India-Forums

TOI:Imran Khan & Roma Bali in Fear Files

black.swan Goldie
black.swan
black.swan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Imran Khan & Roma Bali in Fear Files
Contiloe Telefilm's is all geared up to bring yet another eerie episode of Fear Files for the audiences of Zee TV. 

Talented and popular actor Imran Khan last seen in SAB TV's I love My India and Roma Baliwho played the role of RK's Bua in Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon will soon be seen in the upcoming episode of the show. 

Sources inform that the story will revolve around a family from Indore, who decides to visit a temple. However, soon the family will experience one of the most horrific incidents of their life. Their trip will get affected as they will experience some unnatural activities inside one of the ancient temples. The family will then discover that the temple is actually haunted. Imran will play the role of Suresh the only son in the family who decides to take the family on a trip. The episode will go on-air on Sunday 13 January 2013. 

When contacted, Imran said, "Yes, I am currently shooting for the show but I can't comment anything on the storyline." 

Roma Bali remained unavailable for comment.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index