipulate the results. They don't go according to the audience. If u guys vote you will simply waste your time and energy! They just don't go on our votes. Filthy cheaters!

...time out ...

i just want to prove my point...maine yaha time out sirf likha tab tumhe itna bura laga ...now hope u understand wht other housemate feel when imam say timeout ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibLeiadude81shubhajpdoyelpakhimonikabasraMahek_No1BullsEye777--DewDrops--

Bartz

Goldie

Bartz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Imam was leading but they made urvashi the winner. Why? :/

Because channel ka time out ho gaya Imaam ke votes count karte karte so they decided to make Urva the winner. 
Anyway it was good that at least he was 2nd. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran555gangnamstyleperfectlystillHawaaPotSharif.Badmaash

simran555

simran555

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

...time out ...

i just want to prove my point...maine yaha time out sirf likha tab tumhe itna bura laga ...now hope u understand wht other housemate feel when imam say timeout ...

Ahhh u got me buddy! Hahaha good one.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibshubhajpravibansmonikabasraBullsEye777

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.