Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued (Page 4)

ParinLyksShakti IF-Sizzlerz
ParinLyksShakti
ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Episode 4 -

After leaving Arvi's room, Arjun starts moving towards another room. He enter the room and moves towards the window. He opens the curtains of the window so that sun rays enter. While opening the curtains he says "Good morning Purvi...Wake up. So how are you feeling today". Saying this he moved towards Purvi's bed and sat on the chair kept near the bed.

Purvi is lying on the bed in the state of coma. Her hand nerves are connected with the ventilator system which is kept on the side of her bed. After sitting on the chair Arjun takes Purvi's one hand and holds it with his other two hands. He then kisses Purvi's hand.

Arjun - You know what Purvi I just came after waking up Arvi. I was very much scared how will she react to go to school. But after seeing her excitement for school my whole nervousness was just over. (excitedly) You know what Arvi told me today...guess na...ok I will tell you...she told me that when I cry I look like a monkey...Remember Purvi you used to tell the same things to me...Now I can say she is really your daughter only. You know one more thing she is become naughtier day by day...and seeing her naughtiness I always remember you...Come back in my life again Purvi...Come back in Arvi's life...She never tells me but I can see that she is really missing her mother...Come back in our life Purvi...Please come back...

Saying this Arjun became sad and kissed Purvi's forehead and left the room. After he closed the door, a small tear dropped from the side of Purvi's closed eyes.

In the hall of Arvi Mansion -

Arjun comes down to have his breakfast and also make Arvi eat as he knows that Arvi will eat only when he feeds. While coming down he notices Arvi and DK playing together and this brings a smile on his face. He also notices that Ramu Kaka is running behind Arvi with a glass of milk but Arvi doesn't want to have it. While running Arvi notices Arjun and comes towards him and hides behind him. This doesn't go unnoticed by Arjun and take the glass pf milk from Ramu Kaka's hand and signals him to go. After Ramu Kaka went Arjun sits on the stairs there only and signals Arvi to sit beside him. Arvi then sits besides Arjun in the same position in which Arjun is sitting.

Arjun - So my doll doesn't want to drink milk?

Arvi (with a weird expression) -No...

Arjun - Ok then don't drink. (Saying this he keeps the glass of milk a step down). You know what I will tell you one secret.

Arvi - What papa?

Arjun - I also didn't like drinking milk.

Arvi (excitedly) - Really papa.

Arjun - Really...I also didn't like drinking milk and also used to run around the house. But you know what happened one day.

Arvi - What happened papa.

Arjun - One day I came home crying from school because one of my friend hit me and was not able to save myself.

Arvi - Why papa.

Arjun - Because I didn't had the strength to fight. Then you Dadu (grandfather) told me that to get strength you always have to drink milk. Then I started drinking milk and got strength to fight.

Arvi - Wow papa. So know you have the strength to fight.

Arjun - Yes my doll. But don't worry you don't drink milk as you don't require strength na. ok.

Arvi then suddenly took the glass of milk and gulped the whole milk in a go. Arjun noticed this and smiled seeing Arvi. After having milk she gave the glass to Arjun and said "See papa now I have become very strong". To this Arjun replied laughing back "Yes my doll". Both Arjun and Arvi then hugged each other.

Comment if you liked it or not...Smile

Edited by pkdoshi - 15 January 2013 at 3:14am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksPer357achyuthaJ12L85khushikulz19kandykandygeetrana45LoveAshvikShaktiKiPankhishreya2094arvifan1GudiyalovesguruOLGNESjkhusiaathyaPrincessAshVik-Jeny-Huma-ashvikluverrr

OLGNES IF-Dazzler
OLGNES
OLGNES

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Awesome ff...
Nice...
Love it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShakti

shreya2094 Goldie
shreya2094
shreya2094

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
awesomeClap

ParinLyksShakti

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Awesome,nice update plz continue thanks for pm me

ParinLyksShakti

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
awsome Clap.. woww arvi's baby name is also arviHeart.. very cute scene between arjun and arvi loved itSmile... please do update soon

ParinLyksShakti

rithika2012 IF-Dazzler
rithika2012
rithika2012

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
nice update.. i just loved the scene btw arvi and arjun...
u made me cry in the scene where arjun talked to purvi and she cried...
pls update soon... thanks for pm and do pm me again...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aathyaParinLyksShakti

Paru_ Goldie
Paru_
Paru_

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Really cute...
Update soon

ParinLyksShakti

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Awesome...I am just loving ARJUN-ARVI bonding...Their relationship is just so heart-touching...Superb job...ClapPlz do continue soon..

ParinLyksShakti

Go to top