Pavitra Rishta

ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 80

arvifan1

IF-Dazzler

arvifan1

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
lovd it Smile its vry interestng Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShakti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
woow its so good.. im loving it alot and specially arvi and arjun bond..
pls do update soon and pm me again.. i think i need not tell u all time...Wink

ParinLyksShakti

OLGNES

IF-Dazzler

OLGNES

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
awesome update!!!!!!!!
love it!!!!!!!
who is sanju???

ParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkdoshi

Sanju - Nani (Grandmother) is it necessary to have milk.

Teju - Yes it is necessary to have milk. Because you get strength after drinking milk.

Sanju - But Mumma what to do if someone doesn't like drinking milk.

Teju - Then milk should be made to drink compulsory to him.  Now stop your list of questions and drink milk.

Sanju starts drinking milk without a single question. Sanju is very scared of Teju as Teju always scolds him and therefore he is drifting apart from her. Manav comes to hall where Teju is waiting for him to leave for office.

i think you can find by dis conversation that Sanju is Teju's son...if still not clear do tell me so that from next time i will make myself more clear...and thank you for asking the question...

Edited by pkdoshi - 17 January 2013 at 5:19am

bonibright

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
loved itThumbs Up.. tej has sonSmile... thanks alot for updating quickly.. 

ParinLyksShakti

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Auw these last two parts were very sweet.
So sad that ArVi misses having her mom in her lifeHeart
Arjun is the just the sweetest dada s he is the sweetest lover. Just like Purvi he can do anything to see a smile on his Arvi's face.
I think Teju is still bitter about what happened between her and Sunny thats why she was strict with Sanju. I hope Tej and Sanju's relationship gets better.
It's cute how Sanju want's to go their to see Arjun, I think he sees a fatherly figure in Arjun.

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Episode 8 –

In PVT Industries –

Arjun is in his cabin with some clients and discuss about their future projects with them. After the meeting he calls his secretary inside the cabin.

Maria – May I come in Sir.

Arjun – Yes Maria, Please come. Ya….Maria I want you to cancel all my meetings today after 4 because I have to go and pick Arvi from school as its her first day.

Maria – But Sir…You have a very important meeting with the Japanese Clients at 5 and if you do not attend it that the company will loose this contract.

Arjun – Meeting with Japanese Clients is at 5? But it was scheduled for tomorrow.

Maria – Yes Sir…It was but they are leaving tomorrow only that's why they pre schedules the meeting.

Arjun(Thinking) – Now what to do. If I don't attend the meeting the company will loose its clients and if I attend the meeting Arvi will get angry. Think Arjun….Think something.

At that time Teju enters Arjun's cabin to discuss about some clients and contracts.

Teju – Arjun...actually I wanted to….(suddenly she stops and sees Arjun thinking and upset about something)….What happened Arjun….Are you ok? You are lost in some thoughts. Is everything fine.

Arjun – Teju nothing is fine…you know that today is Arvi's first day at school and I want to go and pick her up as I have planned something special for her but now Maria is telling that the meeting with the Japanese clients is at 5. What to do now….I am confused…

Teju(smiling) – So this is the problem….Very simple…You go and meet Arvi and continue with you special date with your lovely daughter and I will go and continue with the meeting with the clients.

Arjun – Are you sure Teju….

Teju – Of course I am 100% sure….Now stop talking and go fast otherwise you will get late.

Arjun thanks Teju and leaves from office with excitement….He reaches the school gate…..Arvi leaves from school and is walking in the compound of the school…But seeing Arjun standing at the gate she gets excited and runs towards him….Arjun also smiles at seeing Arvi….Arvi runs and hugs Arjun…

Arvi – Papa….I love you…You came to pick me up and that too leaving work…

Arjun – Why I cant come to pick my doll from school…And office work is later my first preference is always my doll…..

Arvi –Thank you papa….(saying this she again hugs Arjun and kisses him on his cheeks)

Arjun than carries Arvi in his hand and he starts moving towards his car.

Arjun – So how was your first day at school.

Arvi – Very very good papa…I loved it….my teacher is very good and today we have an introductory round where everybody tells about themselves and their parents. So I told teacher that "My name is Arvi Kirloskar and my papa is World's best papa"

Arjun (kissing Arvi on cheeks) – Thank you my doll…And you are the World's best daughter….Arvi I have a surprise for you….

Arvi – Surprise for me….What Papa …Say na….

Arjun – If I will tell you the surprise than surprise wont remain a surprise only….

Arvi – Ohh ya papa….lets go now….

Arjun then took Arvi too her favourite park. She got exited and started playing with Arjun in the park….Arjun was happy seeing happiness in her eyes and was doing whatever she wanted him to do…Like sliding, sea-saw, he also got balloons for her…..

Arvi – So papa…This was your surprise….It was very good….I enjoyed a lot…

Arjun – So you enjoyed it…But my surprise is still not over….

Arvi (with amusement) – What still more surprise….Wow papa….you are the best….

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksPer357achyuthaARluv16KhushiLovesArVikandykandyJ12L85Paru_*Maleena*aathyajkhusi-LiveLaughLove-PrincessAshVik-Jeny-ashvikluverrr

J12L85

J12L85

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hi dear just read ur entire ff and its awesome. Arvi is the sweetest child ever, no surprises there as she is a combination of Arjun n Purvi.Absolutely loving the bonding between Arjun n arvi n it was so sweet when Arjun was talking to Purvi telling her to coome back. Lots of questions running tru my mind n eager to read more. If u cud plzz PM me when u update, I would really appreciate itM Thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShaktiashvikluverrr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top