Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

no there is some maha episode on jag janani ma durga, so they were together promoting the show.
meethi n vishnu , they were wearing same costume from the episode in which .vishnu comes to meet jogi family.
they were standingin frontof small temple in jogi's house, praisedgoddess. i don't remember the words. and in between they showed scenes from the jjmd show.

Oh thanx..nt wtchng tv thse days..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessofkesar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "can uttaran survive? (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

no there is some maha episode on jag janani ma durga, so they were together promoting the show.
meethi n vishnu , they were wearing same costume from the episode in which .vishnu comes to meet jogi family.
they were standingin frontof small temple in jogi's house, praisedgoddess. i don't remember the words. and in between they showed scenes from the jjmd show.

Oh thanx..nt wtchng tv thse days..
exams na , best of luckBig smile

geetika22

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

nice...the story needs gud story writer..whu has lot of creative ideas..n a good director...now if td leaves...then they will have to replace ichcha...n ichcha as it is has very little to do...so it will be ok if any simple looking girl plays this...the above mentioned girl is ok...n then kill meethi as they r following bazigar story...n neednot replace anybody as meethi...as mukku will solve the puzzle.of meethi murder...so mukku will get more scenes...n we can get rathore n tappu to help mukku...on the whole we will get to see gud acting...but rupali wants to concentrate on meethi...that she has told...
if u ask me best wud be to show veecha rasya union n mukku n meethi with parents n end the show...coz another uttaran with these cvs..directors n story writers is scary...i saw ichchas nails with  nail art...when ichcha was in the temple with folded hands...they thought ppl wont notice.there r such bloopers in every episode...this is called casual attitude...which they need to change...

no need to kill a character , only this double role is creating problem.
both iccha and taps are equally important, to keep show going ahead there is no need of concept of uttaran only  . they can incorporat new concept n track.

ya.bv  really...gr8 cvs n fab acting ..n fab direction...flawless...

i seriously wish they should take tips from bv. 

ya rite...bv cvs r fab...direction flawless...no wonder ppl still love bv

During the time when Raghu and Tapu's marriage was on TRPs of Uttaran were at the highest as people simply went mad to see these guys perform then suddenly production team made a mistake of changing the director jo uttaran aur uski caste ko le dooba LOL and the story line as well ..Ouch .starting from the most ugliest stupid story of Breast feeding done by Tina Dead it made every woman mad whether tina or tapu fans or no fans at all across India and international as well from there onwords Uttaran lost what little affection and respect it had and since then trp kept falling and the story and direction got worst and worst and it cud be seen quite clearly tapu veer raghu all were doing scenes v uncomfortable and they were ot into the serial any more

T
hen Tapu had a problem with her role and she was getting married she left raghu left veer left then viewrs also left uttaran...since then uttaran not has been survived but rather being dragged forcebly by it's production team rather pushed Ouch

they need the previous director and a miracle to survive o/w the show has streched to all it's limits I doubt it if people will come back to watch uttaran.

On a happy note, I think it would be better for all to end this flop show sorry do not want to hurt anyone here but it has become too much and too bore Sleepy and

it would be better for Tina to swim new waters and try something better so far Tapasya is better then Tina who has tried everything under the sky such as new soaps different programms contests stage dances horror show as well but I have not seen Tina in anything other then Uttaran...for a good career graph Tina badly needs to get out and try something different and new...may be she would not get role as usually the production team of new shows seek someone new rather then take old talents just to attract viewers but very few of them are lucky

such as Parwati of bade achhe lagte hen and kushi of kahin kisi roz she was in left right and center second season which was aired I guess a long time back 5-6 yrs may be more but after a long time she got such a important role and before that she was younger sister of hitler didi in some other serial in that also she played an important role...sorry guys I don't know the real names of these characters but just watched these soaps on and off when some other family member was watching it or while surfing the channels

After watching Rathor in Uttaran I came to know about this serial Left right and center and I went crazy seeing him as Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan Blushing he was far better then Rajiv khandelwal not doing any comparison simply observed his expressions and body language simply awesome.
Heart

