Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wednesday Jan 16th

Pongal Special Programs .

Janu thumbnail
friday update - 18 jan

Nothing much,,,
continue with Bar parents cold shoulder with Kathir.. Kathir left Bar house..
Bar gets angry and scold her parents for behaving so rude with Kathir. Bar father says he didnt say anything but Bar mother says that she should inform them first before bring any man to house. They also scold her that why she can be rude to Chids and Badri. They tell her that Badri came and apologise for testing Kathir. Bar father says that infact Badri n Chids did  a favour for him to check on her choice, thats all. Bar reply that Badri n Chids should concentrate on his spoil son not her boyfren.Bar mother warns her to behave with manners otherwise she dont care even her own daughter and curses her . Bar is shock and  sad & goes to her room.

The next day Bar goes to Kathir house to apologise on behalf her parents, but mahan Kathir says that his mama and attay have rights to behave like that to him. Bar asks him how he can be so patient and take thing positives. He says that this is expected and furthermore this incident help him in his script writing. Bar flattens with Kathir attitude..

Later in the evening, Bar with kathir go to Bar house together in his bike. At first Kathir stop a bit far from Bar house, but Bar insists him to drop her at her house. She ask him to follow their plan of showing her parents that she is close to him. So Kathir goes to her house. At the same time, Bar mother comes out and sees them together in the bike. She is not happy and looks angrily at both of them. Kathir left Bar and return home. Bar mother starts her archanai and scold Bar for behaving like this infront of her sister. She ask then why scold Malathi the last time when she came home with a man in a bike. Bar says dont compare that as Kathir is the guy that she going to marry.

Bar also tells her that she is not only riding bike with kathir she even goes to his room many time before. He mother very shocks and bar continue saying that she knows what in his mums mind, and its not matter to explain to her but she knows that it is waste to tell her mother anyway. Bar mother tells her that she is selfish and doesnt care about the family. Bar argue back saying that they are the one who are not care about her and wants her to marry to santosh the bad guy just for the money.

Mahati comes there and supports her sister. Their mother turns her anger on Mahati and starts beating her. Bar stops her and scold her again. She drags mahati into the house. 

Todarum 

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday, January 17th, Episode 61 - by atina
Bharathi come to Chid's house to meet him. Sivagami welcomes her and tells her varutham for the otherday when they came for pon paarka...Meantime the servbant lady comes and tells that Chid asks her to gom upstairs. Bharathi goes to see Chid...and Sivagami hopes that Barathy is there to tell about her change pof mind about marrying Santhosh.
Barathy rushes into the room ans starts," what is this Sir? you are going to produce cinema vaa? if  he agrees to your conditionss ..what nonsense is this sir? even after knowing the truth..you tried to separate me from Kadir...eppadi epaadi? if he goes away from me then he can direct your mivie?" Chid stops her," Barathy you please listen to me...I was doubtful about what you said...so I wante4d to know and also I wanted to know whether he loves you truely...that is why I tested him like that?"

Here goes Barathy again," who are you Sir...to test Kadir?" he told everything to me..do you think my Kadir is like your Santhosh? He is a man of principles...what is the difference between you and Santhosh sir?...even if I dont marry Kaditr..how dare you think that I will agree to marry ypour son? che...stop all your dirty tricks with this...and I am so disappointed with your friend Badri sir too...anyway..now you know Kadir is a pathatrai maathu Thangam nu?"

Badri comesd to Barathy's hpouse to ask Manipu to her. He comes in and tells about her visit to Chid's place and about their test with Kadir and he talks about Kadir very highly. He requests Barathy's dad to tell about his sincere apology for testing Kadir. He goes away.

Gayatri brimngs KAdir to her house. Her parents notice him and gets confused. After hesitating he goes in. They both getinside the house...after some time her parents come to the hall ... when Kadir wishes 
them vanakkam...Dandfapani tells, " Gokila...I have only this one job...I need to catch up with packing some more samosas...let me go" He goes in...and Gokila...," I have so much clothes to wash...I have three daughjters but what is the use...? I have no rest at all..." As she goes in Barathy stops hher and asks her to bring coffee for kadir...but Kadir tells it is ok...I dont want coffee..Gokila turns back and tells," Coffee vendam nu avareh sollittaaru..." She goes in...

Barathy feels bad and forces Kadir to sit...Mahathy comes and she is happy to meet Kadir...She goes in to get coffee for him. Mahathy brings Saravanan and Malathy to Kadir...they both talk to Kadir happily. Malathy tells," I heard that there are 1000 assistant directors in Chennai and only one can become a director nu...so...you should have some other back up job too sir..." She gets a phone call and goes out...Kadir advises about Sarvanan's job hunting...and Saravana..tells," ayo...I forgot...I have an interview to attend...Kadir Sir..I will meet you another day...defenitely..." He goes and Mahathy comes with coffee...Kadir tells the coffee is good...Here comes Gokila ans screamsat Mahathy," yei...I am struggling alone...why cannt you come and help me dee?" Kadir, Barathy and Mahathy looks at each other..embarassed..
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks atina for the updates...grrr bharaty parents are annoying!! They are so selfish.
seelaks thumbnail
They are too selfish ðŸ˜¡
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates atina
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Janu.. 

sbbba... mudiyala..