Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hey guyz I can't see rosid sad and separated.I love rosid so much.it hurts never have I ever felt so sad and hurt when i see rosid sad like that.tears come up into my eyes.I fell like deep void in my heart.but the cvcs do they care for our feeling.all they care abt is grandma and old ladies who dig this kind of stupid drama.but the recent promo only agitated me no I don't want rosid divorced no this is too much I can't stand this.stupid cvcs will lose their trps.plz cvcs end this track.plz we don't want to see naina with sid.we don't want sid to fall for naina.I hate naina.I want sid to realize the truth abt roli soon.sid plz believe roli.sid dnt fall for ugly naina

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RitiisrdevirupinnpumaahangokMohabbateinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we dont want rosid divorced" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
we also dont want this and sid if he fall for Naina then no mean of ROSID...

raokrithika

IF-Sizzlerz

raokrithika

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very true.plz throw this naina out...

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I believe in sid.plz cvcs dnt destroy rosid by making sid falling for naina.I hate naina I dnt like seeing naina with sid.uff she is so annoying we want rosid together.plz cvcs let sid knw the truth soon.we dnt want ekta Kapoor style track here were sid misunderstand roli and fall for naina yuck we dnt want that.plz cvcs make up some way that roli gets the property back and don't have to get divorce.we dnt want rosid divorced.we want rosid together.plz cvcs make sid understand the truth soon and plz stop showing us naina so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohabbateinn

Raj_ki_Rani

Goldie

Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
no plese i bear stupids khusi just wach rosid and premar i want see them no divoce

AmreenBanoManso

Goldie

AmreenBanoManso

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I LOVE ROSID 
i don't like this track at all Cry

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Yes guyz I am with u none of us are liking this track plz cvcs plz dnt show us sid faling for naina.plz cvcs dnt show us rosid divorce we just can't bear with it rosid divorce is too much we dnt want ekta Kapoor like twist.plz dnt show us. This.track.plz end this track.

princess_musa

Groupbie

princess_musa

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
This track is seriously a non-sense..hw coud dey seperate ROSID 4 whom majority of d ppl r watching..V dnt want ROSID 2 get divorced nor seperated...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohabbateinn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top