TOI:Imran Khan & Roma Bali in Fear Files

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

black.swan

Goldie

black.swan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Imran Khan & Roma Bali in Fear Files
Contiloe Telefilm's is all geared up to bring yet another eerie episode of Fear Files for the audiences of Zee TV. 

Talented and popular actor Imran Khan last seen in SAB TV's I love My India and Roma Baliwho played the role of RK's Bua in Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon will soon be seen in the upcoming episode of the show. 

Sources inform that the story will revolve around a family from Indore, who decides to visit a temple. However, soon the family will experience one of the most horrific incidents of their life. Their trip will get affected as they will experience some unnatural activities inside one of the ancient temples. The family will then discover that the temple is actually haunted. Imran will play the role of Suresh the only son in the family who decides to take the family on a trip. The episode will go on-air on Sunday 13 January 2013. 

When contacted, Imran said, "Yes, I am currently shooting for the show but I can't comment anything on the storyline." 

Roma Bali remained unavailable for comment.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Imran Khan & Roma Bali in Fear Files" in Fear Files forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.