ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
hey im just loving your updates.. arjun and arvi bond is so cute.. i wish to see purvi along with them and sharing a sweet bond in the same way.. pls update soon and thanks for pm... loved the ff alot and thanks for regular updates..
Is awesome plz update soon
Dear very nice update .Arjun he is so loving and caring father.Arvi is also so sweet and loves his father very much.

Episode 9

In the car -

Arvi - Papa...There is one more surprise...What is it please tell na papa...please...

Arjun - Yes my doll there is one more surprise for you...but again if I will tell you the surprise than surprise won't remain a surprise...Hain na doll...

Arvi - Ohh Ya Papa...

Arjun than took a soft cloth and asked Arvi to sit on his lap. Arvi than sat on Arjun's lap...Arjun covered Arvi's eyes softly with that cloth so that she doesn't get hurt and also she doesn't see anything...

Arvi(putting her hand over the cloth wrapped on her eyes) -What are doing this Papa...I am not able to see anything...

Arjun - That's where my surprise have started...i will open your eyes after some time...

At Arvi Mansion -

Arjun and Arvi than reaches their house...Arvi has cloth wrapped on her eyes so Arjun carries her in his arms and starts moving towards Arvi's room...Arjun than enters Arvi's room and keeping Arvi down he opens the cloth wrapped...Arvi opens her eyes slowly and suddenly there is a spark in her eyes and she shouts "Wow Papa...I love you...". She than runs inside the room...

Arvi's bed has been changed in the shape of her favourite cartoon character Minnie Mouse...on the bed Teddys have been placed...Room's wallpaper has also been changed with Minnie and Mickey all over...There is also one study attached with the wall...Arvi seeing this gets exited and runs on the bed and starts jumping with excitement...Arjun sees Arvi's excitement and smiles seeing her soo happy...He than moves towards Arvi...

Arjun - So my baby doll liked the gift...

Arvi(smiling) - I loved it Papa...(saying this she quickly gave Arjun a hug)

Arjun ... I have also attached the study table...Now you have started going to school and therefore you will get homeworks...so from tomorrow Papa and Arvi will sit together for Arvi's studies and making her complete her homework and make her study...

Arvi - YaY...Papa I love you...

Arjun - Now enjoy yourself for sometime...i will come later and we will go downstairs for dinner...

Arvi - Ok Papa...

Saying this Arjun left Arvi and advanced towards Purvi's room. He entered Purvi's room and sat on the chair near the bed...

Arjun(excitedly) - Purvi...you know I told you in the morning that today is Arvi's first day at school. You know she was very excited the whole day and seeing her excitement today I gifted her a lot of things...i did a makeover of her room and I spent loads of time with our baby doll...she is so happy that I can't explain...I know I am spoiling her by fulfilling her all wishes but what can I do...this is the only way I know to give love and to get love from our daughter...i think if you were there with us today then you would have given a very better idea for making her day special...But no regrets in the end as I got to see a big smile on her face today...and I am also very happy...I love you Purvi...Saying this he took Purvi's hand and kissed her...

Edited by pkdoshi - 11 years ago
hey another awesome update... arvi is a cute kid...
hey when ever i read ur ff i wanted purvi to become normal...😭 i cannot see arjun like that.😭. when will she become normal.. pls do it fast na..

Edited by rithika2012 - 11 years ago
aww I love ArVi...
waiting for next part..
plz do update soon..😊
Nice update Dear, I love how Arjun tells Purvi about whatever he does with Arvi...really sweet and looking forward to the next:)

Sorry for late update actually was busy with writing my other FF (ArMan and ArVi FF)…….but will surely try to concentrate on both from now…..do bear with me on this guys…..😊

Episode 10 –

Arjun then keeps Purvi's hand on bed again and while caressing her hair and face a small tear drops from his eyes on Purvi's hand…..He then wipes his tear and gets up to close the curtains of Purvi's room. When Arjun is closing the curtains, Purvi's hand makes a movement slightly. This goes unnoticed by Arjun. Arjun then says "Good night Purvi, its time for our dinner and you very well know Arvi doesn't eat her food until I feed her". Saying he leaves Purvi's room and come downstairs.

While coming down he notices DK already seated on dining table and waiting for him and Arvi to join. He then notices Arvi playing video game on T.V. Arjun then comes in front of Arvi.

Arjun – Arvi…..Arvi what are you doing this

Arvi (getting disturbed and pushing Arjun away) – Papa please side na….otherwise I will loose this game please….

Arjun – No I wont side…this is not the time to play…its time to eat….

Arvi – Papa make me eat here only….i want to play video game….

Arjun – No Arvi this is not happening…..if you want to have food you have to seat on the dining table only and not on the couch.

Arvi (pausing her game) – Papa….please for today…..please papa……after dinner whatever you say I will do…..please for today papa….

Arjun (smiling seeing her pleading so much) – Ok doll….But just for today…

Arvi thanks Arjun and again starts playing her video game. Arjun request Ramu Kaka to arrange their dinner there only….Arvi on the one side is playing her game and on the other side Arjun is feeding her and both are also getting excited about the game. DK takes his dinner on the dining table only.

Dinner is over and Arvi also won the game. She is now seating on the couch and playing with Arjun's mobile. Arjun and DK are talking about work. After sometime he notices Arvi playing with his mobile and goes to her.

Arjun - Arvi you told na that after dinner whatever I say you will do….So now give me my phone and lets all play Hide & Seek.

Arvi (with a weird expression and continuously playing with phone) – No papa I don't wanna play Hide & Seek…..please don't disturb….

Arjun(slowly getting angry now) – Arvi this is not done. You are breaking your promise. I gave you the permission to play video games just because I thought that we will play after dinner. Now who will play with me….

Suddenly a voice comes from behind saying "I will Play"

Arjun, Arvi and DK look towards the door to find out whose voice was that. Manav, Archana, Teju and Sanju were standing at the door.

Sanju(running towards Arjun) – I will Play Dost.

Arjun(excitedly) – Hey Champ….How are you….

Saying this both gave a High Five to each other as they always do whenever they meet. Seeing them Arvi feels a bit insecure and makes faces towards Sanju as if she didn't liked Sanju coming to their house.

Arjun and Dk then welcomes all inside.

Manav – We are sorry sir, disturbing you so late. Actually Archana wanted to come and give Gajar Ka Halwa to Arvi. As today it was her first day at school and she likes it na.

Arvi (excitedly) – Gajar Ka Halwa….wow….(she runs towards Archana)…nani you brought Gajar Ka Halwa for me….thank you nani…

Archana – Yes Gudiya, its just for you…come sit besides me I will make you eat.

Arvi – No….i will eat only with Papa's hand….

Saying this Arvi goes and sit besides Arjun. Archana feels a bit bad but she smiles seeing the bond of Arjun and Arvi.

Teju – Hey doll….how are you…

Arvi – I am good Massi…

Teju – Hey don't call me Massi…

Hearing this all burst into laughter except for Sanju.

Teju – Arjun, can I go and meet Purvi.

Arjun – Sure.

Manav, Archana, DK, Arjun and Teju are sitting and talking. Arvi and Sanju are playing with each other. Suddenly Arvi pushes Sanju down and Sanju starts crying. All move towards kids and making Sanju get up, Arjun gets angry holds Arvi's arms and starts scolding her and asks her to say sorry to Sanju.

awww again a cute prt, update nxt prt soon
heyy
Loved this part..
think purvi is recovering..😛
missing purvi..
Arjun scolding ArVi..so he's being a tough dad and tring to teach ArVi some manners...well lets see what ArVi will do after this..
Thanks for updating..
do update soon..!!