TOI: Shashank loves short trips

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Shashank Vyas loves short trip

The writer has posted comments on this articleBy Swasti Chatterjee, TNN | Jan 12, 2013, 01.03 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Shashank Vyas loves short trip
Shashank Vyas
Shashank Vyas on his two day visit to Tarkarli, a resort near Konkan beach.

Shashank Vyas who plays Jagya in Balika Vadhu is back to the sets of Balika Vadhu with his track developing fast, after a month long break. A daily soap actor gets no time for holidays but Shashank managed to go for a two day trip to a Tarkarli MTDC resort in the Konkan area which is seven hours from Mumbai.

The trip was organised by Aaj Tak for its program "Saas Bahu aur Betiyan'. The road traveling is always interesting. There he got to indulge in water sports. He enjoyed the water experience inspite of the chilling winters. He enjoyed the breezy weather.

He says, "I hail from Ujjain. I am used to cold weather. I liked to spend time at the resort indulging in water sports. It was great fun and rejuvenating. For actors small breaks are important as shoots schedules are hectic and requires absolute dedication". 

On being asked how often he holidays he says, "There is no time to travel outside Mumbai much except with regards to work. I believe in the power of mini breaks and holidays. I am happy in my space. I love being with myself. Life needs balance."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Shashank loves short trips" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top