Pavitra Rishta

ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 80

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Loved it! ArVi is the cutest kid ever.. I hope she and Purvi have a good relationship.. Arjun and ArVi are such a cute pair

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShakti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Episode 6 -

Arjun in his room is putting on his blazer when Arvi enter his room -

Arvi(holding Arjun's pant) - Papa...Come fast na...we are getting late for school.

Arjun(bends down on his knees) - So my doll is very very exited for school.

Arvi - Yes papa...but if you will take so much time to get ready than I will miss my school. I also doesn't take this much time to get ready how much you are taking.

Arjun (laughs) - Because my princess is so beautiful that she doesn't require time to get ready only.  Whatever she will wear she will always look beautiful. By the way now you are not getting late for school.

Arvi than crushes her tongue between her  teeth and pats her head with her hand and  says "Ya". Saying this Arjun and Arvi leave.

In the car -

Arjun and Arvi are sitting behind and the driver is driving the car. Suddenly Arjun's phones rings and its his manager. Arjun starts talking about work to which Arvi starts making faces. After 5 minutes Arjun notices this and than cuts the call. Arvi gets upset with Arjun.

Arjun - Sorry doll. I will not make this mistake again. I know I promised you whenever we are together I will not work. But what can I do this was important. Sorry this time.

Saying this Arjun holds his both ears with fingers saying sorry. But Arvi doesn't respond and look outside the window. Arjun than mutters  to himself which is also heard to Arvi "Arjun beta you are mad. You know very well that Arvi's time is Arvi's time only than also you spoke about work. See now she is upset. What to do now...Think Arjun...Think...What does Arvi want". Hearing this Arvi replied -

Arvi - I will talk to you only if you give me all this things. (saying this she gives Arjun a list which contains the names of all latest games and toys).

Arjun - Arvi...last month only I brought many toys for you and again you are asking this many toys. First play with those na than I will give you other toys.

Arvi - Papa, I have played with those toys more than 10 times. Now I am bored of playing with same toys. And there are some toys which requires partner. Whole day you are in the office, dadu is busy in study room most of the time, I also don't have friends who can come to my house and play because they are always playing with parents and mumma(mom)...mumma is always sleeping, she never wakes up. Than you only tell me with whom should I play.

Saying this she again faced outside window. Arjun just couldn't believe what he heard from Arvi today. He thinks "I am sorry...I am really sorry...because of me you are not able to enjoy your childhood...this is all happening because of me my doll...If today your mumma would be with you than she would have played with you and never made you feel alone. I would go to office and she would be there to take care of you and play with you the whole day. I am sorry my doll...i am responsible for everything...your loneliness, mumma's health and everything".

Edited by pkdoshi - 16 January 2013 at 9:47pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksPer357achyuthaARluv16KhushiLovesArViJ12L85geetrana45*Maleena*AshaNegiFanOLGNESrithika2012PrincessAshVikzariya123-LiveLaughLove-jkhusiaathyaashvikluverrrbonibrightHuma--Jeny-

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
heyya loved this part..
as I said before just love Arjun and his baby doll's bond..
she is so cute..
Arjun is sad coz he thinks he is responsible for purvi's condition..!
ohh really want to know what happened before that purvi is in this condition...
plz do update soon..
thanks for PM..Smile

ParinLyksShakti

geetrana45

geetrana45

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Nice update dear.Waiting when will Purvi gets out of coma.

ParinLyksShakti

arvifan1

IF-Dazzler

arvifan1

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
luv arjun and arvi's bond Smile 

ParinLyksShakti

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
your story is becoming damn interesting.. pls update soon.. i wanna badly know what happened to purvi and when will she become normal???Cry

ParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Episode 7 -

Arjun's car reaches the school gate. Arvi and Arjun comes out of the car. Arvi seems to be still upset with Arjun and starts to move towards the school compound but Arjun stops her and sits down on his knees to talk to Arvi.

Arjun - Angry with me?

Arvi(with her folded hands & upsetting look) - Yes.

Arjun - I am sorry. Your papa is very stupid na. He always denies you for everything. He is very bad na.

Arvi - Hey...don't say anything about my papa. Because he is the World's Best Father.

Arjun(smiling now) - So my doll is now not angry na.

Arvi - No papa...I am not angry. How can I be angry with you. Because if I would be angry with you than who will purchase toys and teddys for me.

Arjun(bursting into laughter) - So this was all the drama Ms. Drama Queen.

Arvi (also smiling) - Yes Papa...

Arjun - For getting anything done you don't have to do any kind of drama my doll. Just order once your papa will get everything, every happiness for you. Just for your one smile. But please don't ever get upset with your papa.

Arvi - Ok papa...Bye...

Arjun stops her and signals her to give him a kiss. Arvi kisses Arjun on cheeks and runs towards school compound. Arjun than gets back to car and leaves for office. In the car Arjun is calling somebody and ordering him to get all the preparations done for the evening as its his special date with his lovely daughter and doesn't want to upset her.

In Deshmukh house -

Archana is in the kitchen preparing milk for Sanju as he has just woken up. Teju is getting ready for going to office with Manav. She has now joined PVT Industries (first OVT Industries. Renamed since 4 years) to help Manav and to spend her time after Sunny betrayed her. Archana after making milk goes to dining table where Sanju is seated and gives him the milk.

Archana- Come on beta, have your milk.

Sanju - Nani (Grandmother) is it necessary to have milk.

Teju - Yes it is necessary to have milk. Because you get strength after drinking milk.

Sanju - But Mumma what to do if someone doesn't like drinking milk.

Teju - Then milk should be made to drink compulsory to him.  Now stop your list of questions and drink milk.

Sanju starts drinking milk without a single question. Sanju is very scared of Teju as Teju always scolds him and therefore he is drifting apart from her. Manav comes to hall where Teju is waiting for him to leave for office.

Manav - Come Teju, lets go.

Archana - Manav...can you come early today.

Manav - Why Archana...anything special.

Archana - Yes...actually today is Arvi's first day at school and therefore I have made her favorite Gajar ka Halwa. So if you come early we can go and meet her and I can give it to her.

Manav - Ok Archana, I will definitely come early as its been long time that we didn't went to meet Arvi.

Teju - Aai, I will also come early as I also want to meet Purvi and Arvi.

Sanju - Nanu, Nani, Mumma I will also come with you because I want to meet Dost (Arjun).

After the conversation Manav and Teju left for office.

Edited by pkdoshi - 17 January 2013 at 3:22am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksPer357achyuthaKhushiLovesArViJ12L85AshaNegiFanOLGNESrithika2012arvifan1PrincessAshVik-LiveLaughLove-aathyajkhusiHuma--Jeny-ashvikluverrrbonibright

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Reading awl parts together n im just lovin it awesome FFThumbs Up

ParinLyksShakti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top