Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
@amrits : That's so true. A housewife is capable of everything but people often believe that a housewife must only be associated to the kitchen as they believe there is where she belongs πŸ˜•

@karsuh dee : Well said dee. Yes, people often look down at housewife thinking they only sit in house but many fail to understand about the amount of work they do in a day. Try imagining a day without them. Everything would fall out of place. I feel everyone who has a housewife in their house is considered very lucky to manage things in the house or else, they would be in a big mess πŸ˜Š
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Visha 😊 a housewife keeps her family together πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: karsuh

Yes Visha 😊 a housewife keeps her family together πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

As a light note it depend naπŸ˜›
doesnot  go the same with all the housewifeπŸ˜†
VishaD. thumbnail
Have you all seen any housewife or any of your family members are housewife and you appreciate them? πŸ˜Š
s_anika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, it's a very good topic to make di...

As i think, in my opinion, housewives r not only neglected, mistreated, but also thought to have little knowledge abt outside world, like someone who cannot cope up with the present modern world & technology. Sometimes, i have come across people who r ashamed to admit that their mother/sis is a housewife. 

If it comes abt study, or using any device, or having idea abt something, housewives r told like-U DON"T KNOW THESE...but y??

These type of comments & behavior shall have to be changed...

(sorry di, no idea abt this neelam)

Edited by s_anika - 11 years ago
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Of course being a Housewife is not easy. A housewife  takes care of a home and manages other things as well.People underrate housewives which is not good and housewives deserve to be treated better. They way  Neelam is treated in the show awful. Just because housewives do not earn a salary at the end of the month does not mean they should be treated so bad. Being a housewife is not easy and housewives definitely deserve to be treated better .
Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
being a housewife is very hard because a housewife never gets leave or holidays. She never gets a bonus and she never receives any kind of medal or degree.and the saddest part is that many people don't appreciate the work that a housewife does. If a housewife wants then she can also go to work and earn money, but its her love for her family that makes her run a home so efficiently and tirelessly.
VishaD. thumbnail
@Joshua : To be frank, i've seen Housewives who are treated like Neelam before. Its more like their duty to do all the housework and take instructions. Just because they don't go out and work, people think they have nothing much to do at home which is wrong. The amount of work and stress they go through is certainly much more than all the working people.

@Rozy_02 : That's certainly right. I'm also going to take reference from English Vinglish where there character Shashi is a housewife and just because she is one, her husband looks down on her. She even makes ladoos which the husband asks her to stop and just take care of the family. Well, that is the perception many have of a housewife. I agree,  a housewife don't do work because she have to but she do it out of her love and for her family πŸ˜Š
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well...a nice topic 2 discuss... πŸ˜ƒ  IMO , a HW is a multi tasker...she's the one who bonds the family well & 2gether...she's a wife, a DIL, a mother, a SIL & she's the only one makes the smooth functionin of a family with her tender luv & care  πŸ˜³... i always felt proud 2 say that m a HW...m a teacher by profession but quitted job for the well being of my family... & i've no hard feelings at all  ... wat ever u do...do it with some passion & dedication...nobody won't neglect u...that's my POV... m lucky 2 b a part of a family who gives due respect 2 their DIL...no matter she's wrkin or nt.. this saaz bahu drama is happenin in the real world too but in this materialistic world , majority r well educated so i think, now it's  lil less as compared 2 wat v views in shows ... in conclusion, i wud like 2 say that bein a HW is nt at all easy πŸ˜›... if she's wrkin outside or nt...earnin herself or nt... but watever u do...be yourself ...do it with passion ...hav self respect !!  πŸ˜Š
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No its Not easy But I think woman should be a housewife Just for her husband and Kids and why I say
as A kid when u return from school and your mom is away U miss her or feel alone ... but when u find her at home u really find a good reason to come home running ..