Pavitra Rishta

ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued (Page 76)

Post Reply New Post

Page 76 of 80

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rithvikgal

hey parin nice update feeling sad for sanju Cry
thanx palash Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued (Page 76)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rithvikgal

and yeah update this ff soon parin...u take so much time to update ur this ff Cry
yeah wil update soon 

castlebeck

castlebeck

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
hi parin... I am new here... I simply luv reading ur ffs.. Clapdey r really amazing... plz update ur ss-tere liye.. found d concept very interesting.. dying to read it...Smile

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by castlebeck

hi parin... I am new here... I simply luv reading ur ffs.. Clapdey r really amazing... plz update ur ss-tere liye.. found d concept very interesting.. dying to read it...Smile
hey dear..thanks a lot and about the ss acutally the concept was of my dear friend palash and i just helped her in doing minor changes...i will convey your message to her...acutally she is tired of this forum so she doesnt want to come here...but still i will tell her to atleast update the first part...Smile Tongue

castlebeck

castlebeck

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkarvi

hey dear..thanks a lot and about the ss acutally the concept was of my dear friend palash and i just helped her in doing minor changes...i will convey your message to her...acutally she is tired of this forum so she doesnt want to come here...but still i will tell her to atleast update the first part...Smile Tongue
ok, ok... wel, hope ur friend agrees to update the ss regularly..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pkarvi

ok, ok... wel, hope ur friend agrees to update the ss regularly..Smile
hope so will tell her that...Tongue

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Episode 43 –

In Arvi Mansion –

Arjun and Arvi were seated at the breakfast table and Purvi was setting the table.

Arvi – Papa!!!

Arjun – Yes Doll.

Arvi (signaled Arjun to come to her mouth length) – Come here

Purvi was seeing this while working and was a bit surprised. Arjun gave Purvi a glance and then went near Arvi.

Arvi – Papa what happened about your surprise to mumma?

Arjun hearing this rolled his eyes and saw the Purvi was trying to find out that what they were exactly talking.

Arjun (in Arvi's ears) – Sorry Doll but you mumma gave me big surprise yesterday so I thought that I will not surprise her.

Arvi (giving a sad expression) – Ok Papa…

Arjun saw her sad face and thought of a plan.

Purvi – What chit chat was happening between Papa and her doll

Arvi – Nothing mumma…

Arjun – Purvi…let us go to picnic…

Hearing picnic word Arvi got really really excited.

Arvi – Papa we will go to picnic…Yipeee…

Purvi – Arjun but how? I mean Arvi's school is on and how can we…

Arjun – I have decided everything…Next Monday Arvi has a holiday due to some teachers meet. So we will leave by Friday Night and after that we have almost three days to enjoy.

Arvi –Wow Papa..I love going to picnic..

Purvi (still reluctant) – Ok Arjun..But where we will go.

Arjun (looking with excitement at Arvi) – Farmhouse.

Arvi hearing this just got up on chair this time and immediately hugged Arjun.

Arvi – You are the best Papa in the world.

Purvi seeing her excitement couldn't say no and got convinced.

Purvi – Ok Baba…we will go but first complete your breakfast then you have to go to school too na…

Hearing this Arvi got very happy and Arjun too winked at Purvi.

In Arjun's room –

Purvi was busy in giving Arjun his needed things like handkerchief, his bag, his watch. Suddenly Arjun stopped her by holding her from her waist.

Purvi (getting surprised) – Arjun what are you doing this. Leave me…What if Arvi comes in the room.

Arjun – What's wrong in romancing my wife…

Purvi – This is not the time to romance..

Arjun – Then when should I romance…in the night…ok I will leave you now but you have to promise me that tonight we will…

Purvi – No tonight we are not having sex..

Arjun – I was to just telling that tonight we will go for a long drive why did you assumed that I was talking about having sex…It means you want it…

Saying this he winked and Purvi's mouth grew wide open…

Arjun (helding her chin and closing her mouth) – Close it otherwise flies will enter…

With this he immediately placed his lips on hers not giving her the chance to say anything. At first Purvi's eyes grew wide open with a sudden kiss but slowly she started enjoying his lips thoroughly and slowly closed her eyes too. Arjun has already closed his eyes and was busy in passionately kissing his lady love. With this his hands were getting more entangled around her and was pulling her more closer. Purvi's hands slowly made a move in his hair and clutched his hair in her fingers as if trying to pull him more closer to him and trying to feel his warmth all over again. Their body fractioned with each other giving them the feel of intimacy. Arjun and Purvi were totally lost in each other and were kissing each other passionately.

Suddenly they were brought out of their this kiss hearing Arvi's voice.

Arvi – Papa….Papa…Where are you…we are getting late.

Hearing Arvi's voice both broke their passionate kiss but their foreheads still touched each other. They breathed heavily and both can hear each other's breathe voice. Arjun smiled hearing Arvi.

Arjun – I had told you na our children are going to be the naughtiest. They will always come in our romance…when Arvi was growing inside you seeing us romancing she used to kick you and now she has got voice to call also..

Purvi (making a slight distance from Arjun and hitting his arm) – Don't you say anything about my daughter. She is the best.

Arjun – I know she is the best its just…

Purvi – Now stop talking and go…

Saying this she handed Arjun his laptop bag and pushed him to go.

Arjun (turning back) – Right now I am going…but you better be prepared for tonight…

Saying this he winked and moved out of the room leaving Purvi blushing.

In Arvi Mansion hall –

Arjun came down and held Arvi's bag in his hand and both started to move out.

Purvi (from the stairs) – Arjun…Arjun…

Arjun and Arvi stopped hearing Purvi. Purvi coming near them.

Purvi – Arjun if you don't mind can I go and visit Aai…Baba…its been long I haven't met Baba, Soham Dada, Sachin dada and everyone else…Please can I go…I will come back by evening…

Arjun – Purvi…Purvi…you don't have to provide me any explanation…and also you don't need to ask permission for that…You can go and meet them ok.

Purvi nodded and smiled and then she kissed Arvi and bid goodbye to both and went in the room to get ready.

In Deshmukh  House –

Purvi arrived and everyone were happy seeing her.

Manav – Purvi Beta how are you beta…

Purvi – Baba I am very good. I was missing you all so I thought to come and meet you.

Teju – You did the best thing Purvi that you came..Otherwise I had told Aai that today we will go and meet Purvi at her place. But see now you only came here.

Purvi – Yes that's why I came to meet you all. But Teju I didn't expected to see you here…I mean I thought today I wont be able to meet you or if I wanted to meet then I should have spared out some time to come to Sunny's place.

Hearing this everyone were shocked.

Purvi (continuing) – But now when you are here then I suppose Sanju might also be here. I will meet you both here today only…and you better tell Sunny that atleast spare some time to come and meet me also.

Saying this she smiled but everybody had a shocked expression on their face.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

jeemanrocksJillianMPillayAsha_AshVikRadhikaMishrakath1srijasrijsunshinesamuefsrilanka123sweetoneParu_*Maleena*.logsarvifan1Shweta2111PrincessAshVikrithika2012Pihu.k11-LiveLaughLove-SimplyAshVikianChocoChudail-Jeny-PoohLover

sonycs001

Goldie

sonycs001

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
nice part
arvi romance is nice
their daughter is to naughty poor arjun and purvi
where is sunny why did he leve teju and go
thanks for  pm
waiting for the next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShakti