Balika Vadhu

TOI: Shashank loves short trips

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Shashank Vyas loves short trip

The writer has posted comments on this articleBy Swasti Chatterjee, TNN | Jan 12, 2013, 01.03 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Ujjain|Shashank Vyas|Balika Vadhu
Shashank Vyas loves short trip
Shashank Vyas
Shashank Vyas on his two day visit to Tarkarli, a resort near Konkan beach.

Shashank Vyas who plays Jagya in Balika Vadhu is back to the sets of Balika Vadhu with his track developing fast, after a month long break. A daily soap actor gets no time for holidays but Shashank managed to go for a two day trip to a Tarkarli MTDC resort in the Konkan area which is seven hours from Mumbai.

The trip was organised by Aaj Tak for its program "Saas Bahu aur Betiyan'. The road traveling is always interesting. There he got to indulge in water sports. He enjoyed the water experience inspite of the chilling winters. He enjoyed the breezy weather.

He says, "I hail from Ujjain. I am used to cold weather. I liked to spend time at the resort indulging in water sports. It was great fun and rejuvenating. For actors small breaks are important as shoots schedules are hectic and requires absolute dedication". 

On being asked how often he holidays he says, "There is no time to travel outside Mumbai much except with regards to work. I believe in the power of mini breaks and holidays. I am happy in my space. I love being with myself. Life needs balance."