Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread : 12th Jan Finale - Page 34

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simran555

That is so mean! Nobody should have wasted their time voting for anyone since it was already scripted. 🤔

its nothing new, BB is scripted!
we knew the results from before..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This has been my first ever interaction on the BB Forum and it has been super duper fun

Thank you guys for all the fun that I had here

I had a lots of fun in this forum, will really miss the funny posts and the discussions!
Thank you all 🤗
This content was originally posted by: ..Ashraa..

I had a lots of fun in this forum, will really miss the funny posts and the discussions!

Thank you all 🤗

hy ashra 

CC me milenge 😃 🤗 kabhi kuch ghalt kehdia hu tu maaf kardena 😳
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Urvashi in her intervw on Aaj Tak said Imam got the Best Entertainer Award...He was entertaining n he deserved it...!!!!
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me Imam has been the best contestant of all the seasons

Keep entertaining Imam

This content was originally posted by: Chikna_Mundaa

hy ashra 

CC me milenge 😃 🤗 kabhi kuch ghalt kehdia hu tu maaf kardena 😳

arrey BB6 khatam hua hai duniya nahi 🤣
Yes will meet in the CC and inshallah next season mein 😉
yaha to ye sab chalta rehta hai... No sorry no thank you! 😳
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

those are insulting actions ,and it isnt about u and me,rajeev and imam had a history ,it is not that sudenly some one starts tapping their cheeks .please dont compare that,i lovd imam for madness,crazyness,he style of saying time out but the truth is he is not someone i can be friend with,first day mera time out ho zayega .

Arey wohin toh bol raha hoon...

Whats the reason for History?

Pillu dug his own grave! Those who have watched the show would readily agree in first two weeks, every time Rajeev shouted, IMAM NEVER REACTED BACK. Pillu took his politeness for weakness and Sher banta chala gaya!

See if a man keeps saying TERA MUNH TOD DOONGA NEXT TIME...and one day saamnewaala says, OK, TOD KE DIKHA? Thats when the test of character takes place!

Rajeev lost it because first he was loose with words, and when the time came, he could do nothing to prove that he has it in him to honour his words!

And today a stage has come that even if Imam genuinely scrateches his cheek, Pillu would fall down in rage like a mad lunatic screaming and shouting.

Thats not the way you handle an opponent like that! Niketan, more or less got it right UNTILL he made the mistake of siding with group even when Imam was not wrong...(top performer in tasks).

Any way show is over and thats it now!

This content was originally posted by: BullsEye777

👏 Well demonstrated.. 

may be colors walo ne imam ko top 2 tak sirf isliye rakha taki thoda suspence bade ...otherwise if bb is scripted then niketan ki jagah woh sab se pehle bahar ja raha hota kyunki tab koi entretainment nahi dena tha bb house main ...they just sit on couch and waiting for salman
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: suj01

This has been my first ever interaction on the BB Forum and it has been super duper fun

Thank you guys for all the fun that I had here

Same for me.. It was a really good experience though I stuck to the live feed most of the time