Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
you are sooo right, they will try to make us crazy...
how can they think about such a story???, dont they think a little about the viewers, what they want tooo see...

they really do everthing, to make us hate our ROSID, but that will never happen, we will only hate the cv for this...so stop trying to create betweeen our one only reason to watch this show ROSID...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTearsbuzzy.reenaholi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we dont want rosid divorced (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Yes u girls are right we will never hate rosid.we hate cvcs.stop showing us thus track and dnt even dare to divorce rosid we dnt want rosid divorced end this track quickly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_musa

buzzy.reenaholi

IF-Stunnerz

buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
not at all
Rosid divorceAngry A Big NO

SunshineTears

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Yes we dnt want rosid divorced plz reshmi sharma plz dnt copy ekta.Kapoor plz make sure roli thinks off a brilliant idea so that she wnt have to divorce sid.we dnt want rosid divorced they belong with each other.plz dnt make sid fal for naina

buzzy.reenaholi

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hey mishu di seriously i have lost all hope in this story as i think ki divorce papers will be signed by both of them and roli will not use her cleverness anyways i think ki if they tried to include naina in this track for sure this track will extend for 2 to 3 monthsDead and yes i just watch this show to know what is happening and what will happen in rosid lives i just watch epis and everyday after watching i burst my anger on others and yes my exams are on head and that to my 10th one during exams in examination hall i think about all the possible things which can happen after the last episode in rosid life and these days i get scoldings from my eldersCry that after watching this show i get into all dippresed mode but anyways anything for rosid and all this because we are not getting the correct info's about the show do u remember the MM article which says roli to reveal the truth to family but nothing happened like that why don't these people shut there website instead of giving us wrong infoAngry anyways these are fake. and yes just hope these cvcs did not include naina in this track to create more mess i cannot bear her fake innocence anymore if cvcs has to bring her in between rosid so please after misunderstanding track she will be most welcomed because i can bear roli misunderstanding sid but not sid misunderstanding roli as it will be interesting to watch how roli react to this situation and get jelouse of naina and sid trying to convince her this will lead to extreme closeness between them...

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I have full confident on Sid.hope soon rosid misunderstanding will solve.waiting for that moment

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Hey dear I trust on sid atleast he wnt fall for naina he can be angry but love he just can't.I hope and pray that rosid dnt get divorce no I can't seem them divorced its too much.I hope they dnt extend this track too much or else their trp wil fal rapidly.I am going through exams dear and all I can advice right now is stop seeing the serial right now the more u will see it the more depressed u will feel.

pumaa

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
LOL if CVs go thru with ROSID divorce... it would be the dumbest decision by any PH and channel.

I really hope there is new twist to this.. I have faith in cV team of SSK... they know ROSID = epitome of SSK... they better have smting good in store for us..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top