Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Congratulations to Fans of Urvashi & all others! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
i voted desparetely for Urv and nik equally and last day i voted for imam too..i just want urv/nik to win..and if its Imam i am happy too,coz he likes Urv:p but if it were sana i was like:@ and on a happy note final call btween urv and imam..:) iam happy and cruiser ji appriciate u for ur nonstop voting campaign for our maharaja Imam:d

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs-Sahil-Cruiser-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congratulations to Fans of Urvashi & all others! (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Just wait!! I have a sneaking suspicion that Urv and Imam could be joint winners, or atleast he may be getting a big award almost equivalent to first prize. Lets watch and wait till 9pm.

Anyway its been a great season. All the four have done their best. The best person has won.

Its been great reading your wonderful posts and its been great sparring with you past few days Wink

Thanks for all your posts. Hope to catch you again next season ...or in your next post if this spoiler turns out to be wrong !

tweetie19-Cruiser-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

SHE HAS NOR WON YET..WINNER HAS NOT ANNOUCED YET

I don't want to post a spoiler, but got an SMS from some one at the spot!

So posted it. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs-Sahilm001perfectlystillmusic_masti

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
oye.. results not yet announced.. are u playing the reverse psychology here LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Mrs-Sahil

Groupbie

Mrs-Sahil

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
The race is still between Urvi and Imam, Cruiser ji. But I still appreciate your kindness because it shows that unlike Sana fans, Imam fans got a bit more grace and manners. Thumbs Up

naneta

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs-Sahil

The race is still between Urvi and Imam, Cruiser ji. But I still appreciate your kindness because it shows that unlike Sana fans, Imam fans got a bit more grace and manners. Thumbs Up

Please please please...don;t go there!

That statement would imply all Urvashi fans are angels and baddies are on other side only!

Not at all the case!.Smile

Celebrate your famous moments...just enjoy!!
LOL

Mrs-SahilMahek_No1

ChotaBoss

ChotaBoss

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Originally posted by fire_gun

SHE HAS NOR WON YET..WINNER HAS NOT ANNOUCED YET

I don't want to post a spoiler, but got an SMS from some one at the spot!

So posted it. Smile

Ok chalo...I believe you and nice parting post for fans of all other finalists. We understand as briefly explained by you in earlier post and so will accept Urvi as winner. Long live IMAM.

-Cruiser-

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
one thing cruiser ji..Yes the money will help our Urv to give everything to his sons and for her single life too..but i feel Imam is supertalented,but clrly visible he is not successfull and thts why he is frustrated too ,i also think his mental stability is not ok just coz of his life"s downs! i think this success will boost him again,he will be again normal person and again will rock

m001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.