Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged

first thing i would  like to mention , do not make this topic td v/s rd , and for god sake donot bash any of the actresses or each other.

now if u see current scenario is very alarming for  uttaran, if tina quits ut will have to face many difficulties.

so the people who love show uttaran or want it to continue  give ur suggestions.

my suggestions are

1 production house  sort out ur difference wid tina , and convince her to stay, coz both of u will need each other.

by default tina quits , than ur replacement should be such where people can connect to that person as iccha.
i will be happy if u take two different actresses to play the role , but if it double role i can think of this actress who is very similar to tina.
wid replacement shows have survived eg saathiya .

the actress is
muskan aka nancy

her pics
  Muskan Arora (Sakshi)
Muskaan Arora

Muskaan Nancy James

[ note i m not her fan ,just remembered her face wen people thought of replacement and she acts well.]

2 get other character played by strong actors back - i m talking about saurabh n gaurav chopra.

3  gud crispy script wid no loop wholes .

4 mishu track should  be made interesting , thriller/ suspense is not bad idea.

5 a passionate love story - apne channels  ke baaki shows se sikho 
[personally want yukta]

6 use all the character well , show family bonding scenes, better dialogues  for comedy scenes and emotional scenes . 

7 gud promotion and marketing.

8 make it unpredictable but show wat audience want in ur style.

2.5 trp is not  gud, loosing slot lead is not gud,  if u loose ur lead actress will be worse.
but at the same tym 2.5 is not so bad to shut the show , and do injustice  to other people working for uttaran.

time to buck up and stay united.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3divyababusaurabhrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "can uttaran survive?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shriya06

Goldie

Shriya06

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I feel if tina quits,her fans would leave the show.So trps would fall under 2..I don't think any new people will start watching the show,seeing the present state of ut..I think ut won't survive without tina..Already people are demanding to stop uttaran..TRP's will only fall after tina quits..If they can bring saurabh back,why can't they convince tina..Anyway I don't want saurabh and Tina to do this pathetic show..

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
nice...the story needs gud story writer..whu has lot of creative ideas..n a good director...now if td leaves...then they will have to replace ichcha...n ichcha as it is has very little to do...so it will be ok if any simple looking girl plays this...the above mentioned girl is ok...n then kill meethi as they r following bazigar story...n neednot replace anybody as meethi...as mukku will solve the puzzle.of meethi murder...so mukku will get more scenes...n we can get rathore n tappu to help mukku...on the whole we will get to see gud acting...but rupali wants to concentrate on meethi...that she has told...
if u ask me best wud be to show veecha rasya union n mukku n meethi with parents n end the show...coz another uttaran with these cvs..directors n story writers is scary...i saw ichchas nails with  nail art...when ichcha was in the temple with folded hands...they thought ppl wont notice.there r such bloopers in every episode...this is called casual attitude...which they need to change...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafangeetika22...Scarlet...

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shriya06

I feel if tina quits,her fans would leave the show.So trps would fall under 2..I don't think any new people will start watching the show,seeing the present state of ut..I think ut won't survive without tina..Already people are demanding to stop uttaran..TRP's will only fall after tina quits..If they can bring saurabh back,why can't they convince tina..Anyway I don't want saurabh and Tina to do this pathetic show..

i know ut's condition has become critical , but story is such that if they end in month also , they will have to rush the track.
i felt watching yesterday episode that they r planing to end it , the way amla's track is getting over.

but 2.5 trp is still ok.
to replace it they donot have new shows.

parichay is sinking , jjmd has low trp. ending uttran will be unwise decision of channel. they will have to take strong steps.
i hope td n production house will come to a decision  wid mutual understanding.

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

nice...the story needs gud story writer..whu has lot of creative ideas..n a good director...now if td leaves...then they will have to replace ichcha...n ichcha as it is has very little to do...so it will be ok if any simple looking girl plays this...the above mentioned girl is ok...n then kill meethi as they r following bazigar story...n neednot replace anybody as meethi...as mukku will solve the puzzle.of meethi murder...so mukku will get more scenes...n we can get rathore n tappu to help mukku...on the whole we will get to see gud acting...but rupali wants to concentrate on meethi...that she has told...
if u ask me best wud be to show veecha rasya union n mukku n meethi with parents n end the show...coz another uttaran with these cvs..directors n story writers is scary...i saw ichchas nails with  nail art...when ichcha was in the temple with folded hands...they thought ppl wont notice.there r such bloopers in every episode...this is called casual attitude...which they need to change...

no need to kill a character , only this double role is creating problem.
both iccha and taps are equally important, to keep show going ahead there is no need of concept of uttaran only  . they can incorporat new concept n track.

i seriously wish they should take tips from bv. 

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

both iccha and taps are equally important, to keep show going ahead there is no need of concept of uttaran only  . they can incorporat new concept n track.

ya.bv  really...gr8 cvs n fab acting ..n fab direction...flawless...

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessofkesar

ya.bv  really...gr8 cvs n fab acting ..n fab direction...flawless...

ya rite...bv cvs r fab...direction flawless...no wonder ppl still love bv

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hmm.shraddha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top