Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

DOTW : Is Being a Housewife Easy? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Rozy_02

Rozy_02

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
being a housewife is very hard because a housewife never gets leave or holidays. She never gets a bonus and she never receives any kind of medal or degree.and the saddest part is that many people don't appreciate the work that a housewife does. If a housewife wants then she can also go to work and earn money, but its her love for her family that makes her run a home so efficiently and tirelessly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-Garkhelsunronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : Is Being a Housewife Easy? (Page 3)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
@Joshua : To be frank, i've seen Housewives who are treated like Neelam before. Its more like their duty to do all the housework and take instructions. Just because they don't go out and work, people think they have nothing much to do at home which is wrong. The amount of work and stress they go through is certainly much more than all the working people.

@Rozy_02 : That's certainly right. I'm also going to take reference from English Vinglish where there character Shashi is a housewife and just because she is one, her husband looks down on her. She even makes ladoos which the husband asks her to stop and just take care of the family. Well, that is the perception many have of a housewife. I agree,  a housewife don't do work because she have to but she do it out of her love and for her family Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garkhelsun.King-Of-Kings

aarcha

IF-Sizzlerz

aarcha

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
well...a nice topic 2 discuss... Big smile  IMO , a HW is a multi tasker...she's the one who bonds the family well & 2gether...she's a wife, a DIL, a mother, a SIL & she's the only one makes the smooth functionin of a family with her tender luv & care  Embarrassed... i always felt proud 2 say that m a HW...m a teacher by profession but quitted job for the well being of my family... & i've no hard feelings at all Approve ... wat ever u do...do it with some passion & dedication...nobody won't neglect u...that's my POV... m lucky 2 b a part of a family who gives due respect 2 their DIL...no matter she's wrkin or nt.. this saaz bahu drama is happenin in the real world too but in this materialistic world , majority r well educated so i think, now it's  lil less as compared 2 wat v views in shows ... in conclusion, i wud like 2 say that bein a HW is nt at all easy Tongue... if she's wrkin outside or nt...earnin herself or nt... but watever u do...be yourself ...do it with passion ...hav self respect !!  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
No its Not easy But I think woman should be a housewife Just for her husband and Kids and why I say
as A kid when u return from school and your mom is away U miss her or feel alone ... but when u find her at home u really find a good reason to come home running ..

Garkhelsun

IF-Dazzler

Garkhelsun

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
This is an intersting topic - and I am not sure how to really respond , since I consider myself a working houswife - ie I have a full time job and I come home to still do everything a housewife does .  Either way its and important role that gets little or no recognition.

-VishaD-

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Housewife job is not easy and top of that she does not get paid.  she will do all the things with an invisible tag "no charge".

yet when she asks her children to do something, first thing they will ask is what's in it for me???   If she asks her s-i-l (nanad etc), they will say the time you spent asking us,  you yourself could have done it yourself in that time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-Garkhelsun

reisar31

reisar31

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
A housewife job is very hard..she has to cook, clean, wash, see about the kids etc etc..I work part time in an accounting position..I can tell you that housewife is a more fulfilling and satisfying role than an employee in a company..I would'nt mind being a full time housewife...but only for my family which includes my hubby, 2 kids and myself...any in laws can go to hell !!!! I am sorry but my in laws cant even get me to do anything for them lol

-VishaD-

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
True lots think the housewife doesn't have to go and work they are justa at home all day such an easy life but that's not how it is she has so much responsibility and working non stop looking after their whole family plus looking after whole household how do they do it all alone

-VishaD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.