Pavitra Rishta

ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 80

Page 1
Page   of 80
Page 3 Page 80

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Nice do continue..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShakti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Maleena*

Goldie

*Maleena*

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Please continue soon.

ParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Episode 1 -

In Arvi Mansion -

Its 9 in the morning as usual and being of punctual nature Arjun has woken up and is getting ready for going to office only after dropping his daughter at her school. It's the first day of her school. Arjun is standing in front of mirror combing his hair and adjusting his coat and tie. Suddenly a voice comes from behind saying "Wow". Arjun with a surprise turns back and sees Purvi standing near the bed.

Purvi(with a lovely smile) - Wow...I mean how can anybody look sooo handsome, young, dashing after 4 years also. I think still all girls would become mad at seeing you like this. Hai Na.

Arjun(with a surprised face) - Though all girls become mad at me but I am mad only for you my love.

Purvi - Tell na Arjun, Whats the secret...Whats the magic that has kept you so young and handsome till now.

Arjun (now smiling) - The secret the magic is none other than our love Purvi...Our love Our Arvi...You know after she came in my life, she has filled my life with lots of colors. The colors of her happiness, the colors of her smile, the colors of her cuteness. And you know one more thing, she is as naughty as you and at the same time as lovely as you. And I love you...

Saying this, Arjun was just about to cup her face with his hands and plant a kiss on her forehead but suddenly realized that it's just a dream and Purvi is not there around in the room. A small tear rolled down from his  eyes and with a saddened face he muttered "Purvi".

There is knock at the door of Arjun's room and its DK his father.

DK - May I come in son.

Arjun - Dad, please come in and you don't require my permission to come in my room.

DK - Arjun  I know that you are worried for our little princess as its her first day and school. Right.

Arjun - Dad how come you know that I was thinking about Arvi. And yes you are completely right. I am worried for how will she react. Till yesterday she was happy for going to school but you know na how her mood changes.

DK -  I know Arjun. Just chill son. You know what this is the same feeling which I have gone through it but guess what when you were small and when I dropped you at the school gate, you happily went to school with a big smile on your face. And Arvi is your daughter and I bet that she will also be happy to go to school.

Arjun(worridly) -  I hope so Dad.

So here i complete my first episode...will be back soon with the 2nd episode...hope you guys like it...Smile

Edited by pkdoshi - 13 January 2013 at 12:51am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksARluv16KhushiLovesArViJ12L85yushnageetrana45kandykandydiana72shreya2094*Maleena*GudiyalovesgurusparikhOLGNESPrincessAshVikPihu.k11-LiveLaughLove-crazygirl4arvicrazy2012aathyaashvikluverrr-Jeny-Huma-bonibright

ArShiFever.

ArShiFever.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Awesome...Update Soon & Plzzz PM Me Smile

ParinLyksShakti

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
NIce job!

ParinLyksShakti

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
heyya
loved part 1..!
arjun dreaming about purvi..gossh m already missing purvi..
liked DK and arjun's part..!
do update soon..!!

arvifan1

IF-Dazzler

arvifan1

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
nice,update soon :)

ParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Episode 2

DK and Arjun are now talking about their business when suddenly there is another knock at Arjun's room door. Ramu Kaka, servant of the house enters the room with a tray of Masala Chai (Ginger Tea) and breakfast for Arjun.

Ramu Kaka -  Sir, your breakfast. DK Sir, should I bring your breakfast also here.

DK - No Ramu. I will have it on the dining table only. I am coming down.

Arjun - Ramu Kaka, I will also have my breakfast with dad only. So take it down I am also coming.

Ramu kaka is about to leave when Arjun calls him.

Arjun - Kaka, has Arvi woken up?

DK (interrupting the convo after Arjun's question) - Arjun, how can u ask such question. Since last four years you know very well has Arvi doesn't wake up until she sees your face in the morning. How can you forget this.

Arjun - Oh...ya dad, I just...i just forgot only. Till Arvi doesn't see my face in the morning she doesn't open her eyes. I will go and wake her up. You go and continue with your breakfast dad I will join you later.

Saying this, Arjun advances himself towards Arvi's room and DK towards the dining table.

In Arvi's Room -

Arjun opens Arvi's door silently and enters her room. Suddenly, his foot falls on one of Arvi's toys and Arjun is about to fall but balances himself by holding the door knob. He is shocked seeing Arvi's room. Its all messed up everywhere with toys and teddy's. But seeing Arvi sleeping peacefully he gets a very big smile on his face. Arjun now thinks "As everyday again your room is messed up my doll". He now starts keeping all the things at its place without making noise so that Arvi doesn't get disturbed. While picking he thinks ----

Arjun(thinking) - Everyday you mess up your room. And everyday I clean up. I don't know but everyday I feel one kind of satisfaction in cleaning your room. My doll, how much you mess up your room or your life, your father will always be there to clean every mess be it your room or your life. I will make sure that no one comes and messes up your life as your father did with your mom. If that day instead of thinking from heart I would have thought from brains than today you, your mom and me would been so happy in our lives. But you don't worry, I will never allow a tear to drop from your eyes. Mess up your room how much you want to. I will always clean it.

Saying this he faces towards sleeping Arvi and smiles.

end of ep 2. will be back soon with next part...hope you all like it...Smile

Edited by pkdoshi - 13 January 2013 at 9:41pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

jeemanrocksachyuthashk281KhushiLovesArVidiana72geetrana45ArShiFever.shreya2094PrincessAshVikzariya123GudiyalovesgurusparikhOLGNESPihu.k11aathyajkhusicrazy2012bonibright-Jeny-Huma-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top