Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I totally loved today's recap of season 1..sooo beautifully edited and the best thing about it was that the whole ridhima track was cut out and nothing related to her was shown...I guess even the makers realized how raddi that whole track was...wow!! loved it today..i was a bit apprehensive about watching it today since i didnt wanna watch ridhima but no regrets whatsoever...everything was beautifully shown!! thank god!! a huge round of applause to the editors who edited both these parts sooo well and showed the most memorable moments!! LOVELY!!ClapClapClapClap now can't wait for monday..EXCITED!!

Edited by archu_93 - 12 January 2013 at 3:16am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurimini4monuRaghaviaswavai2Pravesh.Pkunaladictedknrajisakhisangnishivangi838Sweet-Lionessshanu4kunakshafan26..Mishh007..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best thing about today's recap!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Totally agree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbye

Balli73

Goldie

Balli73

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I was not able to see the whole episode, light chali gayi at 2 o' clock. First 20 mins. Big Boss jhela NBT ke chakkar mein and then light went off. The moment they said "Ek khubsoorat mod aaya" and TV off. But I enjoyed the 40 mins recap that I was able to catch up. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaghaviaGoodbye

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I also very much impressive todays part-2 of NBT-1, that there wasno track about ghost ridhima.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaghaviaGoodbye

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
There was no raddi and this shows how ashamed they were of introducing her track !!
Lol

The new audience were spared from this horror.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini4monuRaghaviaGoodbyesakhisangni

kunaladicted

Goldie

kunaladicted

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u...

Goodbye

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Completely agre with u...

Goodbye

Raghavia

Goldie

Raghavia

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
recap-2 of season1???? yayyy!!! Dancing but I have 2 wait afew more hours, its just 15:01pm here... witing waiting waiting
Thank god that psycho-case (ridhima) isnt a part of that

Goodbye

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.