Anyway this is just my opinion Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

merryfacegeetika22

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

nice...the story needs gud story writer..whu has lot of creative ideas..n a good director...now if td leaves...then they will have to replace ichcha...n ichcha as it is has very little to do...so it will be ok if any simple looking girl plays this...the above mentioned girl is ok...n then kill meethi as they r following bazigar story...n neednot replace anybody as meethi...as mukku will solve the puzzle.of meethi murder...so mukku will get more scenes...n we can get rathore n tappu to help mukku...on the whole we will get to see gud acting...but rupali wants to concentrate on meethi...that she has told...
if u ask me best wud be to show veecha rasya union n mukku n meethi with parents n end the show...coz another uttaran with these cvs..directors n story writers is scary...i saw ichchas nails with nail art...when ichcha was in the temple with folded hands...they thought ppl wont notice.there r such bloopers in every episode...this is called casual attitude...which they need to change...

both iccha and taps are equally important, to keep show going ahead there is no need of concept of uttaran only . they canincorporat new concept n track.

ya.bv really...gr8 cvs n fab acting ..n fab direction...flawless...

<font size="3">During the time when Raghu and Tapu's marriage was on TRPs of Uttaran were at the highest as people simply went mad to see these guys perform then suddenly production team made a mistake of chang<font size="3">ing</font> the director jo uttaran aur uski caste ko le doo<font size="3">baLOL </font></font><font size="3">and the story line as well </font> ..Ouch .starting from the most ugliest stupid story of Breast feeding done by Tina Dead it<font size="3"> made every woman mad whether tina or tapu fans or no fans at all <font size="3">across</font> India and international as well fr<font size="3">o</font>m there onwords Uttaran lost what litt<font size="3">le affection and respect it had </font></font>and since then trp kept falling and the story and direction got worst and worst and it <font size="3">cud be seen quite clea<font size="3">rly tapu veer raghu all were doing scenes v unco<font size="3">mfortable and they were ot into the serial any more

</font></font>T</font>hen Tapu had a problem with her role and she was getting married she left raghu left veer left then viewrs also left uttaran...since then uttaran not has been <font size="3">survived but rather being dragged force<font size="3">bly b<font size="3">y it's production team rather pu<font size="3">shed Ouch</font>

</font></font></font>they need the previous director and a miracle to survive o/w the show has streched to all it's limits I doubt it if people will come back to watch uttaran.

<font size="3">On a happy note, I think it would be better for all to end this flop show sorry do not want to hurt anyone here but it has become too much and too bore Sleepy and

it would be better for Tina to <font size="3">swim</font> new waters and try something better so far Tapasya is better then Tina who has tried everything under the sky such as new soaps different programms contests stage dances horror show as well but I have not seen Tina in anything other then Uttaran...for a good career graph Tina badly needs to get out and try something different and new...may be she <font size="3">would</font> not get role as usually the production team of new shows seek someone new rather then take old talents just to attract viewers but very few of them are lucky

such as Parwati of bade achhe lagte hen and kushi of kahin kisi roz she was in left right and center second season which was aired I <font size="3">guess</font> a long time back 5-6 yrs may be <font size="3">more</font> but after a long time she got such a important role and before that she was younger sister of hitler didi in some other serial in that also she played an <font size="3">important</font> role...sorry guys <font size="3">I don't</font> know the real names of these characters but just watched these soaps on and off when some other family member was watching it or while surfing the channels

<font size="3">A</font>fter watching Rathor in Uttaran I came to know about this serial Left right and center and I went crazy seeing him as Abhimanyu Rai ChauhanBlushing he was far better then Rajiv khandelwal not doing any comparison simply observed his expressions and body language simply awesome. </font>Heart

<font size="3">Anyway this is just my opinion </font>Smile

Taliyaan Clap i agree wid u dear...its high tym to end ut nw its realy unbearble fr me to wtch cnt hndle mre..no stry no scrpt jst dragng..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafanmerryface

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged

first thing i would  like to mention , do not make this topic td v/s rd , and for god sake donot bash any of the actresses or each other.

now if u see current scenario is very alarming for  uttaran, if tina quits ut will have to face many difficulties.

so the people who love show uttaran or want it to continue  give ur suggestions.

my suggestions are

1 production house  sort out ur difference wid tina , and convince her to stay, coz both of u will need each other.

by default tina quits , than ur replacement should be such where people can connect to that person as iccha.
i will be happy if u take two different actresses to play the role , but if it double role i can think of this actress who is very similar to tina.
wid replacement shows have survived eg saathiya .

the actress is
muskan aka nancy

her pics
  Muskan Arora (Sakshi)
Muskaan Arora

Muskaan Nancy James

[ note i m not her fan ,just remembered her face wen people thought of replacement and she acts well.]

2 get other character played by strong actors back - i m talking about saurabh n gaurav chopra.

3  gud crispy script wid no loop wholes .

4 mishu track should  be made interesting , thriller/ suspense is not bad idea.

5 a passionate love story - apne channels  ke baaki shows se sikho 
[personally want yukta]

6 use all the character well , show family bonding scenes, better dialogues  for comedy scenes and emotional scenes . 

7 gud promotion and marketing.

8 make it unpredictable but show wat audience want in ur style.

2.5 trp is not  gud, loosing slot lead is not gud,  if u loose ur lead actress will be worse.
but at the same tym 2.5 is not so bad to shut the show , and do injustice  to other people working for uttaran.

time to buck up and stay united.

dear...ur new dp is just osm..miss u SRJ Cry

princessofkesar

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

if u ask me best wud be to show veecha rasya union n mukku n meethi with parents n end the show...coz another uttaran with these cvs..directors n story writers is scary...i saw ichchas nails with  nail art...when ichcha was in the temple with folded hands...they thought ppl wont notice.there r such bloopers in every episode...this is called casual attitude...which they need to change...

both iccha and taps are equally important, to keep show going ahead there is no need of concept of uttaran only  . they can incorporat new concept n track.

ya.bv  really...gr8 cvs n fab acting ..n fab direction...flawless...

During the time when Raghu and Tapu's marriage was on TRPs of Uttaran were at the highest as people simply went mad to see these guys perform then suddenly production team made a mistake of changing the director jo uttaran aur uski caste ko le dooba LOL and the story line as well ..Ouch .starting from the most ugliest stupid story of Breast feeding done by Tina Dead it made every woman mad whether tina or tapu fans or no fans at all across India and international as well from there onwords Uttaran lost what little affection and respect it had and since then trp kept falling and the story and direction got worst and worst and it cud be seen quite clearly tapu veer raghu all were doing scenes v uncomfortable and they were ot into the serial any more

T
hen Tapu had a problem with her role and she was getting married she left raghu left veer left then viewrs also left uttaran...since then uttaran not has been survived but rather being dragged forcebly by it's production team rather pushed Ouch

they need the previous director and a miracle to survive o/w the show has streched to all it's limits I doubt it if people will come back to watch uttaran.

On a happy note, I think it would be better for all to end this flop show sorry do not want to hurt anyone here but it has become too much and too bore Sleepy and

it would be better for Tina to swim new waters and try something better so far Tapasya is better then Tina who has tried everything under the sky such as new soaps different programms contests stage dances horror show as well but I have not seen Tina in anything other then Uttaran...for a good career graph Tina badly needs to get out and try something different and new...may be she would not get role as usually the production team of new shows seek someone new rather then take old talents just to attract viewers but very few of them are lucky

such as Parwati of bade achhe lagte hen and kushi of kahin kisi roz she was in left right and center second season which was aired I guess a long time back 5-6 yrs may be more but after a long time she got such a important role and before that she was younger sister of hitler didi in some other serial in that also she played an important role...sorry guys I don't know the real names of these characters but just watched these soaps on and off when some other family member was watching it or while surfing the channels

After watching Rathor in Uttaran I came to know about this serial Left right and center and I went crazy seeing him as Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan Blushing he was far better then Rajiv khandelwal not doing any comparison simply observed his expressions and body language simply awesome.
Heart

Anyway this is just my opinion Smile

no but uttaran got 3.6 trp when nani was sent to jail. again next week it got 3.6 trp when mukta's truth was out. n 3.5 trp when fake vansh died. it was popular even then. but now i feel the cv's have lost it. they r dragging it with no story line at all. after veecha and rasya reunion what is left in this show?

rasyafan

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@ nish thanks yaat
 @ disha i feel uttaran is taking pace agsin , looks like this vishnu mystery can help to sustain trp,
but i can still predict the story.
well after veecha n rasya union
at least ut can run for 9month -1year wid yukta.
if they give gud script  , then yukta can defo help ut even for long duration.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top